Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK, Who has an AUGUST surgery date??!!

August 17th here.:tongue_smilie:

I start the pre-op diet on August 3rd:crying:.

Let's all keep in touch and help each other get through the next few weeks and months to come.

Kim

August 18th with Dr. Ortiz in TJ, Mexico... Can't wait to see the new me!

My LapBand surgery is scheduled for 21 August 2009 in New Zealand. I'm currently on the Pre-Op diet until then and need to drop around 3kgs a week. Yikes!

weight.png

august 19th for me and um ready I was suppose to have surgery on may 20h and chickened out um ready now and theres no stopping me modesto ca

august 19th for me and um ready I was suppose to have surgery on may 20h and chickened out um ready now and theres no stopping me modesto ca

Hi, Tony50, I am from Manteca, CA. Good to know there is someone so close going through a simular situation. I am pretty chicken right now too, but I know this will be great in the long run! Who is doing your surgery? I am going to Mexico for surgery on August 18th because my insurance doesn't cover WLS.

Good luck to you!!!

I am August 5th and just can't wait!!! I've been reading all I can on this website...it is so full of great info!!! I finally feel like I'm going to get to live my life again!

My pre-op appointment is on Aug. 4th, my surgery date is August 10th!~

Anyone in So Cal near Bakersfield? Would love to hear from ya!

I am looking at mid month , if all goes well :-) Lets keep each other up to date!

Waynes6,

My surgery date is 8/31/09. I have tried to start an Aug "thread", if that's what it's called. I like to have an Aug group, with a cute name like I've seen on sooo many of the entries I've read. That way we can like a "home" group-a group going through the same things around the same time. I live in Louisville, KY--not too far from you. Let me know what yall think out there.

August 18th here. I'm being fitted with the realize band by Dr. Schumacher at Kettering Medical Center-Sycamore in Miamisburg, Ohio. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! :frown:

Great Idea! I am located in Bakersfield, California though LOL!

My date will be finalized next week. I'm pretty sure it will be in August. I'm hoping for early August...mid-August at the latest. I'm a teacher and school starts during the last week of August. I want to make sure I have enough recovery time before going back to work. I definitely can't take any time off of work in September. This is why I'm so desperate to get an early surgery date. Good luck all!!!

August 7, Start Pre Op July 20....surgery Juarez Mexico
Aren't you afraid to go to a third world country for surgery? I would be sooooo scared.:frown:

Jendela, I'm also a teacher and have an Aug. 5th surgery date and worried about starting back to school with all the energy I need for it. We have in-service starting the 17th and the kids come back the 24th....eeekkk!!! That's only 12 days to figure out my new stomach and feel good! I'm pretty worried about it! Hope you get your date soon!

My day is August 12th and I am nervous & excited at the same time!!!!:blink: & :)

My surgery date is also August 11th, with Dr. Fortier of Morris MN. I am so nervious. I would like to keep in contact with you and your experiences.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches