Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Sound like you all had a great day. I'm not that much into music any more, but I do enjoy a live performance.

Janet, yep I do enjoy putzing outside. However, even with 2 muscle relaxants I didn't sleep well, just to sore. So after work and grocery shopping, I'm going for a nap. I did decide that except for the 2nd bed out front, the rest of the flower beds will be raised beds with soil from work. No more digging the rocks out and then mixing soil. But that means all the beds have to be on the squarish side unles I buy curved bricks, which I may do. It will cost more and I'll have to save for them, but I think the will look better than wood.

Well, I'll check in later, TTFN

Oh, and no we wouldn't be able to cut the gum out of the girl's hair. We would have to call and get permission.

Oh, and no we wouldn't be able to cut the gum out of the girl's hair. We would have to call and get permission.

Too much! What ever happened to COMMON SENSE

Good Morning Gang - it's 11:51 so it's still morning - going to be hot here today 100 !!! I got to sleep in til 9:15 this morning !!! went to bed around midnite - didn't watch crazy hearts - ended up watching "it's complicated" again - I love the part where they are smoking the joint and where the sil see's them in the hotel !!!!

food yesterday - popcorn - 2 eggs - 1 cup pinto bean w/ham hock meat - 1 mini corn bread muffin w/butter and some pistactio nuts and lite rasberry/apple juice and water..

1 hr weight training legs and let me tell you I am feeling it already..

I've read the paper, cut the dead heads off roses - going to wash patio down then get dress and go ck bro's house..

No plans - just do what ever I feel like - did a little estate accounting this a.m before I got on here - need to pay my bills - you know life crap - nothing exciting...

Karla - You crack me it - You need to come and design a garden for me :0).. I took to xanxa last nite (total 10 mg) and slept well - but I remember getting up and eating pistachios had nuts in bed this a.m. - i guess better than candy :0)

Candice - Yep Debbie cut Joseph's hair on her own cuz supposeilty he had gum in it - he had an afro to make angela davis jealous - and let me tell you his Dad was pissed - come to find out years latter - there was not gum - she just didn't like combing his hair - he's tender headed and Deb isn't the gentlest person..

Phyl how are you feeling this a.m. - how was the concert last night...

Oh I am so pissed. My NEW Chiropractor just called, apparently there has been a change in hours... she dosn't want me to start Monday(tomorrow) the other laser therapist wants to work mondays!!

Fuck them... She said can she call me in afew weeks when things settle in? NO flick off!!! I told her I am not feeling warm and fuzzy about getting yanked around yet again!

Candice, you go girl!! It isn't worth the headache if they are going to jerk you around. Life is too short and if you don't need the $$ find something else to do to occupy yourself...can we say quilting?

I know about tender headed kids, they are a pain in the butt. One of my kids had the nappiest hair around. You could brush it and 10 minutes later it would look like it hadn't been brushed in a week. The only good thing about her hair is that she can fix it and it will stay put. I have to use tons of hair product to get mine to stay looking good. Mine is straighter than straight. i was always envious of those with curl. Tried perms for awhile but it rarely turned out the way I wanted.

Sitting here being lazy, drinking a latte. Brought home a bunch of plants, so tomorrow I'll make the other bed and get it planted.

Watchin Harry Potter, nothing else on. Check in later, ttfn

Oh I am so pissed. My NEW Chiropractor just called, apparently there has been a change in hours... she dosn't want me to start Monday(tomorrow) the other laser therapist wants to work mondays!!

Fuck them... She said can she call me in afew weeks when things settle in? NO flick off!!! I told her I am not feeling warm and fuzzy about getting yanked around yet again!

Ya they can go jump in a lake !!!!

Candice, you go girl!! It isn't worth the headache if they are going to jerk you around. Life is too short and if you don't need the $$ find something else to do to occupy yourself...can we say quilting?

I know about tender headed kids, they are a pain in the butt. One of my kids had the nappiest hair around. You could brush it and 10 minutes later it would look like it hadn't been brushed in a week. The only good thing about her hair is that she can fix it and it will stay put. I have to use tons of hair product to get mine to stay looking good. Mine is straighter than straight. i was always envious of those with curl. Tried perms for awhile but it rarely turned out the way I wanted.

Sitting here being lazy, drinking a latte. Brought home a bunch of plants, so tomorrow I'll make the other bed and get it planted.

Ya my hair is straighter than straight - envy those with some curl -- If I curl mine (curly) I have to laqure (sp)it with hair spray..

Well left here about 2 - just got back 8:30 from being at bro michael's house - stepbro brad came after I had been there 3 hrs and helped then I took him out to eat at the taco shop - had menduo - was able to eat 1/2 small bowl which really is a large bowl..

I am filty - need a shower - and something sweet (you know comfort food)

Just so piss that my sis makes alll this trouble - still haven't gotten the signature card back from her that she just fricking had to be on cking account - where is she when work needs to be done... NO WHERE - she did absolutely nothing for being a co-administrator and she will get just as much $$$ as me... I think I will write a letter to the judge myself..

That's been my day....

Hi,

Didn't feel too great this morning... late night last night. I did sleep like a rock w/o coughing my head off... Didn't cough up anything at all last night. Medicine must be helping... so have to assume doc was right about bronchitis! But surgeon's office told me to stay on liquids until Friday and I'm having a hard time with that. After resting my stomach for a few days, I'm not tight anymore and I"m HUNGRY!! Had my small omelet for breakfast.. ate REAL slow and careful and it was fine. Went out to lunch after church.. had navy bean soup! That was fine too. 2 mugs of hot tea with it. So... stomach seems to be back to normal but I will try to obey my instructions!

Carrie Underwood concert was outstanding! Best concert I've ever been to. We all loved it.... Tracy, Jim, Earl, Alisha and her BF. Two lead in groups were good to... Sons of Sylvia and Craig Morgan.... really liked him... Tracy and I met at Target today and I bought their last two Craig Morgan albums... one for me and one for Jim's birthday. And I bought Carrie Underwoods newest album... the one the concert was promoting... "Play On".

Do have a lot of aches and pains today.. and think I was running a low grade fever again for a little while this afternoon. But mostly just draggin'. Busy week ahead. So will take my rest whenever I can get it.

Hope you all are having a GREAT holiday weekend. Weather here sucks!

Here is her note to me AFTER the phone call, telling me not to come to work today.

Hi again Candice,

Thanks for speaking with me today. I would just like to reiterate that I will be in touch as soon as I have things sorted at my end (within a couple of weeks).

I am confident that we can come up with a solution that works for both parties. I know that Pat was really excited to have some help with WSIB and our poor

website is being neglected as well.

I am sorry again to have been so wishy washy with our needs.

I will be in touch as soon as I can,

take care,

Sarah

screw them, I don't want to work for them now... too much carrot dangling has been going on... I've sat down with her 3x to work out schedules, job sharing stuff etc...

Happy LONG Memorial WEEKEND !!!

Get out and enjoy the nice weather! Remember how lucky we all are that we have Military members to protect us and keep our way of life safe.

God Bless Canada and America!!! The 2 greatest countries on Earth!

Candice, good job, if they are jerking you around now even before you start it will be worse once they aren't trying to court you.

Phyl, I'm glad you feel better. It does sound like you have bronchitis, which would explain the brown goo. It also could explain why you have felt so lousy this last month.

Janet, what a pain, talk to the judge and screw them all.

As you can tell I'm in a FINE mood this morning. I ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's, I know, it shouldn't be in the house. Crawl into bed, snuggle in and Elyse's dog pees AGAIN in the bed.

Damn, he just peed again, this time on the carpet, now I am really pissed.

Okay I'm back. So last night, Elyse is not home again, I crawl into bed and her dog jumps up, crawls under the covers and pees. Because of the last incident, I have NO mattress pads, so it goes straight into the mattress. I strip everything off again, and find there is more than one spot and they aren't small. I HAD a brand new mattress and now it is ruined, I'll never get the pee totally out. So me and the Ben & Jerry's do some bonding. NO excuse and now I'm really pissed at myself. Elyse and I are going to have a chat WHEN I see her. The dog either goes with her or SHE comes home and puts him in the portable kennel and comes home and lets him out. If that doesn't work, I'm going to board him and see how long before she notices. Then he goes. I can't deal with it any more. I HAD new carpet, not anymore. I'm more pissed about the bed, but I'm just generally pissed.

I will be clearing the house of junk food today so there won't be anymore 'I'm really mad' eating binges.

I hate all of this and right now my feelings toward Elyse are not much better.

Good Morning Gang..

Been up since 5:45 a.m. - Ya you got it - Dogs ....

I wanted to go back to sleep - but going to show to see Sex in the City at 11:20 a.m.- so needed to pay bills - work on bro's estate cking and Ranches - got that all done and now it's 8

Thought it was Sunday went to get paper then there was none - realized that today was Monday - I only get paper on Sat & Sun..

Phyl - Glad you are feeling better - Yes you gotta eat slowly!!! ;0) I will ck out that album of Carries - I liked her last song..

Rest as much as you can !!! If you don't you aren't going to get any better..

Omg Ryder is running thru the house - playing by his self - I should get dressed and take him for a walk - na don't think so ;0)

Karla - I would be PISSED about the bed too ... and about the carpet - what's up w/the dog it's not a puppy.. is it old or just not use to the new house - stick it out in the back yard and close the doggie door..

I had lite ice cream (100 cal 1/2 cup) I had about 3/4 of a cup w/instant oatmeal 160 cal - so 300 cal (added some nuts and raisin) last nite too - my comfort after being at bro.. I deserved it - ya right - but anyway - I will be good for the rest of the day

I won't buy B&J just cuz of the calories - I buy lite ice cream only... I know that there are times I want it (I am not a super ice person - but I do get a taste for it every now and then) - hell b&j has like 200 cal per serving - 4 servings in a pint 800 cal (don't know who came up w/that - to me a pint is a serving - but guess that's why I was fat) where as if I eat a pint of the lite stuff it's only 400 cal - I normally have 1/2 to 1 cup of ice cream when I eat it.

Yes girl - you gotta get the lite stuff - you could have splurged and saved 400 cals !!! You gotta find lower cal foods to fill that void sometimes - I am not one to say don't do it - just do it in a liter way... and not too often (everyday)

Once a week treats are fine - How's your scales - I don't think you have mentioned it lately.

Well, I have gym at 5 - need to get dressed and get my shopping done - p/u Debbie at 10:45 - gotta be home by 4:45 so I can get dressed for the gym..

CBL

Good Morning!

Candice.... great site for finding a dog! Thanks. Just did a little research there. Been using Petfinders.com, too.

Good for you on the job issue! They are NOT appreciating you, let alone showing you some common decency and respect!

Sorry, Karla... I'm a mean mom... tough love type. I'd toss that chick AND her dog out! That's about to happen to our 21 yr old grandson. He won't grow up until it happens and Elyse won't either. He is taking advantage of his folks and disrespecting them. So is Elyse! I would NOT put up with a dog who is peeing all over the house, especially in the bed!! No excuse... new mattress and new carpet!!??? Forget it! OUT!!!

Yes, Janet... .I need to rest. Hard thing to do! Earl always thinks I should keep on keepin' on even if I feel like shxxxxx! I really wanted to stay home from church yesterday! But... we're church shopping with Tracy & Jim. We really like the one that meets at the gym where we all go to exercise! Small, laid back, pastor preaches in jeans and shirt tails hangin' out. We like his messages, too. But.. we wanted to try one more before we settled in there. So we planned to do that yesterday. Didn't like it. Back to the gym next Sunday!

So... there was that. Then we always go out to lunch. But that was right on the way home... close to home, too. And I had a bowl of navy bean Soup. Then I did rest for a little while. But I get antsy just sitting in my recliner wasting time on my laptop. So I called Tracy! Rode my scooter over to the latte stand... in TWO sweatshirts... put 2nd one on because it is nice warm hooded pullover (from Whistler) and it was drizzling. Came back and got it because my head was getting wet. Anyway, after I got my coffee I rode over to Target and waited for Tracy. We shopped for about an hour. Got birthday presents for party we're having today... Jim's birthday this week, Alisha's today, and one of their little granddaughters. So we had fun in the toddler section ooooing and aaahhing over all the cute clothes! And we got some CDs.... Carrie Underwood and Craig Morgan.

So... came out of Target and it was raining harder.... had to steer with one hand and hold my umbrella with the other all the way home!

Then I did sit and rest the remainder of the day.

Today... mostly sitting... until the multi-person birthday party later today. Will be happy to se Jodie & family, too. They are coming up. Love to see the kiddos!

I made veggie salad that I learned at Primetimers a couple of weeks ago... a small bag of frozen peas... the little ones, half of a small bag of frozen corn, half of a small bag of frozen whole green Beans. Then I diced up some onion, celery, and a little green, orange, red & yellow bell peppers. For dressing.. used my magic bullet and put in 1 clove of elephant garlic, about 1/2 cup each of Water and white balsamic vinegar and about 4 packets of Splenda. Added some ground pepper and ground sea salt and some non-salt seasoning... garlic and herb. Put it in the fridge last night to marinate overnight. Should be good. Won't eat much... supposed to stay on liquids!

Had some steel cut oats for Breakfast. Earl made about 3X more than I could eat, so I have leftovers for the next few mornings. Lots of FF milk to make it runny.

Feeling better this morning and no coughing during the night. Slept good, but I don't think I got to sleep until about 4 a.m. I think I used the albuterol inhaler too close to bedtime.

Well, hope you all have a great day. RAINING again here, as usual!! Lets hope we get a dry weekend when you guys come up!!!

Forgot one more thing..... if you have to have ice cream around.... I love the new Skinny Cow Truffles. They come in 3 different flavors.. I like the white chocolate mint, I think they're called. 100 calories. I have to keep buying them because every time I go to get one they're either gone or almost gone because Earl keeps eating them! I don't have one every day, just a few times a week. This past week.... no Snacks... too tight. But I had one last night and there was only one more left! I think that was the first one I had out of the last box I bought! Funny how they disappear!!

Edited by phyllser

Elyse and I had it out. Told her that IF she is choosing to live here she is responsible for the dog. If she isn't here he either goes with her or into the portable kennel. AND if she leaves him in the kennel too long, he goes. I told her I'm done with it all. I have shampooed my mattress and carpet. I doubt it will be back to new, but maybe I can live with it. The carpenter came by and we ordered the stuff for the fence, the fence will be built by Sunday of next week. It is a good thing I save $$ for it and am working at the nursery and I got some mothers day $$.

Janet, I am going to buy some sorbet from now when I have an ice cream craving, that or I'll probably make my own with sun crystals (sugar free stuff). I have an ice cream maker and a good recipe, the trick to keep it smooth...a tablespoon of vodka, now thats sorbet I can enjoy. So between now and July I'll play with some recipes and bring it up. I make a mean peach sorbet, but I want to play with some strawberry.

Okay, now the real question...do you want me to bring my killer shortbread dipped in dark and white chocolate and hazelnut cranberry biscotti dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with hazelnuts? WAY to die for, but WAY heavy on the calories. Let me know and I'll bake them up.

I've tried to eat lunch and I keep puking it up, I know it is just being upset. So I'll skip it and have some Soup for dinner and see how it goes, or maybe a protien drink.

I think I'm going to take a nap, was going to stain my abelisks that go on my climbing roses, but it is raining. My bed is starting to feel dry, so after my nap I can make it. I've had to wash all the bedding so I haven't even started on laundry for school.

Yep, I'm rattling, sorry. chec in later. Thanks for listening to my grumble.

Janet, the reason I haven't mentioned weight is that I haven't stepped on the scale in a long time and it isn't happening right now.

Well went to the show to see Sex in the City too - Well I should say went to the show to nap!!! I saw the beginning and the end ;0) guess will have to wait for dvd ;0) - I usually fall asleep in the show - I do it at home to if I sit down for too long and get relaxed.

I am pooped I mean pooped - but have to leave for gym in about 10 minutes..

Phyl - maybe that's why you keep getting sick - you go too much.. Out in the rain and you aren't well - going to kick your butt..

Hope you are having fun at bday parties ;0)

Ya I can't buy those truffles - like them too much - will eat 3 ;0)

I can't eat corn and I love corn - especially on the cob - but it doesn't seem to agree w/band - but part of that is I eat it too fast..

Karla - get on the damn scale - avoiding it isn't helping - get on it and deal with it - it's not like nothing is happening if you don't get on it :0)..

Well gotta get moving - wish me luck this is going to be one hell of a workout - I could take a nap..