Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How low can you go in 09 weightloss challenge#1

Hey All - I have been terrible about posting this last month. Sorry about that. I updated my weights on the spreadsheet. Hope everyone is doing well. I lost 2 pounds this last week.

It's been difficult and slow...but i'm down to 246.

Oh and I will set my May goal for 243. I want to go conservative this month because things have been going really slow!

Better late than never?

surgery date: 12/23/08

heighest weight: 285

preop diet starting weight: 280 (no preop diet)

surgery weight: 269 lbs

current weight: 195 lbs

weight loss since surgery: 74lbs

total weight loss: 85 lbs

my end goal is to be: 140 lbs

Goal for the rest of the month 5 lbs

Workin with a band that is a bit to tight right now (not so bad it is a crisis). But due to how far away from the Dr I am and not being able to miss work (school teacher), can't get an unfill till 5/29.

Hi All, I'm at 245 but my May goal is 240# (Same as April - but i'm over being sick)

Edited by sue in ne

Hey all - dropped another 4 pounds this week. Actually a little surprised but very happy about it. Hope everyone else is having a great week.

Not much loss for me. I gained a pound the first week, then lost 2, but these have been the same couple pound for the last month.

I am going in for a check today. I don't want a fill because I am already too tight in the am. But by dinner, I am a hungry bottomless pit! I consume about 300 up until dinner time, then about 1000! It can't be good to get all your energy right before bed...

Hopefully they can help today. Keep up the good work everyone!

Glad I went in yesterday! Asked for 1/2 cc fill and lost 3 lbs from yesterday to today. YEAH! It might be short lived, due to being on fluids for 24 hours, but I take what I can get!

Great to see how you are all doing! Haven't posted since December. Had six fills since then (I had to get more than 10ccs in a 10 cc band before it worked at all) but now Ive had three months of it working. I feel like Im about 2-3 months behind now, but down 35 from surgery on 12/9 (from 220-185). Goal is 175 by the 4th of July.

Way to go Pete!!

Hi All, Had 1cc fill last week. Am holding off until wednesday to weigh- scale has been all over

hi all its been a long time since i posted as it has been alot going on my way. well i have lost 5lbs in the last wk and im happy about that. i m down to 2.2cc in my band and i think im need a small fill but, i think im just gonna wait and work with this amount i dont care if i lose slow as long as im losing. i have started walking in the am an the gym in the pm and it seems to be going ok.

well i wish everyone well. and great job keep up the good work.

Hi All, i made my May goal, am at 240 this week:thumbup:!!!!finally. Need to start on the next goal ASAP !!

Well I'm downt 136# 5-19-09. Finally seeing the numbers drop. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!! try not to gain on this holiday weekend :wink2:.

Not doing so well, gained 3 lbs in the last week and a half since I had some fill taken out. I have an apt on 6/1 to get a little put back in.

i have been stagnant for so long, thankfully have started losing again, have drastically changed my diet. lost 3 pounds.

current weight 315

hope this is the start of a dramatic loss!