Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

good luck and feel better

haven't been able to stay at the meetings but i did get weighed in

you are definitely correct both are a tool

how have you done with the band

how much lost and for how long

you go to the gym alot

last nite myfitnesspal had a free zumba class on the computer very interesting

I updated my ticker so it has my surgery date and how much I've lost on it. I have did great with the band it's just when I had kindeystones I get sick and throw up so I usually have to have it complete unfill till it passes. I have a 10 or 11cc band I have 3cc as of last month and very tight with that. I did go to the gym alot but haven't for three months since my surgery. My gym membership is up so I won't be getting another. It only cost 3 a day to go to zumba and love that and use my treadmill at home so thats enough for me. Well that is when I'm able to do it agian.LOL! When was you banded? How big is your band and how much do u have in yours?

OK I had a bigger food day today then I thought after adding my points!

coffee & Skim Milk 1 point

30g shake 4 points

Greek yogurt 3 points

Spin class 60 min 6 activity points

Went to Soup plantation for lunch, had a bowl of mushroom soup for 8 points and some chicken breast for 2 points

another 30g shake 4 points

dinner was 4 oz beef and 1/4 baked potato with 1/4 cup cottage cheese 6 points total

so I am at 28 points and think I will have my fat free sugar free pudding for desert later for 6 points

34 total for the day minus my activity so 28 total.......isnt that how I do the activity points? Just minus it from my total?

Yep, thats how you do the activity points. I would love to try a spin class but in my little town they have none.boo! How long have u been banded?

LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING GREAT WITH IT. Last night I went to the grocery and got some itialin flat out. They only have 90 caloreis for 1 and its

big. I put some shredded roast beef, turkey and ham, cheese with light miracle whip. I cut it in hal because its to big for one meal for me. It was so

good and low in points too. I love the flat outs they taste much better than the other soft tortias. I can not eat even a bit o bread havn't been able

to since my first fill of 1 cc so these are a life saver for me. I usually get the plain but the italian smelled so yummy. It was awsome you guys must

try.LOL! I alos seen people talking about kellogs craker chips way back on this site. I finally got a box of the sour cream onion. They were great

as well. You get 26 per serving and 3 points. I only had half a serving though with my wrap. They tasted like the baked chips but better. can't wait

to taste the cheese ones today for lunch. I looked down the chip ile first but they are with the crakers but taste nothing like a cracker. For some

reason I am starving today.Crossing my fingers that I stay out of the kitchen.LOL!

Yep, thats how you do the activity points. I would love to try a spin class but in my little town they have none.boo! How long have u been banded?

LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING GREAT WITH IT. Last night I went to the grocery and got some itialin flat out. They only have 90 caloreis for 1 and its

big. I put some shredded roast beef, turkey and ham, cheese with light miracle whip. I cut it in hal because its to big for one meal for me. It was so

good and low in points too. I love the flat outs they taste much better than the other soft tortias. I can not eat even a bit o bread havn't been able

to since my first fill of 1 cc so these are a life saver for me. I usually get the plain but the italian smelled so yummy. It was awsome you guys must

try.LOL! I alos seen people talking about kellogs craker chips way back on this site. I finally got a box of the sour cream onion. They were great

as well. You get 26 per serving and 3 points. I only had half a serving though with my wrap. They tasted like the baked chips but better. can't wait

to taste the cheese ones today for lunch. I looked down the chip ile first but they are with the crakers but taste nothing like a cracker. For some

reason I am starving today.Crossing my fingers that I stay out of the kitchen.LOL!

NOT SURE WHY MY POST MESSED UP

so i went to WI last night right after hr of zumba and 45 mins of weight lifting. I drank 3 Water bottles so i wasnt shocked that i was up 1 lb.. i have to swich my ww days because i LOVE my wednesday workouts.. i seen my dr yesterday and he wants me to be no more then 1000 calories..so now I track my fitness pal and ww... my hubby just looks at me like i am crazy..

breakfast: 10am 1cup cooked oatmeal=3 points

1/2 cup ff milk=1

so i went to WI last night right after hr of zumba and 45 mins of weight lifting. I drank 3 Water bottles so i wasnt shocked that i was up 1 lb.. i have to swich my ww days because i LOVE my wednesday workouts.. i seen my dr yesterday and he wants me to be no more then 1000 calories..so now I track my fitness pal and ww... my hubby just looks at me like i am crazy..

breakfast: 10am 1cup cooked oatmeal=3 points

1/2 cup ff milk=1

Ya you should always try to weigh first thing in the morning before food or water. It will give you a better baseline. I am sure all that working out and water just made you retain!

so I made a AWSOME chicken salad today.. i cut up white meat breast into tiny cubes then I added 4 cups shreded carrots,3 cups Broccoli 2 cups diced tomatoes and 1 cup shreaded mexi cheese and some mayo to make it wet..... i hade a 1 1/2 cups of it ..so good....

so today is a fresh new day !!! dont forget to post your food ! it helps be acountable and gives others good ideas :)

so I made a AWSOME chicken salad today.. i cut up white meat breast into tiny cubes then I added 4 cups shreded carrots,3 cups Broccoli 2 cups diced tomatoes and 1 cup shreaded mexi cheese and some mayo to make it wet..... i hade a 1 1/2 cups of it ..so good....

sounds delicious

Lisa: First - the 75 pounds has been since 7/7/11 not Sept. But I have done good. I just left the Docotor and it is just under 80 pounds now - woo hoo !!! I try to eat low carb but I do have a very small red potato or a Tblsp of mashed potatoes. I will eat a half a slice of toast about once a week. I find that I need some of this in my diet and it helps balance me out. I eat 3-4 oza of Protein for Breakfast, lunch and dinner and generally a good size salad...

Here is my day (so far) today: Breakfast - Hot Tea

2 slices of Turkey Bacon

1 scrambled egg (wet)

Lunch: 3.5 ozs ground sirlon (left over from last night dinner)

tsp of homemade gravy (made w/bullion)

baggie with baby carrotts, celery sticks and two cherry tomatoes

I will dip this in a tsp of Catalina Salad Dressing

sugar free Jello (orange)

Dinner: I am planning -

4 ozs chicken breast

1/4 cup green Beans

1/4 bakes potato with spray butter

2 cups tossed lettuce salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and celery with

Olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing

I know that is not enough points and I know it has more carbs than my doctor wants but I am loosing a good pace and I feel good. I will also walk about 3 miles today.

Lisa: First - the 75 pounds has been since 7/7/11 not Sept. But I have done good. I just left the Docotor and it is just under 80 pounds now - woo hoo !!! I try to eat low carb but I do have a very small red potato or a Tblsp of mashed potatoes. I will eat a half a slice of toast about once a week. I find that I need some of this in my diet and it helps balance me out. I eat 3-4 oza of Protein for Breakfast, lunch and dinner and generally a good size salad...

2 slices of Turkey Bacon

1 scrambled egg (wet)

4 ozs chicken breast

1/4 cup green Beans

I know that is not enough points and I know it has more carbs than my doctor wants but I am loosing a good pace and I feel good. I will also walk about 3 miles today.

you are doing so well

you are much better then me i don't weigh my food

do you go to the meetings as well

Lisa: First - the 75 pounds has been since 7/7/11 not Sept. But I have done good. I just left the Docotor and it is just under 80 pounds now - woo hoo !!! I try to eat low carb but I do have a very small red potato or a Tblsp of mashed potatoes. I will eat a half a slice of toast about once a week. I find that I need some of this in my diet and it helps balance me out. I eat 3-4 oza of Protein for breakfast, lunch and dinner and generally a good size salad...

2 slices of Turkey Bacon

1 scrambled egg (wet)

4 ozs chicken breast

1/4 cup green Beans

do you exercise alot

i try but tax season is coming and all i will do is work

Lisa: Yes, I do go the meetings....I think weighing weekly - in front of someone - keeps my responsible and on track. I also like being with other people who are battling weight. I find that support system helpful for me.

Melinda

Ohhh I go weigh tomorrow at WW this will be my 2nd weigh in so I will see how I did on my very first week! I am nervous!

So far I have had:

Breakfast - coffee & skim milk 1 point

1 cup Kashi Go lean Cereal & 1 cup skim milk 7 points

Just got off my elliptical and did 45 min burned 495 cal and went 3 miles

Now lunch will be a shake 30g Protein 4 points

Lisa: Yes, I do go the meetings....I think weighing weekly - in front of someone - keeps my responsible and on track. I also like being with other people who are battling weight. I find that support system helpful for me.

Melinda

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREE!