Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boobies...Shrinking?

I must have mutant boobs. While I've gone down two sizes around, I've gone up a cup size from a B to a C. Makes for good cleavage though. Woohoo! :wink:

I have lost 90 pounds and have about twenty-five to go, and (knock on wood) haven't lost cup size. The inches around have decreased, but I'm still a D.

Nope, they won't go, and I wish a little of them would. My band size went down, but the cup size went up and it has a little spill over, dangit. Lost 80 lbs and went from a 44DDD to a 40 F.:confused:
I must have mutant boobs. While I've gone down two sizes around, I've gone up a cup size from a B to a C. Makes for good cleavage though. Woohoo! :blushing:
I have lost 90 pounds and have about twenty-five to go, and (knock on wood) haven't lost cup size. The inches around have decreased, but I'm still a D.

You ladies are heroes. *applauds, then wipes tear from eye*

LOL! This thread is great!

I was a very snug 42 DDD. Now I am sitting at that ugly inbetween place where my42 is the tightest I can make it, but the cup is getting loose, not small enough for a DD, but definitely heading there. THANK GOODNESS!!! I was thinking a lot about reduction, but maybe by the end of this I will end up with a nice D cup. They are all saggy though, and don't look good without a bra on. My DH is so good to me though. He says he doesn't care how small they get as long as I am healthy. I just keep thinking tube socks with baseballs in the toe. :blushing:

boobies what are they??????????

I'm being banded August 2nd and I am hoping....well more like praying and pleading....that some come off! These 44Hs (Thank God for Lane Bryant!) are a bit much to be carrying around all the time! Unfortunately I don't think it will be happening...there's not a woman on my dad's side of the family that don't have 'em! Even my grandma can probably match me for cup! LOL

I literally had to fold my boobs into my bra this morning! I went from a 44DD to a 38C (which is still too big but I refuse to spend more money on another new bra). The girls now sadly hang down! ^_^

Mine are already shrinking and I am still 2 weeks from surgery. The hubby, darling that he is, has made sure that I am aware of the boob shrinkage. I am only a C cup now and come from a family of mosquito bites, so adding flotation devices to my person will most definitely be in my future, probably the same time as the Tummy Tuck.< img src="https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All before I turn 40. That is the goal, cuz I am going on a cruise for my 40th birthday and I am gonna be cute dammit! I have 3 years to get the weight off and be surgically enhanced for my Fab 40's.

I just found this thread, it is hilarious! Brought tears to my eyes from laughing because sadly, I can relate. I'm only down 26 pounds, but I went from a large C cup to a B cup.

Looks like I'll be looking at boob jobs before long. Are they expensive? I'm guessing so.

My SO seems to think that if the Dr can put a needle in and pump some saline (or whatever it is) into the Band, that he can also hook up some device to suck the fat out of one place and pump it into the boob area. He discusses this at dinner with us. He's a character alright. :cool2:

Boob job is already being planned. I'm short, not even 5', and since kids have never been below a C, usually more like DD or more. i want to be a D, bigger than that on my short self, would look way too much, but less than that and i will feel lost!

I've gone from a 42DD to 36D's that are too big!

hubby is definitely a boob man and he notices every little bit that is disappearing!

Full Tummy Tuck and boobs are already being planed for March of next year!!!

Why doesn't this surprise me this thread is plain's favorite one?

Any way I have gone from a 58 C/D (depending on brand of bra) to a 48 D. I can buy at stores again! Tried running one day and ended up with a black eye from the girls.:smile: Remembered why I hated running as a kid. Still hate running.:cool2: As long as they hang I could stand and bat baseballs with them by just swinging my top! Look ma no hands! LOL

Edited by gone 4 ever

I started out a 42 D and im down to a 38 D, ive only got around 20 lbs until goal. but if they go down any smaller im definitely getting a boob job. besides i breastfed 3 kids and i kill to have them back up high where they belong.

besides i've already sacrificed most of my butt to being skinny, dont know if my boyfriend could take losing the twins as well. lol

yep... be prepared they will go down. I've had BIG ones since I can remember, honestly I got my first bra when I was 7...

I've only lost 60 pounds and have gone from a 44G to a 38DDD. DH is very upset about this. To me it's a dream come true. I can not wait to be able to Victoria Secret and buy a bra. I have about 60 more pounds to go and I hope to end up around a

36 C. Then the girls are getting an overhaul. (Just a lift.)