Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I think Jenn's mad at us (me). LOL Sorry, Jenn!

Laura, the L Word started here yesterday, on Sunday...and it will air new ones on Sunday here. Also, did you see the United States of Tara...OMG, that is my new fav show. I have always been facinated w/ multiple personalities (so have I, so have I:wink:) and it was really funny. Directed by Spielburg...awesome. Also, we just finished watching Big Love which also started yesterday. It is gonna be a great season of that too. So many shows, so little time. It is 7:45 and I am waiting until 8 to go to bed...have a great night V's!

Jenn, don't be mad at us...we love you!

Morning gals

just wanted to let you all know i'm alive

it is done everywhere - I talked to wayne last night and tried to tell him i wanted to be with him but i will never be able to give my heart 110% if i hate myself and that i needed to step back and focus on me for a few and that there cant be anymore sex because i was feeling that was what it was all about, he didn't understand and then sent me an angry text saying he wanted to come f"*k...

I can't be mad at that, he needs to takeit in

So i guess it is going to be all about me i'm on my own

i am not going out for a while, i'm going to get my shit together and focus my energy at the gym

i am not doing anything personal on my computer - so i will check in at some point

love you all and thanks

Good mornin' gals-

Jenn-do what you have to do and I will keep my opinions to myself. k? Just know that i love ya sista and if you ever need to talk I am just one at&t away! lol

My neck and shoulder are killing me this morning. Must have slept in a position I shouldn't have. I just wanna feel good again. I call my dr today for the x-ray results and I am going to schedule my MRI too. My dsd stayed with me to take care of me since dh is @ work. She is a huge help plus she gets to miss school today o it is a win win situation :wink2:

I am an emotional wreck right now...have started to blog again and to most it is probably mindless rambling but it makes since to me. It is theraputic. I will not keep a diary anymore...those things are dangerous. Well, now they probably wouldn't be because I have the love of my lfe but in the past....OMG...diaries could have been big trouble for me. It is one of those 'skeletons in my closet' kind of thing, ka know? lol

I am ramblng. Yesterdays piehole report:

LC Slimfast

Graham Crackers

sunflower seeds (addicted to them)

veggie soup

2 cc cookies

Have a great day and remember to make healthy choices and respect the pouch. RESPECT IT!

Good morning all............

I am getting ready to post a new video on my blog.... I've decided to do a short clip once a week to keep me motivated......

I over did it somewhere yesterday because I was bounced all the way back up to 190 today.......

Oh well...... I know its fake because I'm actually starting to feel smaller again... like when I grab my hip bone and in my face....

One thing I have noticed......... when I eat to the pb level I usually end up gaining the next day...... and last night I made meatloaf..... and it was soooo good that I ate too much, too fast and you know the drill.....

I did make a very yummy mouse last night and I just finished about 3/4 cup of it for my Breakfast this morning... I'm trying to shake it up a bit....... make sure I eat something in the morning.. bigger meal at lunch and something small at dinner.........

the mouse:

2 cups of heavy cream (whipped til thick)

1 bar of cream cheese

1 box of sf chocolate pudding

This was very thick and very satisfying.

OK.. going to go upload now......

Have a great day!

and heather congrats on baby being a girl!

That chocolate mousse recipe sounds sooo delish.

I will have to make some for my family . . . I guess I have to watch that statement, lol. Sometimes that means I am making something for me and perhaps my family might have a little taste. Sometimes things like lemon bars, which are my all time absolute favorite, get made for the "family" and my son and husband don't really like them all that much. Is anyone else guilty of this???

The United States of Tara looks awesome on the commercial and I really want to see it. I really like Toni Collette in almost every role I have ever seen her in . . . even better is that she plays such diverse roles. I don't watch TV but this program has certainly sparked my interest.

Heather-any names for your baby girl?

Actually Violet is kind of cute, lol. If she ends up with dark hair and eyes, I could see her as a violet with little curly pigtails.

We are undecided but currently the name Ayla is on the top of our list. It means "circle of cristalic light around the sun or moon or simply [halo]." My family is Turkish so we wanted a Turkish name that blends well into American and Turkish society.

It was also a name of the lead character from a book that I read many times as a girl, Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean Auel. That book was one of my favorites between the ages of 10-12, it just stirred my imagination at that phase of my life.

I was a voracious reader as a child and there were many books that got read and reread . . . and seemed to really affect me in some vital way. I guess I am weird like that, lol. My son has definitely not developed the same affinity for reading . . . but it would be nice if this new baby would develop a similar interest. You never know, children are so different.

What do you think . . . does Ayla sound very foreign to you or just a little different? It is hard for me to tell because Turkish names are common, everyday words for me.

Good morning all............

I am getting ready to post a new video on my blog.... I've decided to do a short clip once a week to keep me motivated......

I over did it somewhere yesterday because I was bounced all the way back up to 190 today.......

Oh well...... I know its fake because I'm actually starting to feel smaller again... like when I grab my hip bone and in my face....

One thing I have noticed......... when I eat to the pb level I usually end up gaining the next day...... and last night I made meatloaf..... and it was soooo good that I ate too much, too fast and you know the drill.....

I did make a very yummy mouse last night and I just finished about 3/4 cup of it for my breakfast this morning... I'm trying to shake it up a bit....... make sure I eat something in the morning.. bigger meal at lunch and something small at dinner.........

the mouse:

2 cups of heavy cream (whipped til thick)

1 bar of cream cheese

1 box of sf chocolate pudding

This was very thick and very satisfying.

OK.. going to go upload now......

Have a great day!

and heather congrats on baby being a girl!

OMG!!! You fixed a mouse and ATE it???? ewwwwwwwww

Oh, you mean mousse.... :wink2::tt2:

Good Morning, Violets..

Lost my first post, so I'll try again.

The house is clean, the 3 inches of new snow has been blown from the driveway, the spinach/cheese appetizer is in the oven and now I can sit and wait for company to come while I watch the historic news on TV. It's an amazing day no matter what your views are.

I can't believe all the snow I am looking at outside. Light, fluffy snow piled a couple of feet high all over. It's beautiful, but I don't know what is going to happen in the spring when all this melts!!

Heather.. Ayla is a beautiful name. And I love it's meaning.

Jenn.. I just don't know what to say. I don't have any experience in what you're going through so please forgive me if I don't give suggestions. Other Violets have been through so much more and can give advice based on experience. Just take care of you and your family and you'll be in my prayers.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Michelle.. I read about a huge car pileup in Maryland. I worried about you.. Where are you????

Ohhhhhhhh, Heather!! I LOVE that name!! I can just hear her now, when people ask her about her name..."It means 'lunar halo' in Turkish". Wow!! How cool is that!!? Two thumbs up from me!

Poor Jenn. Been there, done that. I wish I COULD come whisk you away for a few days. We'd have a good time!

Michelle must have gotten swept away down the freeway and now she's somewhere in DC looking for a bathroom. (How DO they accommodate all those people having to use the bathroom ANYWAY??!?!??!)

((Jenn))

Ayla is a pretty name, I'm trying hard not to say "I wanna girrrrrrl!!!" Hehehe.

I really just want a girl while they're young & can play dress up, then as they go through puberty swap it to a boy :wink2:

So I did myplate yesterday, was doing great, and then I go to bed.. and have a packet of milano cookies--180c (I alloted for it, so that's ok!), but then I had 1/2 bag of popcorn..oy..and then ANOTHER pack of milano Cookies? ? And to finish it off..a banana. My night time munchies are just evil, I tell myself "NO NO NO STOP" and I do it anyway :Dancing_wub:

Need to tie myself to the bed at night or something.

My hand rash "thing" got horrible last night, worse it's ever been. I woke up throughout the night literally thinking my hands were on fire.. today they are covered in splits and scabs and they itch something crazy. Even my benadryl & itch-x creams are doing nothing. Psoriasis cream not helping last night either. I put a lot of medicated lotion on today and they're already dried, rash-y, and cracking.

Terry- Yeah I heard the other night when I couldn't sleep, they said they set up 7,000 port-a-potties in the area. I thought, gee that's a lot--so did the reporter. Then I thought about it--they are anticipating something like 2 million people right? 2 million people / 7,000 port-a-potties.. That's roughly 300 people per port-a-pottie. NO THANKS.

Buenos Dias Girls~

Sending the flying monkey's out for Michelle???

Jenn~at the end of the day all you ever really have is yourself. Children and parents are just there to make the journey more fun, but it is really only about ourselves. Take care of yourself. Nurture yourself. Love yourself first!xoox

Well, worked out this am...felt great again. Already have 2 days down for this week. Taking Wed off is great too, cause then on Thursday...well, it is already Thursday! I took a Water pill on Sunday...and have been cramping bad since...duh! Anyone else having trouble w/ bananas? I ate one last week and I swear, I almost died...in front of the students. I had terrible pain coming from the band area...stopped me mid sentence. The kids watched in horror as I struggled for breath...grimacing in pain...then 2 min later...gone??? Then yesterday I made a protien shake, and go sooo nauseated and I think it was from the banana. I dont know!

Tracy~Feel better soon honey!

Heather~I also love the name Ayla...especially Ayla Violet! That is sooo pretty!

BBL...

Oh hah hah just a tidbit speaking of FLYING MONKEYS. When I hung the toy hammock back up after having to take it down for painting, the flying monkey fell out and went off.. and my dog jumped 4ft in the air-literally. It was hilarious.. Russ was in there too, we almost dropped the hammock from laughing at her.

Judy: HIGH Protein baby!!!!! LOL

Heather: I LOVE Ayla!

OK.. gotta go..

Had a glass of the calorie countdown milk trying to settle my hunger.

The sisters set up several tv's for everyone who wants to watch the ceremony.

Gotta go