Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Pam- I didn't know Big Love started this week too, I'll have to check my tivo tonight.

I did watch the United States of Tara-- very funny! I wonder if that's how it's really like?? And why would you have kids??

Anyway, definitely a different premise for a show, it has our attention.

Did you watch L Word? My TiVo records it on Monday some reason (must overlap on Sunday). Jenny is dead??? I wonder how long they're going to take to tell us why.. maybe this whole final season is the last 3 months? Ugh.. I hate that this is the final season.

Laura,

Loved L Word...but yes, the whole last season is going to go on and on about WHO Killed Jenny! Nobody likes her and her drama! It should be about all the characters and closing chapters etc...not about Jenny. Didn't she get on a boat at the end of last season and drift off?

She was KILLED? I went back and watched the beginning again after seeing the show.. I hate what Jenny turned into as well (so does Russ, this is one of the few dramas I can get him to watch--maybe cause of the lesbian sex scenes!!). I didn't pick up that she was killed, I thought she drowned? I don't remember what happened at the end of last season, but I will be very disappointed in the last season if it's all about Jenny.. she's my least favorite character.

Pamela, I laughed so hard about the 'so have I, so have I' comment. Thanks for starting my day out with a good laugh!!!

Laura, the border is too cute!!! You are so artsy and creative!! I also laughed at your comment about the monkey!!

Terry, Hero is the perfect avatar!!!

Gina, love Peyton Louise (my middle name) and Heidi Marie, they do look alike, I am assuming the corgi stays little though, right?

Heather I LOVE the name Ayla!!

Tracyk, feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracyks, you had me with the mousse until the cream cheese!!

Hugs to what your going through Jenn!

Haydee I am still waiting on something scandalous!!

Michelle, where are you??????

Kat, hope all is well with you!!!

Judy, we had basically two days of below zero, can't imagine everyday of really cold and snow!!!!!

Went yesterday and got a fill, I got 2cc's in my band. She was nice, I am glad I got it. I gained sooo much weight, I am basically back to where I was before I got the band. NOt quite but almost. I still am 50+ pounds down though.

Okay here I go, getting ready for work!!

Have a good day!!!

Jane 50 pounds still gone is a great start, and since you are now getting filled again, hopefully with a decent Dr. again, then it is just that....a new start! You can do it---and you WILL do it! You have had soooo much stress in your life lately--imagine where you would be without ever having the band--you would still have those 50 pounds, and would have possibly gained even another 50 with the health issues, and your cousins court battle.......life has been very chaotic for you, and living alone, and being FREE to eat anything, or bring anything in the house without anyone knowing but you....and you DON'T go overboard! That alone is impressive as hell to me! Rick never says anything about the things I buy or eat, but in years past if he had not been around I would have eaten myself to a much higher weight, I was embarrassed at the amounts I ate in front of him. Living alone, nothing would have stopped me! I totally respect how well you have done through it all. To have lived through the health issues you have already and to face serious health problems again, and not fall apart? I remain impressed. I know when I had the last scare, I was a basket case!

You can do it Jane, you have nothing to be ashamed of or depressed about over, in regards to your weight gain. We are all here, and are going to watch your weight go doooowwwwwnnnnn again!

Jenn--I honestly think some serious time to reflect on YOU and time to totally 100% completely avoid any form of communication from Kev. Personally I think you need to treat him as though he is a drug and you are an addict. If he calls do not answer, even if it means screening every call into the house. If he comes over, have your Mom answer the door that you are not there. If he shows up at a bar you are in, leave. Just as you have to go cold turkey with other addictions, go it with him....and someday maybe you can be around him without wanting it to be different. It would allow you both to eventually move on into other relationships without taking it with you. I mean you will always have the baggage from the things that happen in the relationship, but right now you are still carrying the bag around with you. When you have the bag safely stowed in the back of your lifes closet....then you can move on and appreciate another person for who THEY are, not who he WAS.

Take time for you. Finish your house, and be able to sit around and relish in what you have done. Work on losing the rest of your weight at working out--get the color you want, and learn to like you again inside and out.

You cannot expect anyone to treat you any better than you are willing to treat yourself.

So take time to treat yourself HOW you want to be treated. Do not allow anyone to treat you in a manner you would not want your DD treated.

If Wayne is meant to be the One....then he will be there and have had a chance to get rid of his own anger....but for now...don't worry about him, don't worry about Kev....worry about Jenn, and your kids.

OK--------will councel everyone else in a future issue of edicts by Kat!!! LOL

Sorry you are hurting TracyK---I would come wait on you if I could!!!

Kat

***NEWS FLASH***

I was hungry for a snack, but I resisted and did not eat. Guess what?!

I DIDN'T DIE!!!!?!!!!! Can you believe it???

WAY TO GO Terry!

I am currently trying NOT to pb on the meatloaf that tastes so good I shovel it..... STUPID

On another note........

I've been searching around this town for SF coffee syrups.. (Davinci, Torani... etc) Today I made a discovery.... Starbuck actually sells their brand of sugar free in about 6 flavors! I have a Starbucks inside the Price Chopper and although Price Chopper had Torani's the Starbucks had their own.

I bought Rasberry and chocolate in the Torani, and I plan to go back and get the Cinnimon Dolche at Starbucks, but first I'm going to call around to some of the other little coffee places and see what they offer... (I'm really looking for a Kahlua SF syrup.. Davinci makes one)

Company just left and I just got done throwing out food. Can you believe it?? I did great with eating. They brought over chicken wraps and meatballs, pita bread and dip and I had the spinach/cheese squares. I ate my ham salad with soy nuts, 1 meat ball and 2 bites of the chicken wrap. The wrap stuck so I knew no more of that. I tried one of the spinach squares for Breakfast and it went down really slowly, so didn't have another for lunch.

Bob is out putting more seed in the bird feeders right now. Everyone was saying how they couldn't believe how much snow we have in Alpena. We haven't seen that much in years and years. It's supposed to get into the 30's next week. That will be like a heatwave here!

Somehow I have actually managed to get thru the day so far and not one time have I watched the inauguration. :thumbup:

I had a Doc appointment first thing this morning and he wanted to send me to the hospital to have my foot x-rayed. But Doc, I have a lunch date with some of my girlfriends. So after lunch I drove over for the x-ray.

Not this last saturday but the one before it, I feel while I was working out. I thought it would get better but it didn't. So he wants to see if maybe I broke or fractured a bone in my foot. Good Golly.

Jane, I'm so happy you got a fill. Hopefully this gets you back to the losing side.

Off to work and still no more inauguration. :w00t:

Hey Girls,

Well after a morning of feeling nauseated...and then puking the chicken I had just eaten for lunch in the front of the shcool...only to walk into the lounge and puke in front of my secretary...I am home and in my PJ's! I had diareaha(sp) this am...and now this! I am sipping a sprite and watching Rock of Love Tour Bus!

gonna relax and go grade some papers!

bbl

We went to the mall for lunch.. The chinese place there is just gross, and I remember growing up it was my fav. place! I tried sesame chicken, 2 bites of it.. yuck. So I got an egg drop Soup, ate 2/3 of it. Then stopped at a new place in the food court, that sells burgers. Not a single person went there while we were there, should have told me something.. but I ordered a burger, took 20 minutes to cook it (jeez). It was not good, so I threw it away after 2 bites.

Good news is, they had sheet cake and banana pudding and I wanted them both sooooo bad. I SAID NO!!! And I didn't die.

Yay all us didn't die today from saying -no- to food.

Almost all the stores in the mall are going out of business, including K-B Toy Store. We went by to see if they had any infant toys, everything is 70% off. The place was pretty much picked through, only found one infant toy and it's something that attaches to a play mat, so we passed on it. Oh well. I ordered a Lamaze toy, which get great reviews everywhere and are pretty cheap.. I got Morti the Moose 51q4w0rZc2L._SL160_SL120_.jpg

Hehe!

Oh I forgot, I ordered this last week..

0077355450138_215X215.jpg

Edited by FairyFacade

Ohhhh one other thing, I didn't give your addresses to the girl throwing my baby shower, because I didn't want ya'll to think you had to send a gift since you're all coming to Alabama & that's my gift from ya'll :thumbup:)

I didn't think any of you would be able to come, but if you do let me know, it's going to be Feb. 28 and I'll have her send you an invite.

I just sold a huge job today for inauguration stuff.. I guess it's music that was played there.. anyway, job cost lots of $$ and someone confused my customer with another sales' customer so he's been walking around bragging about the sale.. when he got around to me, I said no--that's my customer.

Teehee.

Congrats, Laura.

The quartet was awesome at the Inauguration.. Aretha Franklin, not so much. She was singing too high for her and didn't have the power she usually has. And what the heck outfit was she wearing????? I was wondering where they plugged it in!!

Laura, you will find any toys you buy---even the cheaper ones with the linky-doo things like those have on them will be invaluable!!! You can connect the links to the right height from the crib the little arch they lay under, you can attach other toys to them and then to the cart cover in the store, and the toys might get dropped (or thrown in a few months!) and they won't hit the dirty floor!

The links are thin, and one of the first things babies can wrap their hands around.

Another thing all my daycare kids and grandkids have liked is the small stuffed toys with teether ends on the arms and legs.

And last but FAR from least, find a crib mirror....they are non breakable, and they love seeing themselves!

Such fun picking out toys for babies!!!

Our mall is pretty picked over as far as Kay Bee toys goes as well. We picked up several yo-yo's, and some card games, and the Barrel of Monkeys games...and some dominoes, and spent a whopping 7 bucks!!!

Well we are back from the grocery store, guess I will finish putting things away. I feel so broke now!

Kat