Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

I think I am going to go back to the meetings. I really do need to be held accountable for my weight loss. I am so frustrated that my weight loss is at a stand still. I think the meetings will help give me encouragement.

Soexcited - What shake do you use? 30 grams of Protein sounds very filling. I've been looking for a high Protein Shake.

My shake is a premier protien shake and I buy them at costco they come pre mixed in a box and I live on the (really) my lap bad doc told me about them and I have been drinking them for over 2 years now. Normally they are Breakfast because it's quick and easy. They are also awesome in a coffee in the morning.

So lunch was a shake

dinner was a bit bad. It's family movie night at our house on Fridays so we get a cheese pizza and a salad. I would up eating a greek yogurt 4 points some salad and one piece of cheese pizzza 10 so maybe 26 to 30 points total today.

Tomorrow morning is weigh in. Hope I didnt mess it up with the pizza tonight.

I had a pear and some strawberries today as welll but thats 0 points.

Anyone else got a Saturday morning weigh in?

My shake is a premier protien shake and I buy them at costco they come pre mixed in a box and I live on the (really) my lap bad doc told me about them and I have been drinking them for over 2 years now. Normally they are breakfast because it's quick and easy. They are also awesome in a coffee in the morning.

Thanks for the tip! I used to drink the shakes a lot but got kinda tired of them after a while. I will try them in my coffee starting tomorrow. Do you use them in lieu of Creamer? I just can't seem to drink my coffee without creamer anymore.

sorry i was not on here as i should have... my hubby is now unemployed and I am STRESSED out just a little nonod.gif I have over my points but I did go to the gym...

so today breakfast: strawberries with whipped cream 001_tt2.gif =0

lunch : ww meal = 8

keep up the good work and keep posting..it helps me out.. i feel crazy i come here and read :)

amy

Went to weight watchers yesterday and lost 4.6 pounds so a total of 12.6 in two weeks way to go me!. The leader told me she needed to advice me I was losing to fast. that was a first.lol! But i usually do the first two weeks then it slows down. Ho w did u other saturday weighs go? Saturday night I ate like a big but did stay within my points. Today is going to be very hard cause its 1:30 and I only have five points left. My kids went to a church valentimes party. They saved me a package of little debbie choclate cakes. which is 11 points and of course I had both. Bad bad decision becaue I will be starving but i did it to myself so I will not go over my points just starve all day. That will teach me to have those yummy cakes.LOL!

amylovslou: so sorry about your husband and u being stressed. sure hope it gets better...hang in there! I have been out of work for three months because of two surgeries and it is rough around here very tight with money so i know how you feel.

soexcited; How did the weigh in go?

short and chunky; I to think meeting and weigh ins play a big part in my weightloss. I haven't got to go to a meeting yet which i really need but will be able to in about four weeks when home health relises me. But I have got to weigh in so that has really kept me in line.

Thanks for the tip! I used to drink the shakes a lot but got kinda tired of them after a while. I will try them in my coffee starting tomorrow. Do you use them in lieu of creamer? I just can't seem to drink my coffee without creamer anymore.

Yes I use the shake instead of milk when I do it. I use very strong coffee and a whole shake then warm it up. YUM!

OK so whats the trick to getting the weight watchers e tools set up? I am so confused, my friend has it hooked up to her phone.

OK I figured out the app so never mind that question.

I did go weigh in yesterday at WW I lost 5.8 pounds on my first week! WHOOOOO HOOOOO! I am so happy to be back on track. It feels great and I havent had such a great week with my band in FOREVER!

Skinny3 & Soexcited - Wow great job ladies. Ian going back to my Tuesday evening meeting. I don't think I will say anything about me having a band.

I looked online at Sam's Club and they carry the Premier shakes. I will head over there today or tomorrow to get some.

I love how you are posting your daily menus. That really helps with meal ideas.

I'm so glad this thread is up and running again. Let's keep it going ladies.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Lisa

Skinny3 & Soexcited - Wow great job ladies. Ian going back to my Tuesday evening meeting. I don't think I will say anything about me having a band.

I looked online at Sam's Club and they carry the Premier shakes. I will head over there today or tomorrow to get some.

I love how you are posting your daily menus. That really helps with meal ideas.

I'm so glad this thread is up and running again. Let's keep it going ladies.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Lisa

you girls are an inspiration to all . keep up the great work

Yesterday was so hard for me i went way over my points but since I don't count weekly allowance points I'm just gonna give my self that one free day this week. I love texas rhode house blossom onion and with everyone talking about going out to eat for valentines day I decided i was making one. So I had a sandwich with craker chips, i cup chilli with peanut putter crakers, supper the blossome wedged that i made so half a very small onion with light ranch dip. My kids brought home choclate for church so two little bebbie snack cakes. Yep that more than I have had to eat in one day for the past seven months. Not sure what was up with me but it's over and I'm starting my day off right. For breakfast i had two honey nut gronolar bar they come in on package 5 points for both. lunch slice bread 2 points ham 3 points light mayo 0 points craker chips 2 points. I will be good today Go ahead cause fuss at me for being bad yesterday please i need a lecture.

Skinny3 - sorry you had such a wild weekend, but I cannot fuss at you...the funny part of this whole thing is, because this is the first time in 7 months you have done this, you might actually "jumpstart" your weight loss. Get back in the saddle and behave the rest of the week and see how all of this plays out..Happy for you that you recognized the error of your ways - but hey, don't beat your self up about it. Have a great week.

Skinny, OMG me too! I was so bad last Satuday after I found out I had lost I turned around and ate like mad (and had wine and alcohol which I RARLEY ever do) I ate candy the whole thing. But I did great with food yesterday and am back on track. Yesterday I did my elliptical for 4 miles 60 min. and today am headed out for a spin class at the gym

So far today I had coffee & milk 1 point

30g Protein Shake 4 points

banana & blueberry smoothie with greek yogurt 4 points so I am good and off to go sweat!