Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rancher being sued by illegal immigrants

There are so many cruel people in the world america should set the standards for kindness and accept these people that are willing to maybe sign all the men to the military for 2 yrs so they can repay the debt that people think they owe...

I can't care about Mexico or anybody else right now. OUR ship is sinking. Who the hell is going to come to OUR rescue. Nobody.

I am all for helping others -- but I balk when it is stolen from me. I take issue that we are now TRILLIONS in debt, and illegals cost us hundreds of BILLIONS every year, and it keeps getting worse. That doesn't even begin to take into account the crime they cause and the American citizens they kill.

Would you allow somebody to walk in your front door, unannounced and uninvited, and plop down on your sofa, raid your fridge, watch your television, use your car, etc.? Would you say, awww, you have it bad in your country, so go ahead. Better yet, invite every cousin and sibling you have and make more babies. Would you allow anybody to do that to you?

If you say yes, I say you're a liar. If you say no, I say you're a hypocrite. America is MY home, not theirs. It's no different than breaking in my front door and saying they're going to live in my house whether I like it or not. They have no right to come here, use our tax dollars via services or welfare, invade our schools, demand we speak Spanish to accommodate them, and DEMAND RIGHTS.

You know the reason Mexico is so bad?? Because of the MEXICANS. And all they're doing is bringing that skank lifestyle here. Go to any hugely-illegal area and you'll see it. They turn to barrios in no time. They have their kids squatting on the street and crapping (yes, I've SEEN this).

The fact is, we can't save EVERYBODY. I care about mine. I can't give to others at the expense of mine. That's insanity.

There are so many cruel people in the world america should set the standards for kindness and accept these people that are willing to maybe sign all the men to the military for 2 yrs so they can repay the debt that people think they owe...

Aha, they can't. Surprisingly (to me anyway) there is quite a population of illegals here in Oregon, My wife sees them everyday, walking to WORK. They would love to join the Army and serve but they can't, no papers.

Also, not just men please, women defend our freedom as well.

And technically I could go for that. But they don't want to be American citizens, with the benefits of paying INTO the system -- they simply want to use America for their financial benefit and then go home millionaires.

Yeah that's what I'm saying if they are willing to work or fight for us let them have the papers to go to war ...the war is costing us and putting us in debt.

I can't care about Mexico or anybody else right now. OUR ship is sinking. Who the hell is going to come to OUR rescue. Nobody.

I am all for helping others -- but I balk when it is stolen from me. I take issue that we are now TRILLIONS in debt, and illegals cost us hundreds of BILLIONS every year, and it keeps getting worse. That doesn't even begin to take into account the crime they cause and the American citizens they kill.

Would you allow somebody to walk in your front door, unannounced and uninvited, and plop down on your sofa, raid your fridge, watch your television, use your car, etc.? Would you say, awww, you have it bad in your country, so go ahead. Better yet, invite every cousin and sibling you have and make more babies. Would you allow anybody to do that to you?

If you say yes, I say you're a liar. If you say no, I say you're a hypocrite. America is MY home, not theirs. It's no different than breaking in my front door and saying they're going to live in my house whether I like it or not. They have no right to come here, use our tax dollars via services or welfare, invade our schools, demand we speak Spanish to accommodate them, and DEMAND RIGHTS.

You know the reason Mexico is so bad?? Because of the MEXICANS. And all they're doing is bringing that skank lifestyle here. Go to any hugely-illegal area and you'll see it. They turn to barrios in no time. They have their kids squatting on the street and crapping (yes, I've SEEN this).

The fact is, we can't save EVERYBODY. I care about mine. I can't give to others at the expense of mine. That's insanity.

Ok Beth, let's take it all the way then into where I'll be labeled as racist, I guess Blacks breaking into your house is ok. Don't they in fact populate the jails, welfare rolls and baby making more so by a factor of a trillion than mexicans?

Our ship is sinking, absolutely. Your statement earlier how Mexicans can't or WON'T fix their problems themselves. How are we different, we wholesale farm out are jobs to 3rd world countries because businessmen are tired of dealing with the high cost of american labor. Certainly we can't or won't fix problems this way, 600,000 people laid off since January, but new american owned factories opening daily in labor cheap countries.

And technically I could go for that. But they don't want to be American citizens, with the benefits of paying INTO the system -- they simply want to use America for their financial benefit and then go home millionaires.

OMG Beth! Millionaires? from what? picking vegetables and laying concrete?

I gotta take a nap, you slay me.:ohmy:

Maybe we could do a people exchange with another country and swap out our prisoners that have life...and get some new people that are good...

i dont know something set off a alarm with me about this guy 12,000 people maybe he is robbing and raping them why would you put your self in a dangerous situation like that with out police back up ...unless you were doing things to the people...

and my other point would be what if you were born there and had a family and just wanted to work and take care of your family

What a load of racist crap. The reason Mexicans come across the border is because we invite them. We provide all kinds of ways for them to come here, work, and have their children become a part of our country just because they were born in this country, not because they earned the right in any other way. Our corporations employ them because they are greedy and we like the system because we are greedy. Then we bellyache and blame the Mexicans for taking advantage of the way our country encourages them to work here and have their children here.

When I helped found a group in Florida that was involved in community service, one of the things that our membership voted to do was to give scholarships to gifted but poor students. Guess who was awarded those scholarships nearly 100% of the time? Children of illegals. So what are those children supposed to do, move to Mexico after we have made it so comfortable and profitable for them to live in the U.S.?

Place the blame where it belongs. Squarely in the lap of our lawmakers and enforcers who dance to the tune of big money in this country. Stop blaming the people who we have invited here and start bitching to your Congressmen and women who allow it to happen.

And anyone who watches Fox and never watches any of the other networks ought to think a little about calling every other network "liberal" because they aren't liberal. They are mostly moderate and Fox is far right wing and you love what they broadcast. That doesn't make them correct and all of the others wrong. It makes them extreme and it's music to your ears.

i dont know something set off a alarm with me about this guy 12,000 people maybe he is robbing and raping them why would you put your self in a dangerous situation like that with out police back up ...unless you were doing things to the people...

and my other point would be what if you were born there and had a family and just wanted to work and take care of your family

Shonda, this post is sheer insanity. Why is HE villianized, even hypothetically, by you??

When I lived in Sierra Vista, Arizona over 20 years ago, there was a rancher near Douglas who was doing the very same thing back then. I don't know if it's the same guy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is him or the original guy's son.

This illegal border crossing stuff is very serious business. And life in Mexico is so horrid for so many people, they would rather risk their lives and being returned to their country than stay in Mexico. Have you all been reading anything about what's going on down there? Are you aware of the drug wars, the kidnappings and the incredibly corrupt government?

I am not justifying people breaking the law and entering this country illegally. I'm just trying to make the point that no one should be surprised at the number of people who cross over every day. And also that the situation is not as cut and dried as some of us would like to believe.

I do not think it is fair to demonize Mexicans who want a better life. Especially since our government has essentially made it easy for them to come here and work and even come here to have their babies.

We shouldn't ignore people who break the law. And our sieve-like borders make us vulnerable to terrorists. Although as tight as we would like to think our border is to the north, terrorists have entered the country from Canada as well.

Dear old George Dubya Bush was all for making the illegal Mexican aliens in this country citizens. If he was smart enough to understand the gravity of the problem and want to fix it, we should be too.

Standing back and throwing verbal stones at them doesn't solve a thing. Let's come up with some viable answers to solve this horrendous problem.

The dumbocrats refused to even hear arguments to add the requirement of citizenship in order to receive any benefits from this monstrosity porkulus bill.

I actually agree with you BJ on one point :rolleyes: (scary) They are only doing what they can get away with. We cater to them, this lawsuit just proves that even more. They are allowed to have their anchor babies. They are allowed to own property. They go to school for free. They don't even have to learn English. Try to go down to Mexico and get away with 1% of the crap they get away with here. You'd be lost in some Mexican prison. Ask those from Central America what it's like to cross into Mexico from their southern border. They do shoot immediately, zero tolerance.

However, I also have to agree that you would not find anybody to do the jobs they do here. Would it create jobs if we sealed our borders and kicked every illegal out? Sure, but why would a viable American work when they can sit on their a$$es at home and get a paycheck every month. Plus, if you could find Americans that were willing to work, the companies wouldn't be able to pay slave wages and then Americans would bitch about how much everything costs.

AND lastly, BJ, if main stream media is "moderate" I'm the queen of Freakin England.:scared2:

When I lived in Sierra Vista, Arizona over 20 years ago...

My sis lives there. When I lived in Phoenix, I used to go down and visit her once a month. It's a beautiful place and it really has built up quite a bit over the last 10 years.

BJ, if main stream media is "moderate" I'm the queen of Freakin England.:scared2:

BJean, I have to agree with OneHotMama on this one. :rolleyes: