Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How low can you go in 09 weightloss challenge#1

Great job Veronica72. 1/2 wat is a good place to be. I lost 1.4 #'s last week. I am down 8.5 #'s since last doctor appointment on 7-13. I am hoping to be down another 3.5 #'s by August 25th. I am at my sweet spot with my band and I have so much hope that I can get this weight off and keep it off.

Florida Pete, It was glad to hear from you. I pray all gets better for you.

Thanks, for all the support I get from you guys.

Just a quick update. 2 more pounds lost this week. :scared2:

great job all ya well the good news is that i did lose the 2lbs i gained so im back even. happy about that for sure. well im on my way to nyc so hopefully i will drop a lb or so from all that walking. plus i have walked 2.5 miles every day this week. so i will see.

By the way... anyone notice my weight loss ticker at the the half-way mark? Yippee!
Hi All,

Florida Pete, hang in there. You are doing really great!! You deserve all the good vibes we can give you !!!

All, I am back. Did zilch in July so I would set my goal the same for August, except i dropped 4# since August 1. want to try for 10# from where I was 8/1/09 ( 235# Am at 231#!!:scared2:

Great job Veronica72. 1/2 wat is a good place to be. I lost 1.4 #'s last week. I am down 8.5 #'s since last doctor appointment on 7-13. I am hoping to be down another 3.5 #'s by August 25th. I am at my sweet spot with my band and I have so much hope that I can get this weight off and keep it off.

Just a quick update. 2 more pounds lost this week. :tt1:

Thank you! We share a birthday....Happy belated birthday to you! Congratulations on the 8.5 lbs. That's great.

China, Are we supposed to add the info. on this spread Sheet? i thought someone was for everyone ?

yes someone is for everyone will update you post what your weight was at the begining of the month and what your goal is for the month and current weight and i will add it.

China, Are we supposed to add the info. on this spread Sheet? i thought someone was for everyone ?

Edited by china

Everyone hear seems to be losers! Yea! What 8 months can do for a person! I'd like to add my weight lose history and join in for the rest of the year...

Highest weight 386

1st dr. visit 376

Surgery date 343

Todays date 286.5

Thanks for crossing my path on this journey ... it helps to hear all of your victories and struggles.

Remember losers are winners! Deb

welcome debbiegail glad to have you. ok i have you added but, you did not lis a goal for the month.

Everyone hear seems to be losers! Yea! What 8 months can do for a person! I'd like to add my weight lose history and join in for the rest of the year...

Highest weight 386

1st dr. visit 376

Surgery date 343

Todays date 286.5

Thanks for crossing my path on this journey ... it helps to hear all of your victories and struggles.

Remember losers are winners! Deb

Just testing to see if I can get my ticker thing to work. I'm really bad at this technology. . .

welcome debbiegail glad to have you. ok i have you added but, you did not lis a goal for the month.

My goal this month is to get to 280...so 6 lbs. I am just moving off a plateau and hope to continue to go down. I've beefed up my walking. Up to 5 miles :tongue_smilie:at least 5 days a week .... This goal may be to much but I'm going to set the bar high...

Wow, I'm technology challenged and just figured out how to put in you quote ... I know it's really self explanatory but it was a big thing for me...maybe next I'll tackle a ticker:blush:. So along with me losing weight with all of your support I'm gaining in technology knowledge...Baby steps and we will get there. Patience, boy have we had to learn and practice this.

By the way where do we see this chart?

Deb

238! Just back from a week long camping trip. I endulged a bit with some foods that are not ok, but I didn't over do it and keep things in moderation.

All in all a great trip and great news from the scale!!

238! Just back from a week long camping trip. I endulged a bit with some foods that are not ok, but I didn't over do it and keep things in moderation.

All in all a great trip and great news from the scale!!

That moderation is the key, I had my first major event since making goal, a family wedding. I gained 3 pounds to be 2 over goal, and 4 days later I'm back to goal.

Hi, With the fill and unfill this month I am at 232#, :blushing:which is still 3 # below my weight on 8/1/08,but up1 # from last week. I will take any loss no matter how small (And I Don't want to repeat last week!!) :)

Well I have lost another 5 pounds so i am down 13.5 pounds since my last fill. I just hope it keeps on going.

Have a great weekend everyone.

i went to get on the scale yesterday and im down 3lbs i was so happy as i thought i had gained from not hardly eating but, i didnt i go to the wlc on tuesday and i wanna see if my mesurements went down any. well good job everyone keep up the good work