Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang

Had major leg/feet cramps last night didn't get to sleep till after 3 - I am not going to work today - waiting to call my supervisor in a few.. I use to have some potassium pills - but couldn't find them last night - The night before I thought it was lack of Water but yesterday I drank Water - I had been eating alot of spinach and drinking OJ but haven't lately - nor eating bananas - at one last nite - but it didn't help - I was on fb at 2 a.m. that's sick but sitting up helps - it's when I lay down that they start cramping and it's my feel ankle area - (sides of legs)

Well just called in - I have had 2 cups of coffee - nothing - I don't really like this Kerug - I like strong coffee and it doesn't do the job - but gotta use it cuz the kids gave it to me - I guess I will add some of my starbuck instant to it to make it stronger..

Karla - I think you are avoiding the inside of the house - that would be where I started - the yard would be my last concern - but I guess you need the fresh air - becareful of your inners ;0)

Candice - I really dont mean to harp on you - but for some reason that I dont understand and I don't think you do either - you keep reaching for the junk - I know we will find the answer.... I love you just as you are but that being said - I think you can do more and deserve more - another 30 lbs at least - it will make a diff in how you feel..

Phyl - has Earl changed his mind on the dog issue :0) babysit more and maybe he will - you and that dog look so cute together...

Well I just called in - don't really want to waste the day sleeping - think I will try more coffee - have eye appointment at noon - may take a little nap this afternoon..

Got wash and some cleaning to do - who knows..

cbl

Miserable night last night for me, too. Small piece of salmon for dinner... nicely cooked, not too dry, about 1/4 cup rice, maybe 1/2 cup steamed broccoli. Got stuck... PB'd, threw up, several times during the evening. Didn't go to bed until after midnight... afraid to lie down. Then toss and turn and reflux all night.. spitting up brown stuff even this morning. I guess I can't eat salmon anymore. Feels like it still hasn't completely gone down. No BF this morning... I got my Rx down and now sipping coffee, but not going to eat for a while... Maybe some Soup at lunch time.

Dr. appt for knees at 9:15 a.m. check both, and right hip. Then at noon I have PT... pool therapy today.

Nice sunny day and is supposed to maybe hit 70 today.

Have a great day everyone.

Nurse Phyl - are you ignoring the brown stuff - you know what brown stuff could be - Please go get your stomach ck'd out

Sorry for the bad nite -and you have stuff to do today too - it's not like you can lay around the house and veg

Well, I got the house all cleaned floors mopped - house vacuumed & dusted (andrew doesn't dust he does everything else so I can't bitch) wash done - patio rinsed off (hope no more wind!!!)

Now gotta jump in the shower and go see eye doc at noon..

Nurse Phyl - are you ignoring the brown stuff - you know what brown stuff could be - Please go get your stomach ck'd out

Sorry for the bad nite -and you have stuff to do today too - it's not like you can lay around the house and veg

Well, I got the house all cleaned floors mopped - house vacuumed & dusted (andrew doesn't dust he does everything else so I can't bitch) wash done - patio rinsed off (hope no more wind!!!)

Now gotta jump in the shower and go see eye doc at noon..

I guess I just can't deal with it right now. Only liquids so far today and that's going fine. coffee, and now working on a latte. Maybe try some Soup later. Last time I threw up was after I brushed my teeth... I have a strong gag reflex so that happens sometimes, but it was so icky tasting. Brown slime. I coughed half the night from the reflux. I'm exhausted, dull headache, back hurts, hips hurt... aches and pains everywhere. Feeling generally miserable.

Ortho appt this morning. Yes, hardware in right knee... where the partial is, continues to deteriorate. Probably should get it done this summer, but pain isn't that bad. I think I'll definitely plan to do that as soon as we get home next spring. He's pretty much leaving it up to me, but showed me the x-rays and we compared todays to the ones they took in Feb and showed me the changes since then. Lots of pain in my hips this week.. esp the right, but he says x-rays look ok!! Go figure! The why am I limping!?

Pool therapy at noon. Maybe that'll make me feel better. Nice warm Water. CBL

Phyl

Sorry for your bad day and the most recent email about your firiend (the other Janet) who passed away..

Tried calling you on your cell but it just rang... Hugs Hugs Hugs..

Well your hip is most likely like my knee - it acts up when it wants - I had that mri - they never ever called to tell me what it said - but again it hasn't acted up since then - so No news is good new :0)= But they sure sent me a bill - that I haven't paid yet - maybe when they call me I will pay..

Think we finally got the contacts right - I am seeing pretty good - just put them in..

I also got the costco American Express CC - and the most beautiful fake flowers - everyone who saw them in my cart just loved them- they were very expensive - but hell I get 2% back right - and they are absolutely beautiful - I think I am attaching the picture..

So Candice - have I pissed you off - I don't mean to I know I pissed someone off on my I'm here to help thread.. I guess I am just too ridge in my Quest to be healthy - I expect everyone else to be too - Hugs - it was all said with LOVE

post-219373-13813139308535_thumb.jpg

Phyl

Sorry for your bad day and the most recent email about your firiend (the other Janet) who passed away..

Tried calling you on your cell but it just rang... Hugs Hugs Hugs..

Well your hip is most likely like my knee - it acts up when it wants - I had that mri - they never ever called to tell me what it said - but again it hasn't acted up since then - so No news is good new :0)= But they sure sent me a bill - that I haven't paid yet - maybe when they call me I will pay..

Think we finally got the contacts right - I am seeing pretty good - just put them in..

I also got the costco American Express CC - and the most beautiful fake flowers - everyone who saw them in my cart just loved them- they were very expensive - but hell I get 2% back right - and they are absolutely beautiful - I think I am attaching the picture..

So Candice - have I pissed you off - I don't mean to I know I pissed someone off on my I'm here to help thread.. I guess I am just too ridge in my Quest to be healthy - I expect everyone else to be too - Hugs - it was all said with LOVE

Oh my Gosh, you could NEVER piss me off! I know you LOVE Me, that`s why I can be honest with you.

I honestly DON`T know why I keep grabbing at the food (junkie stuff) Am I afraid to find out?

Does it go back to my childhood? I need to go see the hypnothapist perhaps she can unlock something WEIRD in me...

I WANT to be rigid like you...don`t change:biggrin:

Yep it does go back to your childhood - ck out that book Women food God -

Like I said - I didn't listen to the whole show - but what I did it does have alot to do w/childhood issues - cuz you know we all have a 2 yr old inside of us...

Getting ready for my concert - will post pic later

cbl

Glad you aren't mad at me - I pissed someone off on my I'm here to help thread...

Yep it does go back to your childhood - ck out that book Women food God -

Like I said - I didn't listen to the whole show - but what I did it does have alot to do w/childhood issues - cuz you know we all have a 2 yr old inside of us...

Getting ready for my concert - will post pic later

cbl

Glad you aren't mad at me - I pissed someone off on my I'm here to help thread...

Oh don`t worry about them.... they just don`t know you like we do here on the 7`s thread...

Hope you had fun at the concert!!!:w00t:

Phyl, your hip probably hurts because you are compensating for the knee that needs fixed...a thought anyway.

Janet, gorgeous flowers, yep I'm avoiding the inside. Just got an email that my sister and her big @$$ed RV is stopping by on Monday, great.

Candice, question...said with love...Do you really want to go back to work? Could this be part of the food issue? Like I am one to say, right now I am struggling to eat anything solid, half the time I am sticking on liquids.

Phyl, brown stuff...that could be blood. Maybe you should get it checked out!!

Laid down for a short nap, DD#5 was suppose to wake me up at 5:30...forgot...I got up at 7:45. Nice...

Phyl, your hip probably hurts because you are compensating for the knee that needs fixed...a thought anyway.

Janet, gorgeous flowers, yep I'm avoiding the inside. Just got an email that my sister and her big @$$ed RV is stopping by on Monday, great.

Candice, question...said with love...Do you really want to go back to work? Could this be part of the food issue? Like I am one to say, right now I am struggling to eat anything solid, half the time I am sticking on liquids.

Laid down for a short nap, DD#5 was suppose to wake me up at 5:30...forgot...I got up at 7:45. Nice...

Nah... I don't think it's blood...would be darker. You're probably right about the hip pain. Occurred to me, too.

Janet, you probably called when I was at PT. I think I sent you that text from the changing room over there. Then I was in the pool for about an hour. Stupid phone doesn't always tell me when I've had a missed call. No record of it on my cell. You didn't call the 760#, did you. That's the RV land line. That was my friend Janet that lived in NYC. Remember when she sent me flowers after my knee surgery but no last name so I wasn't sure which Janet they were from! She was a sweet lady. So wish I'd kept in closer touch. I knew last time I talked to her that she was giving up. Told Earl we'd better take train down to NYC in the fall if we wanted to see her again. Didn't expect her to be gone this soon.

Tracy & Jim brought over some beautiful flowers when I got back.. and brought Gigi to give me some slobbery kisses!

Healthy Choice frozen meal and feel a little bit stuck. Should have had Soup like I planned! So sleepy now!

Karla, you hit one of the nails on the head... I don't know for sure How I feel about going back to the clinic. On one hand there will be a new boss, there will be new staff to get to know (a Possitive) but there is one gal from the Old clinic who is coming to the new... and I am having some anxiety about HER... She is load, a but-in-ski and I am just worried she'll start in as per usual... but I am not giving credit to the new boss. She might just CLAMP down on negative behaviour right from the beginning and then things will be fine..

Nah... I don't think it's blood...would be darker. You're probably right about the hip pain. Occurred to me, too.

Janet, you probably called when I was at PT. I think I sent you that text from the changing room over there. Then I was in the pool for about an hour. Stupid phone doesn't always tell me when I've had a missed call. No record of it on my cell. You didn't call the 760#, did you. That's the RV land line. That was my friend Janet that lived in NYC. Remember when she sent me flowers after my knee surgery but no last name so I wasn't sure which Janet they were from! She was a sweet lady. So wish I'd kept in closer touch. I knew last time I talked to her that she was giving up. Told Earl we'd better take train down to NYC in the fall if we wanted to see her again. Didn't expect her to be gone this soon.

Tracy & Jim brought over some beautiful flowers when I got back.. and brought Gigi to give me some slobbery kisses!

Healthy Choice frozen meal and feel a little bit stuck. Should have had Soup like I planned! So sleepy now!

Phyl, I am so sorry to hear about your Friend Janet's passing... HUGS GF:thumbup:

Phyl, go on some liquids for a couple of days or mushies. If you have been vomiting you are probably swollen. If it some rest. Then have a hot beverage before you eat, maybe that will relax everything. I've been struggling with being tight for a couple of days, but I am better in the evening after I have coffee. But last night was a no, I actually made stirfry, DD#5's favorite as a last meal before she leaves for the summer tomorrow. But after 2 tiny bites I was stuck on that.

I had to kick out a student yesterday. He was throwing stuff across the room during a lab. I asked him to stop, he didn't, went over to talk to him about his behavior, and he had his cell phone and IPOD out. Neither are allowed to be 'out' during school hours, so I took them to be sent to the office for the parent to pick them up at the end of the day. At this point he looked at me and said, "You are such a bitch." Had we been alone I would have said, "Yep, you are right, what's your point." But since it was loud enough for the entire class to hear, I had to remove him from class. Class was great after that.

I'm sitting here stuck on coffee. grrrrrrrrr.

Phyl, go on some liquids for a couple of days or mushies. If you have been vomiting you are probably swollen. If it some rest. Then have a hot beverage before you eat, maybe that will relax everything. I've been struggling with being tight for a couple of days, but I am better in the evening after I have coffee. But last night was a no, I actually made stirfry, DD#5's favorite as a last meal before she leaves for the summer tomorrow. But after 2 tiny bites I was stuck on that.

I had to kick out a student yesterday. He was throwing stuff across the room during a lab. I asked him to stop, he didn't, went over to talk to him about his behavior, and he had his cell phone and IPOD out. Neither are allowed to be 'out' during school hours, so I took them to be sent to the office for the parent to pick them up at the end of the day. At this point he looked at me and said, "You are such a bitch." Had we been alone I would have said, "Yep, you are right, what's your point." But since it was loud enough for the entire class to hear, I had to remove him from class. Class was great after that.

I'm sitting here stuck on coffee. grrrrrrrrr.

Good advice... now if I just stick to it! Had soft omelet for BF. Couldn't quite finish it and felt stuck for a while, but managed to drink my latte about an hour ago and everything is fine now. Hot Drinks definitely help. But we're about to leave for Seattle.. pick up granddaughter at her sorority house and take her to lunch for her 20th birthday. She always wants to go to Red Robin, so Earl and I have both been on their website this morning figuring out what we can eat. I'm thinking about the tortilla Soup. I usually get their chicken Ensenada Platter w/1 chicken breast. It is usually very tender, and if you skip the Salad Dressing, calories are okay. No fries or anything come with it. Just a few tortilla strips and salsa and some kind of marinade. They always ask what kind of dressing you want.. but with the salsa and marinade it's not needed and it saves a BUNCH of calories. But not sure that would be a good choice today.

I did have a little trouble with reflux during the night again but not as bad as the night before! I slept in my recliner for about 2 hrs, but slept pretty soundly in my bed after that until early this morning and then started that coughing again and spitting up.. not brown this time.

Sorry for your school problems! You handled that one very well! What a challenge to be a teacher! And for such lousy pay!

Home from the Kiddies Bday party. It was pretty fun today. The kids were 8 yrs old so it was easier to reign them in when they got rowdy. 11 Little girls and 1 boy... GOSH he was cute!!!

I didn't eat any of the junk!!! YEAH me! My GF Jayne'ie was licking her icing fingers, and nibbling on the pizza but I had "1" strawberry dipped in icing.. that's it!! I was so proud of myself.. WHen I came home I was tired so I lay down for a bit and put on my Hypnotherapy tape(for not eating crap) and I feel good. Made some lunch for myself. BUsh's ranchero Beans, cut up a chicken weiner in it..heated it on the stove and ooops sticking... its a little spicier than my BAND would like... so I may end up having a protien shake.< /p>