Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POST-OP SEX....OwwwcCCH! MY PORT!!!!!

O.k. I was trying to take it easy....plus, I am trying to keep my man....but what in the world is that feeling in my stomach? Am I not suppose to have sex for a while?? My doctor didnt say anything about NOT having sex.....did yours? :thumbup: :cool2: :tt2: :):mellow:

I was told to "resume activities when comfortable". We managed to wait 5 days :thumbup: Just had to get a bit creative...

O.k. I was trying to take it easy....plus, I am trying to keep my man....but what in the world is that feeling in my stomach? Am I not suppose to have sex for a while?? My doctor didnt say anything about NOT having sex.....did yours? :thumbup: :cool2: :tt2: :):mellow:

My Doctor didn't say a word about that . I think they figured it's up to us to figure out when we want to go down that route lol. It can be sore though ,all that moving around lol but 2 weeks out,I was back to feeling good enough to.

Princess - my doctor didn't mention me holding off, so as soon as I felt good enough, I invited DH back into my embrace, so to speak.:)

We did modify our position and took it easy because I wasn't sure how I would respond. So far, side-by-side is working well.:mellow: I'm afraid to try man-on-top because he's a big guy, and woman-on-top could be sensitive because he likes to grab my torso - if he hits the wrong spot, I might go through the roof,:cool2: so for now, it's strictly side-by-side...

Just be careful, girlfriend - you don't want to have the port flip or you end up needing a second surgery to put it back in place!:thumbup:

My Doctor didn't say a word about that . I think they figured it's up to us to figure out when we want to go down that route lol. It can be sore though ,all that moving around lol but 2 weeks out,I was back to feeling good enough to.

We did it a week after my surgery. Was just fine. I just let him do all the work. :thumbup:

I was told to resume "sexual activity"...(my Dr's term) whenever I felt like it although I had read on here about some people experiencing pain at their port. We waited nearly a week and I was a little scared it would hurt but it was a breeze. It didn't hurt then and it has never hurt since even when getting a little overzealous:wub:. Maybe port placement has something to do with it or the size of the participants tummy...mine still has plenty of fat on it unfortunately and my port is pretty high up (between breasts and navel) and to the right a bit from my incision.

My wife and I have noticed that when she follows the pre-surgical fasting and bowel cleansing routine that I used the night before being banded, she has been finding our anal to oral sequence much more enjoyable for her. I recommend that some of you ladies try it, especially those of you trying to "keep" your man. Your men will go CRAZY for you if you do this!

I am a little over two months out, and I have found that everything but missionary is comfortable. After missionary, my port area aches a little. Not extreme port pain, just soreness that lets you know it is there.

Ok, J Joseph, I sincerely hope that was a joke - sick.....

I had surgery 11/17 and my Dr said to wait 2 - 3 weeks. I waited about 6 days for an O and that was sore, but not painful. I waited 13 days for actual sex and it was ok, until I moved a wrong way and had a really sharp pain in my lower back and then my port area at the same time - it was awful! But, being the trooper that I am, we tried again the next day and just being very slow and careful it was painless.

That was one of the things my doctor told my husband about after surgery. I could resume sexual activity whenever I felt good enough to. I laughed when my husband told me about it, he said the doctor talked to him about it for a few minutes. I waited about 4 days.. It was fine, just took it slow and easy.

My wife and I have noticed that when she follows the pre-surgical fasting and bowel cleansing routine that I used the night before being banded, she has been finding our anal to oral sequence much more enjoyable for her. I recommend that some of you ladies try it, especially those of you trying to "keep" your man. Your men will go CRAZY for you if you do this!

Okay, WAAAAAAAAYYYY too much information. :biggrin:

lol ... that was special ... lol ...

the post is great the overall idea of the post has some needed info, is this a powder room conversation?

Seems to be turning more into locker room conversation! :biggrin:

WTF?!?

Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me, but......