Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl, my refrigerator sings like a bird, but I don't seem to hear it much any more.

I can't paint my own finger nails, but I have the toe nails down. I'm too embarrassed by the summer grunge that takes hold to have someone else do them. I have only had a manicure once and it was with my own nails. I always chip them so bad if I have polish one, even if I use OPI and mega top coats.

Well, didn't get the paper done, begged for an extension, don't know if I will get it. So I automatically lose 10%. That's life, I'll deal. I worked until 10pm and then had to quit. I wasn't making any sense and the paper was getting worse. So I will deal with it tonight.

Slept in until 5 this morning. Just wasn't ready to face the day at 4 am.

Short school week, only 3 days, then Thursday I have a workshop and Friday thru Sunday I have off. I plan a nap on one of the days and working on the house the rest.

Well best get ready for work. Check in tonight!

Good Morning Peeps

Karla - polish no matter what kind chips on real nails - put on fake ones it last...

WTG on shopping - Good for you ... You will get those shoes - I would be PISSED Too..

Phyl - it wasn't the other toes it was that I kept hitting it on something - I saw someone at Marshalls yesterday trying on shoes who has a toe like yours.. So it's not uncommon -

Well not much to report yesterday gym - errands - colored hair talked on the phone to the family and dinner - lamb shanks tato carrots - 2 fudgesciles ;0)

Well time to hit the shower - ck in tonite - have funeral today

Was going to say "GOOD MORNING", but I see by the clock, it's too late for that! Hope you're all having a GREAT day.

My hip is considerably better today. Was well in to Water aerobics when I realized it wasn't hurting!! I made it through the whole hour, taking it easy on the exercises, backing off on any that hurt. Then I went in to the hot tub for 1/2 hr.

A lady in our water aerobics class is going to keep Zoey for me Wed. morning. Earl's surgery is tentatively set for 11 a.m.

After church and pot luck yesterday, I spent the rest of Sunday on the couch watching football, reading the paper, etc. Maybe that one day of almost total rest helped my hip.

Having a fairly cool day w/overcast skies and a gentle breeze. Very pleasant. Love having the windows open instead of 2 a/cs blasting frigid air down on me!

Phyl, I'm glad you found someone for Zoey! Both her and Earl will be fine.

Janet, someday I will do fake nails, like when I slow down for a bit.

Love you all, got the extension for the paper, so I'm back at it tonight. TTFN

69137_454084776096_569176096_5776434_4914730_n.jpg

The Capitol Building in Havana Cuba... My friend is vacationing there right now and sent pictures.... Oh I wish I were there!!!

Hi Ladies:

Well, been a busy couple of days.... defleeing the house! Sheesh, what a job, vacumming, spraying, washing dogs... then today Floors... Also put away the TRUCK/CAMPER today for the winter, had to take out the batteries, and wrap it in the BIGGEST Tarp I have ever seen.!!! Luckily Peter was able to back it into the backyard so I can see if from my deck all winter and CRY!!!!! LOL

HUgs Karla on all that school work, you are one determined lady.... ya, and keep on saving your $10 a week for our JULY trip... wherever that is????

It will still be fun... pPerhaps this year we should all go EAST>????

Wisconcin or NEW YORK CITY...??? how about that? We could rent a house on Long Island or Martha Vineyard??? huh, whadayathink????

We've been NORTH, we've been WEST, we could do SOUTH but its so darn hot in July!!! So I vote EAST.... but you know me, I'm UP for anything.

Linda: Your Melsky and my Petie are like 2 peas in a pod. Peter would make me work too if I had to pay for health insurance!!! I just kept working to add to my RRSP's (401K's) so that I'd have enough money when I'm old... He gets a pension from the military... but m,e, nothing.... As I had to move around Jobs so much because of HIS career, so I kindof made my OWN pension with Registered Retirement Savings Plan... But you are SO CLOSE, counting the days.... oh joy oh bliss!!! Then you can travel more hee,hee,hee..

Janet: Your house sounds like mine, one BIG fur ball of doggie fur... do you get fleas in Cali???? Mine seem to be gone (hopefully) havn't had a bit on my leg yet... (CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME)

You'll have fun outfitting Andrew's apt. It'll be fun!!! and its one more step into Adult hood for him >:

Phyl: I'll be praying for Earl , and hopefully he dosn't give the Recovery Room nurses a hard time this time out... Good Novel I hope... let me know how he goes...

Last night we had a music rehersal, and tomorrow another one... its SUNDAY 24th that we play at Kokomo Beanz Cafe... so we gotta be good :-) :smile:

Oh Linda, I hear you on the food.... yikes.... don't even want to THINK about calories.... gotta rejoin WW I think.... I need something:eek:

I'd vote for East IF it is somewhere without mosquitos, I can handle any bug but them. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, when we are rich and famous, could we go on a cruise. I have never been on one and would love the idea.

Fleas, yelk, so far, no fleas at my house, to dang cold and dry.

Got my Water bill today, who said I wanted the sewer bond, $60 extra. I know, the cost of living in town, but my water bill for 3 months was $230, I didn't use that much extra water, only 1000 gal. Crap, maybe I can't afford plants....

Hey--it looks like everyone's on right now! Probs like me, just not logged off.

East works for me. NYC could be a lot of fun. . .shows, shopping, night life. Yeah, I could handle that in July. I'm also thinking about a long weekend in Palm Springs in March--Candice, Carla? I bet Phyl could find us a trailer to rent, or maybe Janet has enough room with Andrew gone??? Get me--inviting myself!

Papers finally graded. Now I have to wait for the revisions.

Good Evening Gang...

Linda - I was at the gym - just got home a few minutes ago :0)

Karla - Cruise in July is only Alaska - it's too hot anywhere else and hurricane season.. Alaska doesn't rock my world - I'm more of a beach person if I am going to spend that kind of $$ -

East Coast sounds good to me ;0)..

Linda - Ya I have 2 bed rooms now - one has a double the other a queen.. and the couch is comfortable and I have an air mattress - Also I heard on the news a week or so ago - Canadian air has direct flights to Palm Springs

All I need is a phone call so I can put on clean sheets and get the time off work... You can invite yourselves any time !!!! I would love it..

Candice no fleas here - and they don't shead anyway - you would think bear would be he doesn't and I think I read yorkies don't and Angel doesn't - now the cat - that's a diff story - but she's not that bad..

Andrew just called pple are freaking Andrew out about DHS (desert hot springs) it has some bad area's just like any town - I don't think he will have a problem - I am going w/him tomorrow to see the apt - he is suppose to sign a 1 yr lease - I'm want to know under what terms can the lease be broken.. He's not a gangster - so I don't think there should be a problem - his Mom doesn't want him to move - but that's understandable cuz for most of his life he's lived w/me or his Dad and not her..

So tomorrow I guess I'll miss the gym and go ck it out - He wants to start to be on his own and like he said - you gotta start some where - 1 bedroom $450 and they can afford that..

Oh Candice will put you in charge of finding us a house - lol I think the rent would be astronomical for Martha's Vineyard in July ;0)...

Phyl Glad your hip is better and you found a babysitter for Zoey..

Morning everyone, hope you had a nice sleep.< /p>

Trying to decide if I need to go for a fill or not. In general I seem to be okay portion wise, excluding 2 pounds of grapes, but I think those are probably sliders for me. The reality is that I have been doing some stress eating, yep more than grapes. So I really need to evaluate it and decide...do I need a fill? or do I not need to eat crap. So today I am going to walk the straight line and be honest with myself and really listen to what my body says.

Hope you have a good day, should be able to post longer today, the paper will be done, hell or high water...probably both!

Good Morning Peeps...

Yep Karla it's more about listening to our bodies - I know that at night I eat more than my body wants - the head takes over sometimes - that's why I have popcorn and no dangerous foods in the house..

Well not much to report - went to bed early 9 ;0) work today - didn't get much done yesterday since i went to the funeral was gone from 10:30 to 2:45 - so today will be playing catch up for the most part..

Karla--a thought: How about staying unfilled from now until your surgery? It's best to be well nourished before surgery--you'll heal quicker. So lots of Protein, Vitamins, etc for a month. Then after surgery, you can get refilled.

Waiting for Cora to come so I can stick her in my day care while I make the rounds visiting students in clinics. She'll take a nap there and I'll pick her up for a few hours until I have to go back for an advisory committee meeting.

Nice day for a ride through eastern Wisconsin. . .

Hey--it looks like everyone's on right now! Probs like me, just not logged off.

East works for me. NYC could be a lot of fun. . .shows, shopping, night life. Yeah, I could handle that in July. I'm also thinking about a long weekend in Palm Springs in March--Candice, Carla? I bet Phyl could find us a trailer to rent, or maybe Janet has enough room with Andrew gone??? Get me--inviting myself!

Papers finally graded. Now I have to wait for the revisions.

I love the idea of PALM SPRINGS in MARCH.... great idea!!!Phyl says there are LOTS of trailers in her park to rent....

Good thinking Linda!! Oh yeah, the rash has gone :smile: It only lasted a week this time... and hopefully stays GONE forever now. I think its thew post menopause thing... because there is no estrogen ;down there; I think the environment is totally changed....ugh!

Getting old is definetly not for wimps!!!!

Is this the big day for Earl???

Edited by peaches9

I have 2 bedrooms - but I guess no one wants to stay at Janet's Bootcamp ;0)

It's the wipes you are using - I have read that a lot of other pple getting rashes from those things..

Wed is surgery day for Earl..

At work - ugh - It's clouldy today - you getting any rain Phyl - none here - Going w/Andrew after work to ck out his apt and see if I think it's safe place - I do have to say you have to have credit ck etc to get in so that should help weed out the kind of pple you don't want living next door (well I would thin anyway)...

Make good food choices - Here's my plan..

BF Greek Yogurt & rasipberries

snack - String cheese

lunch - salad w/chicken avocado onion bolt house dressing

dinner - Fish - veggies (butternut squash)

Snacks - popcorn - fudgesciles - ??????