Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Evening Gang....

Phyl you have me rotflmao - I can write it down - Ok report it and I will - you know what a control freak I am :0) - You may be right - you are at your happy weight - If you are happy then we are happy you have come a long way.

Ya Lee didn't do great last night - but I still voted for him - don't know how many times - but I voted for about 40-45 minutes..

I think Crystal may win - and I will be happy if she does- but remember last yr - we all thought Adam had it in the bag and Kris won - so who knows - the girls may love Lee better and vote for him - cuz damn he is a cutie !!! If I were 30 yrs younger ;0) and he looks so much like my bro Jimmy and his son Jimbo - (the eyes) I was crying last night makes me miss my bro...

LOL on the cheese - while he's snoring - jump in the suv and jam... You aren't in the RV anymore - you got more space and the Cabot cheese is only 50 cal for 1 so you can eat 2 for the price of a regular one - hell Andrew doesn't even like white cheese and he was eating mine last night..

When I was w/Ralph he did most of the shopping and cooking but - in no way as controlling as Earl - I would still go on the weekend just to pickup whatever we wanted to eat and didn't have in the house.. I think he did the costco shopping and I did the Stater Bros or Von's shopping (some things just too big at costco for the 2 of us)

Candice - WTG on your 5 lbs !!!!! Fantastic !!!! You Rock..

OMG no we won't be like them - we are too vain... I think we are younger at 55 than our parents where at this age - I think it's just the times..

Well today has been a shit day (literally) - Opened a letter last nite from the County Enviromental Dept - the Tenant on the ranch has an open leech pit/septic tank issue and if we don't fix by 6/1 going to get find - I had this letter since last week and just never got around to opening..

These tenant's don't speak english which was fine when I was with Ralph - but now it's not - plus the # they gave me - no one know Maria (the tenant)

So I call septic pple - the go pump $200 . I call the County and talk to the guy their - tell him I just got letter and am working to fix it - he tells me the place is a mess - which I had heard - and that we are most likely going to get a letter from code enforcement - He was a really nice guy - said he would meet me out there and he does speak spanish - so got half the problem solved.

Then the Accountant calls - he most likely will be Trustee of Michaels trust and that the charities look like they want to sell the land NOW.. Which isn't good - they own 1/6 of the 4 ranches we own - Michael s share is about 25 acres - 3 of the 4 are leased. 25 x $25,000 per acres - and this is just a rough estimate would be $550,000 - so I can't buy them out - oh I could if I wanted to take all my retirement - but that's just it - I can't do that - they don't produce enough income - they really just pay the taxes insurance and accting fees with just a tad left over.. and I am not working til I'm 75 - oh hell no..

So I called my partner on the ranches to tell him about the tenant issue - I think we should just evict and raise the house cuz it was build in 40's and needs major work (joseph use to live in the house when Kaitlin was born) and if we just broad it up - hobo's will get in and burn it down - (it's out in the middle of no where) and then I tell him about the Charities - He and account are partners - and he (partner has his own construction company and concrete company - he is doing very well) so I guess he most likely will buy them out (the charities) no sure - he's meeting w/accountant on Friday - and then he said he would meet me out at the ranch house next week so that we can figure out what to do..

As it stands now - I was hoping that in about 5 yrs the prices would come back up and that charities would wait for that - but they don't want to..

Accountant will get current appraisal - to see what the land is worth in today's market..

So to say the least - I am a bit over whelmed - I was talking w/partners sister today (she's a partner too) and she a physiologist(well I don't know if she's certified - she at least a counselor) - I asked her if I was being un-realistic that in this phase of my life - I just want things to go smoothly - don't want all the drama... She said she felt the same way - she's gone thru all her $$ and is working a 2nd job - I might spend - but I save too :0)

So that's been my day gang - oh ya remember I told you I messed up my bumper when I went to Temecula - well now the airbag lights are on.. So I gotta go get this fixed ...

Well, dinner will be something w/ground turkey - don't know what - but that's what I have defrosted..

Oh janet, I'm so sorry. It is hard to deal with loosing something that has always been a part of the family. There are just days that it all seems to all go to heck in a hand basket. It sounds like you have a handle on it, take it one thing at a time!

Ground turkey is a good choice. I'm a little frustrated with not being able to eat. I love my blueberry/yogurt/kashi Breakfast and I've had trouble with it since I got overfilled and defilled.

I have a phone appointment with our new insurance company tomorrow. I had a short appointment today, but I wanted to talk about my prolapse surgery and my lapband costs. We were in the library so it wasn't 'private', so we are going to talk with them tomorrow about specifics. The people are great. I do want to talk to them about the possibility of changing to a sleeve. I figure if I am going to pay for insurance I'm going to get what I can. I know, selfish attitude.

Well I'm going to try to eat some Soup. TTFN

Ya Karla - there's not much I can do - so why get too worked up - I am just feeling a little defeated - most likely partner will buy them out.. It will all workout in the end - but it's a little bit of weight on my back along with tenant issues and sister/estate issues - I just want to be done with all this - I guess my sis was right I should have burned the will - but oh hell no then she would have been my partner - and I am not reporting to her anything... My bros just let me take care of everything - they bitched - but not to loudly - she would want to be a co-signer on the cking account..

I am tight today - just had 3 tiny crackers w/hummus - gave me heart burn - I was taking this new med - starts with a z - it's otc and took away heart burn - but haven't taken it for a couple of day.. back to it in the morning..

I don't know if insurance will pay for converting - your bmi isn't high enough and most ins co aren't paying for the sleeve - yet - weren't you self pay anyway?? That's what my doc said anyway when i asked about it..

Yep Janet, I was self-pay, and am still paying for the next 4 years. I just am hoping the insurance will pay for adjustments and my shots. I don't know that I would actually convert if I could...okay, yes I would. Anyway, right now I am frustrated because I am not enjoying any food, which I guess is a good thing. But every swallow this week has been a struggle, even Water.

Suppose I best get moving. Phyl, don't stress out the beach house. I'm just sorry that you have to deal with all the $$ issues. Also, I got to thinking, I shouldn't have razzed you about Earl and his wallet. I think my 'what are you thinking' sensor wasn't working yesterday. It's one thing for you to grumble about Earl, and quite another for me to poke a joke at him. So I appologize, it was totally without taste or class, sorry.

Good Morning Gang...

Drive by as I was cking emails this morning - now it's time to get in the shower...

Glad Lee won last night - it was the girl vote I bet - there was only 2% diff between the 2 - I guess my 45 minutes of voting helped :0)

dinner - scrambled eggs & green onions

I think we are all tight for some reason... I think your band is working Karla - but I agree - I don't enjoy food as much - cuz I can't eat as much as I want - but I think that's the purpose of the band ;0) - We have to learn to eat smaller amounts of food - last night I tried some trail mix - when I woke up once - well - it came back up - dumb me - I was still full from dinner..

but again maybe you are too tight - have a day of liquids...

well gotta jam cbl

Suppose I best get moving. Phyl, don't stress out the beach house. I'm just sorry that you have to deal with all the $$ issues. Also, I got to thinking, I shouldn't have razzed you about Earl and his wallet. I think my 'what are you thinking' sensor wasn't working yesterday. It's one thing for you to grumble about Earl, and quite another for me to poke a joke at him. So I appologize, it was totally without taste or class, sorry.

Don't worry about it! No offense taken!

Had a Lean Cuisine Penne Pasta and chicken dinner last night. Did not go well! Still feel terrible. Barely getting my coffee down this morning and can't even think about eating anything!

Okay Janet.... here's my food for yesterday.

BF was the last of leftover Breakfast from last Saturday... It was a "Joe's Scramble"..... eggs, fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions, ground sausage.... they were pretty stingy with that. So... I had it Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and it came with hash browns which I split up over the four days, too. Impossible to figure out the calories. But probably 3-4 eggs to start... so no more than 1 egg each portion. OH... there was a little grated Parmesan cheese on top... very little.

Lunch... Primetimers.... 3 small BBQ ribs... not much meat on them, about 1/3 cup baked Beans, 1/2 cup cole slaw (with too much mayo) and 1/2 chocolate chip cookie. SF, FF latte in the afternoon... probably about 6 oz of skimmed milk. 4 oz glass of wine, 1 oz cheese. dinner was lean cuisine penne Pasta w/chicken... I think it was 290 calories. Got stuck. PB'd, so NO snack in the evening. oh... forgot... I had about 1/2 cup of MY cole slaw with my dinner. VERY little mayo in it.. I used white balsamic vinegar and splenda for the dressing with just a little Best Foods mayo. I think I might have a little with my wine this afternoon. It's almost gone.

Felt miserable when I woke up this morning. Still in pain from last night dinner. So... only coffee in the morning. SF, FF latte in the late morning. Tomato Soup for lunch.. 1/2 can = 125 calories, 6 crakcers = 120 calories. Mid-afternoon... since I had only liquids so far today... had another SF, FF latte. And I'm about to have my glass of wine. Don't know about dinner yet. Picked up a couple more small Lean Cuisines and might eat one of those. Or... bought 4 cans EAS Protein drinks.... might have one of those.

Okay Janet.... here's my food for yesterday.

BF was the last of leftover breakfast from last Saturday... It was a "Joe's Scramble"..... eggs, fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions, ground sausage.... they were pretty stingy with that. So... I had it Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and it came with hash browns which I split up over the four days, too. Impossible to figure out the calories. But probably 3-4 eggs to start... so no more than 1 egg each portion. OH... there was a little grated Parmesan cheese on top... very little.

Lunch... Primetimers.... 3 small BBQ ribs... not much meat on them, about 1/3 cup baked Beans, 1/2 cup cole slaw (with too much mayo) and 1/2 chocolate chip cookie. SF, FF latte in the afternoon... probably about 6 oz of skimmed milk. 4 oz glass of wine, 1 oz cheese. dinner was lean cuisine penne Pasta w/chicken... I think it was 290 calories. Got stuck. PB'd, so NO snack in the evening. oh... forgot... I had about 1/2 cup of MY cole slaw with my dinner. VERY little mayo in it.. I used white balsamic vinegar and splenda for the dressing with just a little Best Foods mayo. I think I might have a little with my wine this afternoon. It's almost gone.

Felt miserable when I woke up this morning. Still in pain from last night dinner. So... only coffee in the morning. SF, FF latte in the late morning. Tomato Soup for lunch.. 1/2 can = 125 calories, 6 crakcers = 120 calories. Mid-afternoon... since I had only liquids so far today... had another SF, FF latte. And I'm about to have my glass of wine. Don't know about dinner yet. Picked up a couple more small Lean Cuisines and might eat one of those. Or... bought 4 cans EAS Protein drinks.... might have one of those.

Eggs/hash browns = 250 cal (estimate)

lunch - Ribs 125 - bb 120 - cs 180 - lattes -12 oz 122 - or a 16 oz 168 - cookie 75

Dinner Wine 100 (1 wine) - cheese 100 - pasta/chick 150 since I guess you didn't eat all of it ?? cs 100

So estimated total w/12 latte 1322 cal - if it was a 16 oz coffee 1368

What size lattes ???

12 oz 122x2 244 cal - Soup 125 - cracker 120 wine 100

total so far today 589

Phyl - I really think you need to go see your band doc - how's reflux heartburn?? It's been what a year since your last fill - or do you think you are eating too fast and not chewing..

Today has been uneventful for me - Thank you God !!!

food today - bf Jerky 100 lunch a ww meal beef & veggies oreintal style 160 c - 3 tristic's 75 cal.. Dinner ??? I need to cook that ground turkey - just don't know what to make - I'm in that don't know what to eat stage - nothing sounds good - well ya a bag of reese Peanut Butter cups - but food - naw..

Stopped at Stater bro after work - picked up some ww & lean cusiene meals - most are 250 max calories some as low as 160

Well need to unload the dishwasher - I'll be back in a bit

Karla hope you had a good day at school

Candice - how are you doing...

Linda, Steph, Denise xoxoxo

Phyl, I so know how you are feeling. I'm really frustratated about not be able to eat without pain. I'm going to go with liquids for a couple of days. I realize my relationship with food has to change. I know that mentally, I still view food as a comfort and I need to stop that and look at is as strickly for survival. But right now it is frustrating, every bite is a struggle. ....Okay time to change the attitude.

Day was good, rather boring actually. The students are squirrelly, but I am just wanting it to be over.

I did complete all the paperwork for the new insurance. Yes I am NOT insuring my children. Tightened my band like crazy, even Water was hard.

Watching So You Think You can Dance, hilarious.

Phyl, I so know how you are feeling. I'm really frustratated about not be able to eat without pain. I'm going to go with liquids for a couple of days. I realize my relationship with food has to change. I know that mentally, I still view food as a comfort and I need to stop that and look at is as strickly for survival. But right now it is frustrating, every bite is a struggle. ....Okay time to change the attitude.

Day was good, rather boring actually. The students are squirrelly, but I am just wanting it to be over.

I did complete all the paperwork for the new insurance. Yes I am NOT insuring my children. Tightened my band like crazy, even Water was hard.

Watching So You Think You can Dance, hilarious.

Karla

I know it's hard - but you know - this is your time - you need the $$$ - they are adults and need to learn to grow up - I think we baby them too much - which in turn makes them babies and they will never grow up- hell look where/what we all were doing at their age - our parents weren't babing us..

I have been ok tight wise today - we will see how dinner goes and I hear you girl on food filling that void..

I still haven't figured out what to cook - need to go back into the kitchen - cuz I took the meat out now need to cook it..

cbl

Morning everyone, hope it was a good night! IT'S FRIDAY...IT'S FRIDAY!!

I think I am going to go into Missoula after school today and get new glasses before my insurance changes. I'm going to go with something really funky. I also need to buy a new pillow. One of my furries decided to have an 'accident' in bed last night,,,what was that all about? So I had to get up and strip the bed and remake it. Fortunately I have 2 mattress pads on the bed. But I still will have to wash everything tonight. At least it was a boughten quilt not a homemade quilt. Who ever is responsable better be careful or it might be 'furry stew'. oh...did I mention it's friday???

AND a 3 day weekend! I do work on Sunday, but have Saturday & Monday off!!!

ALERT.....TMI....Read with Caution!!!

Not having a good week! Trouble with hard Protein ALL week. So yesterday I did only liquids.... 2 SF, FF lattes, coffee in the morning, 1 cup Tomato Soup for lunch (125 calories for 1/2 can, Janet), glass of wine. So... was feeling pretty okay by late afternoon so I had a small mac and cheese lean cuisine for dinner. WRONG ANSWER! PB'd ... well, just slimed, really, and was extremely uncomfortable the rest of the evening..... do you gals get that pain in your shoulders again when you're tight or stuck??? I sure do... thought I was going to die.

So I stayed up until midnight and then went to bed with 2 huge pillows and a small one under my head. Woke up coughing up stuff at 1:30 a.m. and that was about the end of my sleep. Have a call in to my band dr because I coughed up brown slime all night long. Hope it's not blood. Earl's been working on taking the stains out of the sheets and my night shirt all morning because a couple of times I dozed off and then wasn't prepared with Kleenex when I woke up coughing and barfing. I went through about a half a box of Kleenex I think! It was horrible. Similar experience about a week or so ago.. but this was much worse this time. And all the coughing made my lungs hurt. So... doing liquids again today. Tracy & Jim are on their way over and they're going out to lunch.. I know they're going to ask us to go with them.. but only if they're going somewhere that I can get Soup.

CALORIES;CARBS;FAT;PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg2,417;283;59;126

I havn't gone back and read any posts.... I'll do that in a minute... Just had to be accountable for Yesterdays food before I forgot it all....

Quilters Pot Luck dinner, at my house..... ummm, lots of wine and things.... but ... there it is...!

ok. going back to read now

ALERT.....TMI....Read with Caution!!!

Not having a good week! Trouble with hard Protein ALL week. So yesterday I did only liquids.... 2 SF, FF lattes, coffee in the morning, 1 cup Tomato Soup for lunch (125 calories for 1/2 can, Janet), glass of wine. So... was feeling pretty okay by late afternoon so I had a small mac and cheese lean cuisine for dinner. WRONG ANSWER! PB'd ... well, just slimed, really, and was extremely uncomfortable the rest of the evening..... do you gals get that pain in your shoulders again when you're tight or stuck??? I sure do... thought I was going to die.

So I stayed up until midnight and then went to bed with 2 huge pillows and a small one under my head. Woke up coughing up stuff at 1:30 a.m. and that was about the end of my sleep. Have a call in to my band dr because I coughed up brown slime all night long. Hope it's not blood. Earl's been working on taking the stains out of the sheets and my night shirt all morning because a couple of times I dozed off and then wasn't prepared with Kleenex when I woke up coughing and barfing. I went through about a half a box of Kleenex I think! It was horrible. Similar experience about a week or so ago.. but this was much worse this time. And all the coughing made my lungs hurt. So... doing liquids again today. Tracy & Jim are on their way over and they're going out to lunch.. I know they're going to ask us to go with them.. but only if they're going somewhere that I can get Soup.

Oh Phyllis!!! Go to your Doctor PLEASE!!! I do not like the sound of that BROWN SLIME.... I chew too fast and PB occasionally, but NEVER does my slime have a color!!!! That is NOT a good sign. Yes, when I am stuck I get BAD pain too in my sertnum... LIke someone pushing a GOLF BALL into my ribcage. It does hurt, but as soon as I go to the Bthrom and PB, its gone and so is the pain... I can then resume eating the rest of my meal in peace.

Pls don't ignore it any longer honey!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh Phyllis!!! Go to your Doctor PLEASE!!! I do not like the sound of that BROWN SLIME.... I chew too fast and PB occasionally, but NEVER does my slime have a color!!!! That is NOT a good sign. Yes, when I am stuck I get BAD pain too in my sertnum... LIke someone pushing a GOLF BALL into my ribcage. It does hurt, but as soon as I go to the Bthrom and PB, its gone and so is the pain... I can then resume eating the rest of my meal in peace.

Pls don't ignore it any longer honey!!!!:rolleyes:

Waiting for Dr's office to call me back.

I know... kinda scary!