Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is everyone doing?

I was banded exactly 1 week ago today 2-19-09. I am feeling great. I have lost 8lbs so far. I am eating soft/mushy foods. The problem I am having is having a variety. Does anyone have ideas besides the normal mashed potatoes, creamy Soups, oatmeal, etc.?

Really excited to hear how everyone else is doing.:)

I was banded one day after you!:)

I'm on pureed foods now - I just got the go ahead on Wednesday from Dr. Chau. The pains from gas are WAAAAAYYY better than they were, and I hardly have taken any pain meds. I kinda feel some restriction, even though my first fill isn't until the end of March. The day of surgery I was 266 :tsk:, and when I got weighed at my post-op visit on Wednesday, I was down to 256. :thumbup: I think most of that may have been Water weight because the DAY of surgery was the day my "Visitor" left town till her next visit.:mad2:

I found a really yummy organic cream of broccoli Soup and a Cuban Black Bean Bisque. Whole Foods has a great Cream of Garlic and chicken (WHOO-HOO! is it GARLICY!:thumbup:), cream of portabello mushroom Soup, as well as a great organic chicken broth, beef broth, and vegetable broth. I'm also eating baby food (ham, chicken and beef).

SOOOOO.... So far, so good! SO LET'S GET SKINNY!!!:tt2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches