Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, my name is Teena and I am a newbie to this my weight started at 287 before surgery,then on surgery date was 267 and now at 5 week post-op I am 250. I had my surgery done in Chicago,Il at Mercy

When and where is the midwest or Chicago meet and greets? I just got banded on july 10th and can't wait to go to my first one.

No, I am looking for a get together for all people within the area whom have had the surgery done already and have lost weight with it.

Yes, I posted something like this a few weeks back in a different forum and haven't received a reply. Teena, I am also from chicago and would love to do something like this. I was banded 5-8-2009. Hopefully we can find some more Chitown bandits and try to set something up.

Hi all,

Another Chitown bandster here--I'd love to get a group together! Where is everyone located? I live in Ravenswood, work downtown.

Val

Hi all,

Another Chitown bandster here--I'd love to get a group together! Where is everyone located? I live in Ravenswood, work downtown.

Val

Blue Island

right near ohare.

others could come like anyone from illinois really or close by states

Count me in, can even take care of organizing it... I'm in Vernon Hills, work in Niles.

Ladies & Gent.., let's do it! I'm serious... these who would like to meet up... can everyone post their preferences as far as day of the week and time of the day and location. If you give me your top 3 choices I'll coordinate.

Me: Weekdays - Thursday after 5pm

Weekend - Saturdays 2pm-ish

Sunday - Breakfast time (10am-ish - NOT a morning person when given a choice .. lol)

Location - anywhere North-NW

Next????

I don't have a car, so I'm pretty limited to meeting in the city, or somewhere near a metra station in the burbs.

Weekends are best, pretty much any time on Saturdays and Sundays.

And thanks for organizing, remodelingme!

This is awesome, I really hope we can get something going, it would be great.

Weekdays are pretty open, anytime after 600 is good

Weekends are good too, I would also prefer during the day.

Hopefully we can all work something out, and yes thanks for organizing remodelingme.:lol::D

What month is the better question? like what november? give some people a chance to reach onederland and get their onederland tattoos?

For those who don't know onederland is when you reach 199 or less.

contact if need help:

www.youtube.com/SarahWillBeSkinny

Sarah: SarahWillBeSkinny@yahoo.com

www.youtube.com/JungleGirlie2424

Andrea: JungleGirlie2424@yahoo.com

This is the website:

WLS Las Vegas Meet And Greet 2010

wls las vegas meet and greet 2010

Hopefully this website will help you with any planning that you need to do to make it to the 2010 WLS Las Vegas Meet & Greet.

Febuary 19-21 2010 UPDATE

the survey is just questions asking if your coming or not. so do it if you want to go.

Edited by jsnaughtywife