Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a july bithday buddy.

Hello peeps

I have been stuck for a couple of weeks but then i mysteriously dropped 2 pounds over the weekend and i have no idea how but im not complaining!

18 pounds to go, i am determined to lose 4 pounds before the end of June so then i will have 14 pounds to go over 7 weeks. There are 14 pounds in a stone and im British so 1 stone left sounds better than 14 pounds!

Seems strange that the closer i get the more depressed i am that i have not lost that last bit yet. Hope everyone else is ok x

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share some exciting news. Yesterday, I was getting ready for my daughters 4k graduation and I put some pants on that were really tight on me before. Now they are Huge. I guess that's the last time I'll be able to wear those. That was really the first time that I have really noticed the weight loss. It is so exciting, just wanted to share with others how knows how it feels. So, how are all of you doing?

HEY EVERYONE...

My birthday is July 20th and I would LOVE to see below 300 lbs by that day.. I seem to have hit a plateau and can't seem to beat it.. I walk 2 miles a day and use the elliptical about 20 minutes plus weights about 5 times a week. I make sure to eat only 1 cup of food per meal per my Dr. Orders and I am hovering at the same weight for like a month now.. It is really starting to get discouraging. Any time I try to talk to someone about it they say, but look you have lost 95 lbs so far you are doing great.. this I know, but WHY and for how long will it stop?? when I am working so hard it is annoying to accept what I have done so far.. it almost seems like the harder I work the less it falls off..I know my goal is not IMPOSSIBLE and I know I MIGHT not reach it, but it is just that a goal, a hope, and it would be an awesome birthday present to myself.. SO, if anyone has any hints or clues please let me in on the secret ha ha .. anyway, I wish EVERYONE luck on their goals and birthday wishes.. Hopefully we will all succeed and reach them together..

Take care.. and hope to talk to you soon..

hey ladies. things are going pretty good. ive had a good week. got a fill a week ago monday. and i think i've finally got some restriction. i'm only 11 pounds away from my birthday goal!

Great work everyone. :thumbup: My birthday is July 18 and I was given a July 20,09 band date. Dr. has said I may get moved up in dates if there is a cancellation so I am just waiting. Trying to keep my head in a good place about all this. I need to get rid of 100 or more pounds. Good luck to all and

Happy Birthday to everyone in July.

imaluckydog

Hi Birthday buddies,

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Things are going pretty slow for me write now, but I'm pretty sure I have been eating too much lately. I just need to get my self back on track, which is what I plan to do this week. Good Luck everyone, we're just a month away.

hey ladies! im down to 183. that gives me 4 weeks to get off the last 8 pounds. i think i can do it. not scratch that. i know i can!

You're doing great, Jennifer!

Unfortunately, I've been stalled for about 2 weeks. I am pretty sure it's due to this crazy Boot Camp workout I've doing 3x per week for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully the muscle I've been putting on is what is holding the scale at 186. . and that the scale will start moving again soon! I do see that my body is changing for the better with all of the exercise though, so that's at least something good!

I'm still hoping for 175 by July 25th though -- if the scale will just cooperate a bit, I should still be able to get close! Nonetheless, I'll be happy as long as I'm a One-Seventy-Something by then. :thumbup:

Catherine

ok birthday girls how are we all doing? now that schools out and im not so busy with the kids im finding more time to exercise and things are going really well. not to mention that my last fill has given me really good restriction. right now im 6 pounds and about 3 weeks away from my birthday goal. i lowered my goal by a pound when i found out 174 is the number that takes me out of the obese category and makes me merely overweight, lol so ladies, how goes it? any problems any major victories (scale or non-scale) to report?:tongue_smilie:

ok birthday girls how are we all doing? now that schools out and im not so busy with the kids im finding more time to exercise and things are going really well. not to mention that my last fill has given me really good restriction. right now im 6 pounds and about 3 weeks away from my birthday goal. i lowered my goal by a pound when i found out 174 is the number that takes me out of the obese category and makes me merely overweight, lol so ladies, how goes it? any problems any major victories (scale or non-scale) to report?:tongue_smilie:

All I can tell you is I won't be making my goal. It was rather tight to begin with, but it won't be happenin' -- not unless I rid myself of a limb or two. :)

I posted on here already that I wanted to be banded by my birthday, July 24th. I am scheduled for July 28th. I am 4 days shy..... LOL Jennifer

Hello all... my birthday is on July 13th... let's see that is 4 weeks from now. My pleadge for a goal will be for me to reach 225 (that is 13lbs... about 3.25 lbs/week). A little over the suggested 1-2 lbs/week but I am going to make it!

Hi everyone I am still at a loss of 17 lbs. before surgery. I would like to do better before band date of July 20. I am trying it is so slow going. I am keeping my spirits up and may try to find a ticker that I like if I can figure out how to insert one. Have a great day everyone. Best wishes to all my Birthday Buddies. Keep happy. imaluckydog

Hi everyone i dont think i will make my birthday goal of 14 pounds by the 22nd of july making me 140 as damn this last bit is hard! If i lose 7 pounds by then i will be happy. I am trying not to put too much pressure on myself now, it will come off but i dont know when!