Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need some prayers. Please.

I have been very depressed lately because there is so much going on, and I wasn't going to talk about this but now I realize I need to.

My mom found two lumps in her left breast and had them cut out last week, so she's been really uspet and sick. She said the cuts aren't small and the first night they bled alot and she got really sick from the anesthisia, so she stayed up all night throwing up. And as if that's not enough she suffers from major Migraines, so that brought on her Migraine and she had to go back to the hospital the next day. She is home now, but I worry about her, she gets her results from the biopse (sp?) tomorrow and I hope that those lumps were benign (sp?) sorry I dont' know how to spell all these medical terms. Well, just wanted to share with you all, I've been staying in a constant depressed mode, I don't handle things of this nature well, and with the hurricane, that has me so upset, too. Its just more than I can handle at times. Please keep my mommy in your prayers, I don't know what I'd do without her, if she has cancer, I'm so far away, how will I be abel to take care of her and help her. Please, please pray for her. I can't bare the thought of ever losing her and my four year old little girl is so attached to her, what if something happened to her, how would I help my little baby cope with that, Oh, I just can't even imagine... Please pray that it is not cancer.

Oh Estella,

First of all please do not go into the what if untill you have the test results. We usually go to the worst case Scenerio first.. I will pray your mom not only gets the results that she is Cancer free but that she gets help from the nasty Migrains.

What did the Doc say if I may ask???

I hear you on the victums of the Hurricane I am trying to keep my self busy from all the media and actually since you are a lot closer that is hard. What we can all do is Pray that the Lord touches each and everyone of these People and get them on the road to recovery emotional & health wise.

Hugs and Prayers to you and your family...

Hi Estella,

My wife and I just went thru the same thing a few months ago. She had a mass and it wasn't until a few days after the biopsy that we found out that it was benign! I know how stressed you. It is a very trying time. But remember that even in the worst case scenario, the advances in todays medicine is remarkable! Just try to stay positive. I know that is much easier said than done, but you have to keep it together for your family. Good luck and and may the good lord look upon your mom.

Ray

8/9/05

280/260/180

Fort Worth, TX

Oh my Estela, how stressful! Of course I will pray for your mom, and for hope and strength for you to get through this. Your mother is so fortunate to have a caring daughter like you, and its good that you're reaching out to get support for yourself, so that you're able to impart support to her as well. I agree with Bubb and Ray - don't let yourself go down the road of despair, but trust that the Lord is in control and that there is great hope and possibilities for her! Don't forget to take care of yourself as you care for her!

Estela,

Please update us as soon as she gets the results.

Have peace girl, and know that everything is for a reason.

Estella, I'm babysitting a new kitten today, and he's sitting on my shoulder pressed against my ear purring. He's so full of life and energy so we're sending healing vibes to your Mommy right now.

Estella,

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers at this moment. I just went through the same thing with my mom 2 weeks ago. My mom's turned out to be benign. Just remember that no matter what the outcome God is still God and He is still Good!

Thank all of you, I truly appreciate all of your prayers and warm thoughts. She said she has an appt tomorrow to get the results, I will keep you informed. Thank you, so much, I feel much better knowing that if anything should go wrong, I have you guys to keep me strong.

Lots of love to all of you.

This is the hardest part, waiting for the diagnosis. It may sound strange, but once you have the news it's easier to deal with than the waiting. My sister-in-law is being treated right now for breast cancer and she says the chemo isn't as bad as the pre-diagnosis waiting.

Our hearts are with you and your mom at this very hard time. Fingers crossed for good news!! ;)

Estela: My mom went through something this about two years ago. They removed one lump on her left breast. It was benign THANK the LORD!! She too gets extremely nauseated from the anesthesia. She is also allergic to all kinds of meds that would ease that nausea. It is a real battle to help with that dealing with my mom. We finally found something that works.

I will say several prayers for you and your whole family that it is benign. My heart goes out to you.