Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't been the model bandster lately and i have decided to clean my slate and start over fresh.

I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who hasnt been doing as well as they would like with the diet over the last few months and would like to come here to encourage each other to get back on track.

I haven't lost or gained any weight since mid-april....but i know i havent been on the strictest diet, and my exercise has been lacking.

let me know if anyone else needs encouragement to get back on track and is ready to start losing again!

Congrats on taking the steps to get back on track! Good luck to your and remember we are all here for you!

Hiya! Im in the same boat as you Im afraid,I dont think its the bands fault I think its mine! I have been choosing all the wrong foods,and lots of it. Do lots of walking still,but Im yo-yoing the same 2-3 lbs for the past few weeks. I think I have become a bit too lapse lately,and I have felt soooo good about my weight loss so far(people are starting to notice,and I have looked back on old pics and I can see a huge difference)

Well,if we have a bit of faith in ourselves,Im sure we can get right back on track. I hope you will find it easier to do the right things,and there is so much support on here. We didnt come this far to fail-but realisticly we are winning!

Happy banding keep strong.:sad:

Hi

This has happened to me, it is great that you are writing and wanting to do something about it! I will share that when I see some bad habits and poor food choices come back into my life I have found that if I put on the breaks and do 2 days of a liquid diet it helps me get right back on track. Would this be something you'd consider?

Also, I know that if I miss more than 2 days at the gym, I feel awful and tend to go for the wrong food choices. If I keep up my workouts I tend to gravitate to only good food choices. Maybe this is the same with you?

Good luck!

I too need to get back on track. Yesterday I started the 5 day pouch test which consist of the first 2 days of liquids only and I think that it is really going to help me. I didn't realize I was eating so much junk and so often. Hopefully after these 2 days of liquids I can start to make good Protein choices again.

I have started a food diary again...i find when i dont do it...i tend to eat more than i realize. it has really helped...trying to stay around 1000 calories or less per day.

I also went on a 45 min. walk last night. took the dogs and it felt great. i just need to keep it up and then after a few days add some other types of exercise....bike riding, or im thinking about getting some roller blades.

ive also been thinking about getting a Wii Fit to help during the winter (I just moved to Michigan from Florida--so im used to walking and doing other outdoor activities for exercise)

any one have advice on the wii fit?? does it really give you a work out?? or should i go for the boring old treadmill??

I heard the Wii Active is much better for exercise. I do not have it but my friend does and she loves it. The Wii fit is fun, I have watched my kids play all the different games on it but I think it is more fun than exercise. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for.