Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Janet, have fun on your weekend!!! We don't have a Marshalls, but when I lived in Nevada, I would stop at the one in Vegas. I remember getting some lovely things there, but that was a long time ago!!

Phyl, good job on the exercise, I don't know that much about exercise, but I'm sure the trainer is right about giving the body a chance to recharge.

Janet, don't kids just make you want to shake your head...and then smack them! How did the carpet turn out? Talked to DD#1 last night and she was telling me about a great job that she had for DD#4, but since her latest antics, DD#1 couldn't recommend DD#4. A full time nanny position that would have made DD#4 some good $$$$. From what I understand, there is a lot going on than I know about, probably a good thing. I guess DD#4 is not going to work regularly. I wonder if she isn't doing drugs, her behavior is irregular enough and so out of character. But this isn't my problem. She hasn't been home since Monday, and Monday was only for 45 minutes. Here's the really weird thing. Most of my spoons and bowls are missing... last night I went to get one and there were none in the drawer and all the dishes where clean. Yesterday morning there where several. I don't know if DD#1 is coming home while I'm at work and eating, or what. So I am going to go into her room this morning and see if there are a bunch of dishes stacked up.

Sorry, I'm whining again. I need more coffee, so I'll check in when I get home tonight, TTFN

Good Morning Gang

Having my Keruig coffee - even thought I have bold not as strong as I like.. We will see how this thing goes

Ok Karla - how many of your kids live close - DD#4 & #5 I thought - DD1 can come and eat - or was that a typo ;0)

Yep kids - you worry about them but they piss you off too..

Hopefully she's not on drugs... They are the pits..

I need you to come to my house - my faucet is leaking... Andrew and I (mostly Andrew) replaced the one I have now last May - but it's leaking from the base - don't know what I did w/the tools that came w/it to tighten - got a bowl and towels under the sink for now..

Well I need to unload the dishwasher and then jump in the shower picking candy up at 8:30 ish..

Everyone have a Great Weekend

Happy Mothers Day to Alll

xoxoxo

Janet

JANET; have a great weekend getaway with Candy!!! ENJOY

Phyl: Nothing should hurt while doing the recumbent bike... perhaps its your back acting up again? Take it easy o.k. try the treadmil, slowly....does it hurt to do it to?

Karla: Enjoy your quiet time while it lasts ... don`t work too hard... Make a list and just do one room at a time... SAtart with DD`s room where you might find thew missing cutlery.LOL

Steph & Linda & Karri... we`ll all home now... slept in my own bed last night... I am kinda sad this a.m. I miss that `Little Camper`.... Peter is already shopping around for a NEWone. hee.hee

Mothers Day this weekend, so Have a good one all your MOTHERS out there!!!!

My Sis and BIL are driving down tomorow, staying overnight and then we are all going to surprise my Mother on SUNDAY by showing up there for lunch... Mom still thinks I am away on our trip....heehee,hee...

Happy FRIDAY everyone!!!

Hey Guys, getting all my pictures up on Facebook check them out there

Hey--Check out Candice's pics on facebook! Some great compositions--she really has an eye for photography among her other many talents.

Carla. Sorry that I'm so bad, but tell me again about your kids. I think that the one that you refer to as DD#4 was in a nursing program but is not doing so well. It sounds like she needs some "tough love." I think that we both have kids about the same ages (30-23). I never stop worring about them. I hope you're going to Seattle in July so we can chat a bit.

Janet--gf, Why does it seem that we always miss each other? Hopefully as things ease a bit next week I can catch you online.

Phyl--Saw the pics of you and Candice and I'm so proud of you--You've come so far!! We'll have to see who is more "financailly-challenged"--Earl or Mel? I kinda think that Mel woudl win, but Earl sounds like a close runner up!

Technically classes are over on Tuesday, but not for me. I have to go all summer ableit on a a somewhat reduced workload. Hopefully I can stay connected. I need to lose 20 lbs before Seattle! Anyone want to challenge me?

OK so i didn't tell you about my crapy week:

One of our administrative assistant's husband filed for divorce after 20+ years and 2 kids

A co-worker's husband died--I knew them 20 years ago when his wife and I worked nights in OB and she is now a nursing instructor

Another co-worker's (who was a supervisor when I worked in OB and later came on as an instructor) mother died

Yet another administrative assistant's live-in bf for 7 years died

Not to mention all the students who I had to fail this week.

Yup, I'm drinking tonight. Calories be dammed!

Linda, what a week. I think you win. What is it will all the deaths we all have gone through lately. Is it our age, that our loved ones are getting old. Or is the negative Karma. Who knows, but it still doesn' make it any easier Yep, DD#4 is the one who WAS in the nursing program, but she messed her grades up, so she won't be allowed to continue. She had full funding through Vocational rehab, books included and she has been 'playing' too much. Part of the problem is that she doesn't have a strong personality, she is a complete follower who doesn't know how to say NO. but that is really just an excuse. I think she went into nursing because that is what she thought WE wanted. I just want her to be independent and happy. But now she has lost her funding, so who knows what she will do. Her loss. Her friends have always been what I consider users. Her recent pal isn't much better. DD#4 is driving her to and from work, even though she doesn't have enough gas money to get HERSELF anywhere. When I rarely see her she is always with the pal. I haven't seen her alone in 4 months. But again her choice. DD#4 is afraid to tell her friends no, because she really believe they will dump her. She needs to go back into therapy, but again, not my decision.

Janet, DD#1 lives in Syracuse, we where talking on the phone. Lately, I am so tired that half the time I'm typing with my eyes closed. Not good. She will give me a call on Mother's Day.

Was a slug last night, didn't accomplish a thing, took a nap.

Well need more coffee, TTFN

crap, just lost my post...

Linda, you are on... MONDAY after Mothers Day meals...

If I give up the wine, candy I can be down 10 by »July... but yes 20 would be preferable.

Karla, I need a key... which DD is No.4??? which one is Alisha??

Edited by peaches9
oh yeah, I was 184.4 this morning!!!

Phyl, I just paypal`d you the money for the RENT on the house in July...

let me know if you get it ok,

Home from work. It wasn't our typical Mother's Day. Too cold, we couldn't even bring the annuals out of the greenhouse. Normally we have people lined up to pay and have to have an employee direct parking. Not today. I could tell the boss is worried. I know she counts on this weekend to pay for what she ordered. Hope tomorrow is better. Half the time I had to 'find' work. Weather & economy.

Came home on DD#5 & boyfriend cleaned the kitchen and my bathroom, sweethearts. DD#4 is no where to be seen. Her pal turned 21 today, so I'm sure they plan on being drunk for most of the weekend. Should we study for finals, hell no.

Well, time for another latte, I've had a hot bath to get warm and will probably eat Cereal and yogurt for dinner. Fancy meal tomorrow...cereal and yogurt.

DD#1 sent pics of my dad from her wedding, naturally had to have some tears, if I knew how to post them I would, one of them just captures him. Wish I didn't just see him laying there dead. He got cold so very fast. His hands stayed warm for awhile, but then they even got cold. Sorry, a little pity party, best go get another coffee and forget it. Check in later

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!

Phyl- you are a SAINT! Me and hubby have separate checking accounts. What about all the money you don't spend on food anymore?

DH tells me Friday night at 9 that his calf hurts, swollen, and he has mild edema/sp? His physical therapist said be careful that may be signs of a blood clot, go to the ER if it gets worse. WTH???? Tell me at 9pm on a Fri. Had he told me earlier, I would have insisted he go to the doc, who by the way is across the hall from the physical therapist. So now I'm worried. And wondering how could you possibly get a blood clot when you don't stop moving. He is doing his exercising everyday plus I think too much other stuff, like cutting the grass already.

Happy Mothers Day all you wonderful Women in my LIFE!!

Denise,,,keep an eye on him, MEN, what a pain in our @$$.

Happy mother's Day everyone!!! Enjoy your day of pampering!!

Phyl- you are a SAINT! Me and hubby have separate checking accounts. What about all the money you don't spend on food anymore?

DH tells me Friday night at 9 that his calf hurts, swollen, and he has mild edema/sp? His physical therapist said be careful that may be signs of a blood clot, go to the ER if it gets worse. WTH???? Tell me at 9pm on a Fri. Had he told me earlier, I would have insisted he go to the doc, who by the way is across the hall from the physical therapist. So now I'm worried. And wondering how could you possibly get a blood clot when you don't stop moving. He is doing his exercising everyday plus I think too much other stuff, like cutting the grass already.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of you!

Denise, I do have a "Mad Money" account that Earl doesn't have access to. What I'd like to do is set up a monthly "payment" to that account..... my allowance.... and then I'd use that for my spending money. As it stands.... I use that to save for big ticket items I want to buy. And the agreement is that any "extra" money that comes in, I can put in that account. But last year I got in trouble for putting the tax return in that account! :confused::biggrin::sad:

Karla, hope you have a busier day at work today... I think!! LOL

Haven't felt good all weekend... might have DD's flu... but not as sick as she was. About to have my omelet... not enthused about it. Ribs hurt from throwing up yesterday.

Oh Denise! I'd be worried too!! Good thing you got him attention right away. Clots are nothing to dilly dally with....

Keeping possitive thoughts for his recovery:thumbup: