Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally got Victoria's Secret!!

While younger and much thinner, I had cute little bras, but nothing daring or sexy. Then the FAT piled on, and I was not into that kind of thing at all. :closedeyes:Granny bras were all that I could fit in......As I got older, I got more daring in what I liked, and moved away from "cute" but only DREAMED of one day wearing Victoria's Secret bras and panties. I never thought I would . thought it was over for me. Well THANK YOU LAP BAND!!!! I went in to Victoria's Secret this past weekend and was fitted for a bra. :thumbup:I got the SEXIEST pink satin and black lace bra ever and I'm so excited. I wore it to work yesterday, and it felt kind of strange to have cleavage, but I know I was standing 4 inches taller. What an ego boost!!!:confused: Man it feels good. :confused:

oh come on!!! you got to post pics!!! HAHAHA you peaked my interest!!:lol::lol::confused::confused:

isn't it exciting?? man that place has been sucking my wallet dry since i was first able to start wearing their stuff about six months ago. it feels SO good to find sexy lingerie, though, that i am able to grin and bear it when i shell out $50 for a bra...

s

gingerbug. The banana is hilarious!!! Perfect. Too cute.

Sorry Ksill18..... No pics. I may have on Victoria's Secret, but I'm still 49. Not sure it would really "do it for you".....I can't compete with the youngsters.

HALLA! I got the same feeling this past weekend! I was so excited to have a normal bra that I went buck wild and bought far too many! LOL! I was also stoked becasue I was able to get a pair of PINK pants!!!!! Are you kidding! My sister, the bean pole, wheres that brand! I was so excited! I nearly started crying when I was trying everything on. Oh, but don't worry, my sister cried for me when I walked in wearing an American Apparel Shirt and my hot new PINK pants! I looked bangin!:mellow::tt1::rolleyes::thumbup::cool2::tt2::thumbup::lol:

I want to mail order some, no stores here in Australia.

I've spent my fair share on lingerie too over the past year or so. But what I also love is being able to go into places like Target and buy cute everyday stuff. I always used to ahve to buy bras that were a feat of modern engineering, but now I can chuck on any little thing, shoestring straps and all, so I can have nice things that dont cost a fortune.

Sorry Ksill18..... No pics. I may have on Victoria's Secret, but I'm still 49. Not sure it would really "do it for you".....I can't compete with the youngsters.

HAHAHA you no fun!!! :smile2::tt2:

49 just right, does it for me who would be interested in someone that is younger than your kids.

Edited by The Fireman

Fireman....... You just made my whole day!!!!! :crying: I'm smiling from ear to ear. I suddenly feel young again. thanks.... I needed that!

Fireman....... You just made my whole day!!!!! :) I'm smiling from ear to ear. I suddenly feel young again. thanks.... I needed that!

Yes indeed, what she said!!!

Fireman....... You just made my whole day!!!!! :) I'm smiling from ear to ear. I suddenly feel young again. thanks.... I needed that!
You're more than welcome,dear lady.Glad I could help.I see you're in Texas,me too.