Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

ok ... I have been down hill thursday went over 35 points !! i did go to zumba for 60 mins...fri i was over 9 points sat over 8 points sunday over 3 and today over 7 but did yoga for 35 mins and zumba 60 mins......i know why i am doing this I just cant figure out how to fix it ..... i am messed up in the head for my 40th bday is justs weeks away and when I started out I wanted to be 199 and then i started gaining after my total unfil and I am up to 219 and there is NO way i can get down to that befor march 2nd unless i do a detox or just protien shakes all day ... thats not the way to do it..... I am glad tat i am going to the gym and that is hopefully going to save my sin alittle at wi on wed.....

thanks for lisening to me any help is ALWAYS welcome :)

amy

Amy,

Every day when I dont do as well asI want I just say to my self "KEEP TRYING" If I just keep trying eventually I will do well. Dont eat your self up. Just focus on doing better tomorrow.

For me it is this time of night (7pm to bed time) where my binge fear sets in. I want to munch till I close my eyes. Tonight I am still under my 31 points so I will hold out for my jell desert at about 8 and QUICKLY brush my teeth!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU! I am not going to have any candy today at all nope nope. sure hope the scale moves a little before saturday. i WENT AND DELIVERED THE 48 CUPCAKES I MADE FOR THE TWINS PARTIES AT SCHOOL this moring. dropped off valentines presents at front office of elementary, middle and high school for my kiddos. maybe they will have the candy finished before getting off the bus.LOL! Daddy got the girls roses and a teddy bear.My hubby got me a gift certifacate to get mampered at the nail spa with my best friend. hands, nails, toes, feet here we come. A day of shopping having lunch and spa sounds just what I need after getting this machine off. I was suppost to get it off yesterday but they told me nope. So I go to the dr tuesday and he will probably take it off then I still have to pack the small hole until it closes completly. I asked hubby if he could do it and he said no he will pass out.LOL! So home health will then come out 7 days a week instead of three. So I'm thinking I will go out with my freind that day. I'm still not suppose to go out of the house unless its church or dr appointment. But i don't think one day of shopping will hurt.What you guys think? I been stuck in the house almost 4 months as of two fridays from today. thanks guys for your support.

amyloveslou: keep your head held high you will get it. we all have these kind of days or weeks. Heck sunday i felt like i ate the house down.LOL! It's good u go to the gym it lets off so much stress or it does for me.

Soexcited: i think we all have to splurge from time to time. just gotta jump back in and make up for it. You did good by going to the gym i give u a pat on the back for that. I am counting down weeks till i can work out and go to zumba. Yes i love to eat after 7 so i been having a 2 pack of crunchy oats and honey granola bar for that time i have one then about 8-9 have one. takes care of the sweat and crunchy and is healthy.

short and chunky; never thought about that hmmm hope it does give me a jump star.I WANNA SEE 179 TIRED OF SEEING THE 180SSSS.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ww buddies!

Just got off my elliptical 60 min 4 1/2 miles 650 cal spent = 14 activity points!

No candy for me today I WILL be good!

ok ladies...where is every one??? thanks for all the nice things you have said to make me feel better :) i go to ww to wi at 5:30. i will be happy with the same no gainwhistle.gif but as i posted how many i was over this week eek.gif i dont see that in my future.... i will be back soon

Amy

ok ladies...where is every one??? thanks for all the nice things you have said to make me feel better smile.png i go to ww to wi at 5:30. i will be happy with the same no gainwhistle.gif but as i posted how many i was over this week eek.gif i dont see that in my future.... i will be back soon

Amy

good luck think positive

I had no candy yesterday! Whooo Hoooo for me! THATS BIG news for this candy o holic!

So I went to wi and i was up 1 lb... NOT bad..... if I work my butt off this week at the gym i can be back down..its not a big gain like 5 or more :)

keeping motivated !!!

Amy

I had no candy yesterday! Whooo Hoooo for me! THATS BIG news for this candy o holic!

Woo hoo! Way to go, Chica!

Hi all!

Had my 6th weigh in tonight. Down 8.6 lbs total! So pleased to see the scale moving in the right direction again. Some days I have trouble consuming my total Daily Points Value, and when that happens my weight loss is not as good.

Here's to another good week for us all!

NimbleBean

So nimble, when you dont eat all your points you dont loose as fast? I have heard that a few times now. How many points do you get a day and how many do you eat a day? Way to go on loosing! You are doing great! Also maybe you could share one of your food diary's with us, Id love to see what you are eating!

Well, i decided to go give WW a try. In october I got down to 178 which was only 13 pounds from my goal weight. My band was so tight that I had been throwing up and doing the "Acid Reflux" thing for about 2 months. So, they let a little out of my band in October and ever since i have been out of control. Yesterday morning I moved back to Twoterville and weighed 200.6. So depressing!!! Still better than the 279 when I got banded. Yesterday evening i logged on and signed up! My husband is not to happy about it since i was a self pay and we spent $10,000 just two years ago and now spending money on WW. He loves me and will be OK with it. I go to my meeting tomorow afternoon at 5:30 PM. I am really excited about it....I have done WW before and have lost weight and kept it off. My original start weight was 357 when I started my journey in January of 2000. So i have done WW, slimfast, Nurses First, Atkins....well, you get the picture. It has been a very long journey and WW is how i lost part of that weight. You all keep me posted so you can get my BUTT motivated!!!!

Stagegirlbiggrin.png

Hi Stagegirl! I was self pay also! I got to 189 and then kept that weight for over a year (I was banded 2 years and 2 months ago) then I slowly crept up after getting one fill too many. I was too tight so I ate lots of bad for me sliders. I joined ww at 209! Yikes! But I am back down to 195 thank GOD! WW saved my life, I love the accountability of weighing in every week. This time after I get to 189 I am not gonna stop. I actually just wanna be fit and healthy now, it's no longer about a number on a scale .... GOD It only took me 30 years to get to this place in my head. Now I can so an hour spin class or 5 miles plus on my elliptical and sure I sweat but my heart rate is good and I am not panting and out of breath. It's all about heart health for me now.

wow I was away from the site for a while... life was a little much for me...but I am feeling better..... so today I got up and made my protien shake wich is alot of points..have to figure out how to make it diffrent

11 points

then i went to zumba hr class :)

then I had a cheese stick:

one hard boiled egg: 2 points

for dinner one slice of cheese pizza:

I had 32 oz Water sofar and working on another :)

ok we must be back up here and running... I think us posting our food helps out ALOT !! we give each other tips and good ideas... so dont forget to chk in daily !!!

Amy

ps if you know the points for my items let me know I have to go look them up :(

Hey! Well tomorrow is another weigh in for me, so far I have lost 11.6 pounds in 2weeks at ww! WHooooHoooo!

Today:

Breakfast: Tea & no fat milk then a Protein Shake

Snack: 3 egg whites

Lunch: Slice of whole wheat toast with tablespoon of Peanut Butter on it!

Snack: banana

Dinner: Will be a slice of cheese pizza and a salad