Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh Ins

BG- sorry you're not normal :biggrin: Hopefully your body will quit being so stubborn!

band date: 06/15/09

start weight: 293

weight lost: 57 :biggrin:

current: 236

lost since last Friday: 3lbs lost

Down 2lbs this week. The fill is helping!! Whoo hoo! If I didn't change scales (old one died) I think it would've been down 3-4lbs, whatever I'll take 2.

As Martha would say Fills "are a good thing".......:biggrin:

Mine has been helping a lot this week now that I'm on strained Soup I can eat the bits but not the liquid...soft foods here I come...that's scary though because trying to get protien and low calorie on soft foods (mashed taters etc) good thing restriction will only let me eat about the 1/4-1/2 cup we are suppose to.

I hung on to my 228 this week it's about DANG time it's been a month since I registered any loss. I debated updating my tracker with my secondary goal but decided to wait till I actually got to my first one.

Edited by JayTee562

JT- Is that 100 pounds I see?!!!

160lbs for me today. That (160lbs)was my inital goal but now I think I want to lose another 5lbs. I'm loving my band!

160lbs for me today. That (160lbs)was my inital goal but now I think I want to lose another 5lbs. I'm loving my band!

Great work!!!!

JT- Is that 100 pounds I see?!!!

Yes it is 8 more pounds to my initial goal about 30-40 (this maybe adjusted I was to get at least below 200) more total to lose

Awesome job reaching goal!
Yes it is 8 more pounds to my initial goal about 30-40 (this maybe adjusted I was to get at least below 200) more total to lose

CENTURY CLUB FOR JAY TEE!!!

Let the party and merry making begin!!

:blush::party::):party::):party::party::party:

Lookin' good there JT!

Congrats Iwant2Bthin!!!!

Whooo hoooo JT- 100lbs gone FOREVER!!! So happy for you. On to the next goal & reunion Hottie!

Wow...weee!! lookin good Band groupie. I have stalled, seen 196 somewhere last of the yr, but since back up to 200. I have got to get motivated again. I think I have about 5.3 in band, mental hunger gets me all the time!

Much praise on your loss of weight, great job!!

Well I'm going down again.... but I'm still debating getting some of my fill from 1/12 taken out. I've been sick most days I've adjusted my habits a bit yesterday I got so sick when I took my pills I slimed for several hours and my belly hurt then about 8am it was like my band said OK now you can have that yogurt you brougt took me an hour to eat it. Had my 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes for lunch and felt a big tummy pain. By 5pm when I meet someone for dinner before support group I ate about 1/4 cup of my Soup and again tummy ache. When I got home I did have a SF Fudge Pop then at bedtime I had a couple sips of milk had tummy ache and slime for about 4 hours into the night.

On the other hand I'm now at 225 it's actually a bit below that but since I had only about 16oz of Fluid it may be a bit dry..... so I'll post 225.

Man did I mess this post up.....LOL What an I.D. 10 T...

JT- ***Call your doc today and get in there for a tiny unfill...you don't want to end up in the ER, where they could nick your tubing or something, over the weekend!

If you're having only liquids and the sliders you mentioned and are having problems you definitely need a small unfill...remember sometimes even a tiny, tiny bit can make a huge difference! The swelling can escalate quickly if you PB and you'll find yourself unable to swallow your own spit. Please call!

PV- Thanks for the support girl!

I had a great week after my plateau...163 today! 5 pounds until my 'goal range'...I can hardly wait!

Morning All. Finally hit the 20's. 229.5 Today. It's been a SLOW month for me.

JT - Great work on 100 lbs.

JT- I agree please call your Doc.

BG- this is so exciting! I love your new "head". I'm going to check out your blog in a bit.

JG- Slow & steady wins the race, we'll all get there sometime. Celebrate any loss, because it sure beats the alternative. Though I admit I want the magic pill to make it all disappear and leave me looking like Cindy Crawford in a matter of minutes :bored:

I'm down 4lbs this week. I wasn't able to take the BodyPump class :) My knees are really giving me grief. Last year when this happened I ignored it and pushed through- HUGE mistake. I wasn't able to excerise at all for 8 weeks and then had to go back very very very slowly. So I'm going to ice, Ibuprofen and try to keep a major flair up at bay. Hopefully I'll be able to take it next Friday.