Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

tuesday

b-yogurt w/nuts

l-fish sanwich,baby cone ice cream(mcdonalds)

s-1/4c coca Cereal w/a splash of milk

d-4oz pork chop,cof,cream,4splendas

32oz c.lite

we are having a sm party for my son tomorrow i will have some cake and ice cream.:)

LOL!! My friend had some leftover Birthday cake from her son and she brought me in a tiny piece. Now, I'll probably only eat a bite or two. I always count one bite, one point. Any more than that and I'll look it up, but that's just a rule of mine. The reason is because even if it doesn't come out to one bite, I want that listed on my tracker. I need to make sure, "If you bite it, you write it!" :)

Nothing at all wrong with a little bit of good stuff from time to time. That is what's so great about WW. You can eat WHATEVER you want. Just not AS MUCH as you want... :wink: Stay within your daily points and it's all gravy! Ohhh Gravy yum! Anyway, a little indulgence is okay.

hi guys!!! i'm back...i went on vacation. i missed you all!! so, heres my update...maintained the same weight didnt lose or didnt gain (did tons of walking)....so, i'm happy about that!! gonna try and stay w/in 24 pts like Diva to start the lbs a droppin again...tired of being in the 240's

china & everyone else....fyi... i wanted to let you know that this month ww has 1 free month and no fees to join (i saw the commercial on tv and i'm sure its in all states) ...so if anyone is interested in a least learning the program this is the time to do it.

ok, i'll be checking in daily to let everyone know if i stayed on track w/my pts....as of yesterday i did!! :blink: hope everyone has a great ww day!!! :w00t:

Hi Scorpio, welcome back~~!! Actually, GOOD JOB on not gaining on vacation! That's hard to do!

I just called the WW 800 # and this is what I found

IN NY (my zip)...$39.95/month which would be the second month..your first month would be free...B1g!F

Each area codes have different rules so you have to find it you are in the franchise group (me) or an independent distributor.

Hope this helps everyone :)

Laura:thumbup::):thumbup::cool2:

Thanks both Scorpio and jolly for the great information! I just want to chime in, this was truly the best 55 dollars I've spent on myself and my health. The band is the best friend of WW. Especially if you have to live on tiny points per day! :tt1:

I'm having a little bit of trouble these last few days. I've been eating chips!! :eek: I went months without eating them, but since I've found this plan I'm using as an excuse to eat them again. Well, that in itself is not a bad thing. Like I said, a little indulgence, right? Well, NOT 5 FREAKIN PORTIONS WORTH!! Ugh, I'm so glad I"m all out of them, and no more until my next TOM round. Though next time I'll make sure I just buy a packet of the 1 oz servings, and no more than one bag a day. Ok, that's only 3 points. However 5 servings? Yeah, well you get the picture.

I do great during work and eating my salads, etc. But then I get home and eat my healthy dinner and I feel like I get free range to eat as many chips as I want. Gotta stop!!!!!

Ah well. I'm not perfect by a long shot. At least my tracker is telling me to my face I've been acting badly!

Thanks both Scorpio and jolly for the great information! I just want to chime in, this was truly the best 55 dollars I've spent on myself and my health. The band is the best friend of WW. Especially if you have to live on tiny points per day! :blink:[/b]

I'm having a little bit of trouble these last few days. I've been eating chips!! :) I went months without eating them, but since I've found this plan I'm using as an excuse to eat them again. Well, that in itself is not a bad thing. Like I said, a little indulgence, right? Well, NOT 5 FREAKIN PORTIONS WORTH!! Ugh, I'm so glad I"m all out of them, and no more until my next TOM round. Though next time I'll make sure I just buy a packet of the 1 oz servings, and no more than one bag a day. Ok, that's only 3 points. However 5 servings? Yeah, well you get the picture.

I can not eat chips, ,the salt starts me,,,so I buy for the family and they keep it out of MY kitchen.

Now DH just came up...he is grazing..god help me...I would love him to be banded but he would commit suicide :)

Ugh..

Anyway....I set up a my plate...put five choc chips (Ghiradelli milk) and three or four stringy thin pretzels. If needed attack,,,at the end of the day...If empty..ok..if not..either sit down and eat or give it to my dh. He will eat anything...ugh

:cool2::eek::tt1::eek::):eek::w00t::eek::wink::eek::eek::eek::):eek::):eek::eek:

thanks scorpioqt im sure gonna check in to it. well diva today we all went to chucky cheese we have a huge family so had to do it in 2's. yes he had 2parties. i think i did really well. as i only had cake today an a small piece at that and ice cream the day before. so now im getting my tail back on track. i to dont see any thing wrong with a break here and there. i just lose it and mess up so i gotta leave that stuff alone for a minute. any who i lost a half of a lb in the last like 2wks im ok with it as i know i have been off track. will do better:smile:

hi guys!!! i'm back...i went on vacation. i missed you all!! so, heres my update...maintained the same weight didnt lose or didnt gain (did tons of walking)....so, i'm happy about that!! gonna try and stay w/in 24 pts like Diva to start the lbs a droppin again...tired of being in the 240's

china & everyone else....fyi... i wanted to let you know that this month ww has 1 free month and no fees to join (i saw the commercial on tv and i'm sure its in all states) ...so if anyone is interested in a least learning the program this is the time to do it.

ok, i'll be checking in daily to let everyone know if i stayed on track w/my pts....as of yesterday i did!! :blushing: hope everyone has a great ww day!!! :tt1:

LOL!! My friend had some leftover Birthday cake from her son and she brought me in a tiny piece. Now, I'll probably only eat a bite or two. I always count one bite, one point. Any more than that and I'll look it up, but that's just a rule of mine. The reason is because even if it doesn't come out to one bite, I want that listed on my tracker. I need to make sure, "If you bite it, you write it!" :lol:

Nothing at all wrong with a little bit of good stuff from time to time. That is what's so great about WW. You can eat WHATEVER you want. Just not AS MUCH as you want... :sad: Stay within your daily points and it's all gravy! Ohhh Gravy yum! Anyway, a little indulgence is okay.

Hi Scorpio, welcome back~~!! Actually, GOOD JOB on not gaining on vacation! That's hard to do!

Thanks both Scorpio and jolly for the great information! I just want to chime in, this was truly the best 55 dollars I've spent on myself and my health. The band is the best friend of WW. Especially if you have to live on tiny points per day! :ohmy:

I'm having a little bit of trouble these last few days. I've been eating chips!! :) I went months without eating them, but since I've found this plan I'm using as an excuse to eat them again. Well, that in itself is not a bad thing. Like I said, a little indulgence, right? Well, NOT 5 FREAKIN PORTIONS WORTH!! Ugh, I'm so glad I"m all out of them, and no more until my next TOM round. Though next time I'll make sure I just buy a packet of the 1 oz servings, and no more than one bag a day. Ok, that's only 3 points. However 5 servings? Yeah, well you get the picture.

I do great during work and eating my salads, etc. But then I get home and eat my healthy dinner and I feel like I get free range to eat as many chips as I want. Gotta stop!!!!!

Ah well. I'm not perfect by a long shot. At least my tracker is telling me to my face I've been acting badly!

hi everyone

after seeing this thread....you gave me the idea to join WW.

before lapband...i belonged to WW 4.0 million times (exaggerating of course). and never got to goal

i reached goal with my lapband and have since gained 20 lbs. so i dont want to go back to where i came from....

i went to the meeting this morning. the program has changed so i am trying to approach this as a newbie.

i hope i can join you gals on this thread.

josie

Hi everyone -

I thought I would check in and say "HI". I started school this week and it has been a whirlwind. Five classes of 35 students...WOW! I am going away this weekend...will check in on Wednesday and start posting again. Have a great weekend everyone!

9/3/09

b-cof,2creams,4splenda 2toast w/butter,cream cheese.< /span>

s-yogurt w/nuts

l-muscle milk

s-a few chips

d-4oz pork steak,1c m&cheese

________

40oz c.lite

Hi ya'll. I've been looking in to doing the "Simply Filling" part of WW. I'm just not losing on the regular plan. Has anybody tried it?

thanks scorpioqt im sure gonna check in to it. well diva today we all went to chucky cheese we have a huge family so had to do it in 2's. yes he had 2parties. i think i did really well. as i only had cake today an a small piece at that and ice cream the day before. so now im getting my tail back on track. i to dont see any thing wrong with a break here and there. i just lose it and mess up so i gotta leave that stuff alone for a minute. any who i lost a half of a lb in the last like 2wks im ok with it as i know i have been off track. will do better:smile:

Good job on the only one piece of cake. Piece of cake huh? LOL Okay, corny I know...

I hear ya on having to just leave stuff alone. I am like that with my chips. Ah well, every day is a learning curve!

hi everyone

after seeing this thread....you gave me the idea to join WW.

before lapband...i belonged to WW 4.0 million times (exaggerating of course). and never got to goal

i reached goal with my lapband and have since gained 20 lbs. so i dont want to go back to where i came from....

i went to the meeting this morning. the program has changed so i am trying to approach this as a newbie.

i hope i can join you gals on this thread.

josie

josie, welcome! I always like full house parties! Best wishes! :sneaky:

Hi everyone -

I thought I would check in and say "HI". I started school this week and it has been a whirlwind. Five classes of 35 students...WOW! I am going away this weekend...will check in on Wednesday and start posting again. Have a great weekend everyone!

Looking forward to hearing from you next week! :sad: Have a nice Vacation Holiday!!

9/3/09

b-cof,2creams,4splenda 2toast w/butter,cream cheese.

s-yogurt w/nuts

l-muscle milk

s-a few chips

d-4oz pork steak,1c m&cheese

________

40oz c.lite

Good job!! Keep up the good work china doll!

Hi ya'll. I've been looking in to doing the "Simply Filling" part of WW. I'm just not losing on the regular plan. Has anybody tried it?

denise, I was considering it and thought I'd give the regular plan a few more weeks to see if I'd lose anymore. That first 7 Lbs just flew off, then almost 3 weeks of nada!

However, I've now posted another 2.5 Lbs lost this week! My actual weigh day is tomorrow morning so I have to be super good today to not gain any. Of course it's TOM since yesterday. I'm weird though and I always lose big once I start TOM and through the next week. We'll see what happens!

I do tend to eat alot of the filler foods though, so I'm kinda doing a bit of the hybrid. Maybe you can start out by incorporating more the of the filler foods and see how you do?

Have a fantastic Holiday everyone!!

:wink2:

Thanks Ms. Diva. I believe I'm going to hybrid my plan, too. Amazing you've lost 2.5 this week! Did you do anything different?

My friends handyman just came to my home and wil fix my backyard...yes...and he just has to make some minor changes.

I will be able to walk around my back yard instead of the grocery (the reason that I do not walk up and down the street is safety aka walking by myself) but I have asthma and if in trouble the cellphones DO NOT work in my neighborhood but backyard feel safer.

So those things that you never get to do will be done. Also, it is new eyes looking at the situation. I wish my friends had told me what he did.

So, not only will he fix the backyard...... I will have a wonderful place to walk. And he told the family how we can add with some lumber a prettty sitting area...so excited. :sneaky:

Exercise today- running up and dowm the stairs to answer everyones questions and just when I collapsed to relax...mom come outside and see this and them mom...so I am relaxing till they all come back...lol.

I will get plenty of exercise when I will have top soil delivered (for free) but will have to level the backyard :0

thanks for listening

really excited because he is not expensive

and has unreal credentials

worked with friends husband and did friends home

small miracle that I got him

and I can actually afford it

Thanks Ms. Diva. I believe I'm going to hybrid my plan, too. Amazing you've lost 2.5 this week! Did you do anything different?

Well, this might sound surprising but my difference has been 3 things.. It's my TOM week, I've lessened my workouts and have upped my calories. :sneaky:

Yes, it's true. I think I was doing too much with not enough fuel to keep my metabolism burning. Also, my body releases the Water retention when I first start and through the next week.

Best of wishes for changing the WW routine. I know that might help alot! You get to bulk up the food on low points. It has saved me alot when I would get a little hungry between meals. Lotsa fruit and veggies and lean meat! yummy!!

hi lil miss diva,

thanks for your welcome.

today is my first full day on plan and i have to say..all i can think of is food. i was hoping this wouldnt happen.

i feel like i am more hungry today then i have been in recent weeks. i'm going to push through this.

i am being completely honest on my tracker. i only have 7.5 points left for the day.

i couldnt get to the gym today....that is an issue.

i find i am much better with food when i get to the gym.

oh well i will keep on keepin' on

thanks again...i will stay close. i really want to be successful at this.

josie

Josie....is that picture of you?...because it says that you are fifty years old

:sneaky: :sad: :wink2: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

hi lil miss diva,

thanks for your welcome.

today is my first full day on plan and i have to say..all i can think of is food. i was hoping this wouldnt happen.

i feel like i am more hungry today then i have been in recent weeks. i'm going to push through this.

i am being completely honest on my tracker. i only have 7.5 points left for the day.

i couldnt get to the gym today....that is an issue.

i find i am much better with food when i get to the gym.

oh well i will keep on keepin' on

thanks again...i will stay close. i really want to be successful at this.

josie

josie, just a suggestion but, while you are still learning the new plan try to eat the bulk foods they offer? Are you doing the online version?

For every oz of lean meats you get one point. (The tuna pouches of 2.6 oz is also only 1 point!! :sneaky: )

One cup of fruit is one point.

Most veggies made fresh and no oils added are all ZERO points!! Fill up on lean Proteins, fruits and tons of veggies. You'll likely not feel hungry much at all!

Wishing you all the best! Even if your first day isn't the greatest (you are just starting, and my first day wasn't the best either) at least you know your points start over tomorrow too! :sad:

hi lilmissdiva

thanks for the tips...i am going to the store tonight to load up on the low point foods.

... i didnt know about the tuna...or the fruit cup points

i actually learned about the current promotion in WW of getting 1 mos free when you sign up for the month on this thread yesterday,...they give you e-tools for free. so i am doing both online and meetings.

in fact i have a few threads on WW online that i kept up with once-in-awhile since getting banded that i have reconnected with..i find these people to be supportive of my lapband. i guess i got lucky. my WW lecturer is also supportive of the band.

i totally agree with you that WW and the band compliment each other.

thanks for telling me your first day was tough. i am really going to keep trying and also i will keep checking in. this will make me accountable.