Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 7th Bandsters to be???

Hi lovelies!!

I was just wondering if anyone else is scheduled to be banded on July 7th? I got my surgery date and this is what they gave me! So, preop diet here I come, which will be started on Saturday June 27th! :thumbup:)

Take care,

Paulette

Congrats on your date and good luck!

I'm scheduled for July 7th, 10 A.M., with Dr. Michael Hodge in Johnson City, TN!

I too start my pre-op diet on the 27th. It will be really good to have someone with which to compare notes.

Have you been to the July 2009 forum? Juniper is compiling a list of all the July surgery dates.

Congrats on your date and good luck!

Thank you so very much, Jenny :thumbup:)

Paulette, I also notice that our BMI's are pretty similar, too. That will be really neat to keep track of and compare. I am going to send you a friend request so we can message back and forth. If you would like, accept me.

I'm scheduled for July 7th, 10 A.M., with Dr. Michael Hodge in Johnson City, TN!

I too start my pre-op diet on the 27th. It will be really good to have someone with which to compare notes.

Have you been to the July 2009 forum? Juniper is compiling a list of all the July surgery dates.

Heck! I never look!! LOL No, I will definitely go and start doing posts there. I will see you there!! :)) And yes, it would be fantastic to have someone to go through this with. What is your preop diet like? I haven't gone to my preop nutrition class yet, which is scheduled for Tuesday, along with my preop doc visit. I have a gist of what my diet is going to be and mainly liquid!! Will we make it? LOL :thumbup:

Paulette, I also notice that our BMI's are pretty similar, too. That will be really neat to keep track of and compare. I am going to send you a friend request so we can message back and forth. If you would like, accept me.

That would be awesome!! Yes! I just accepted :thumbup:)

My date is July 2nd...so not quite a week before you. This will be interesting.

My date is July 2nd...so not quite a week before you. This will be interesting.

It sure will and I am looking forward to seeing your progress!! :thumbup:) Good luck to you!!

I am July 7 also, and had my nutritionist appt yesterday to discuss the pre-op diet. I am supposed to start it MONDAY. I will be out of town till mid-day Wednesday, so I will start it when I return. I was worried about it till I saw you guys aren't starting till Saturday. I figure I will be smart while I'm gone, but the shakes will have to wait. Staying with family I don't want to discuss the surgery with. :)

I am so excited. It has been a long journey, and I am ready to change my life. I am under no illusions, I know it will be hard, but I am so ready. Let's keep up with each other! :tongue:

my date is july 10,iam a self pay and things are moving fast. but deep down i know iam ready. so tired of the yo yo weight gain .

I am July 7th also....they moved me up last week. I was orginially set for July 14th. I start my pre-op diet tomorrow...6/23. they want two weeks of the liver shrinking diet...so needless to say...i had my last two hotdogs today at lunch. i think i am just ready to get it on!! I am ready for change! I am excited but very nervous about the whole surgery---being put to sleep and pain afterwards. I am praying that God will keep me cause I have worked on this process for a loooonnnnngggg time. Now the time has come and I know he wont leave me now. Best to all of you!!

Hi Ladies!

I'm July7th too! I go in at 10, surgery at Noon. My pre op (2 weeks) starts tomorow - 6/23. And my "last lunch" today was tacos, lol. and a diet coke. Love my diet coke.

My pre op consists of no carbs really. 70-80 grams of Protein for the 3 meals. Other than that, crystal lite, Water, boullion, s/f Jello or s/f popsicles. Tho i can also have Decaf coffee.

I'm excited...well, i'm not excited about this pre op diet, but i am excited that its only 2 weeks away before it all changes for us!

Looking forward to all of our successes - please feel free to email or do whatever to share your experiences ! We're on our way!