Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good afternoon, Violets..

I had my teeth cleaned this morning and boy are they hurting now. She really dug on the teeth in the back. I go back on Friday for some filler for a gap between my fake tooth and my crown.

Ethan is here playing Wii and talking with Grandpa. His mom will pick him up in an hour and then we'll start cleaning the living room for our company tomorrow. We have 3 friends coming over to watch the inauguration with us. They are bringing finger food and I'm making a spinach cheese dealy so I can eat it with my ham salad and soy nuts. I still haven't had any sugar this month and feel so much better.

Ethan keeps coming over and pointing to the emoticons and telling me what they are doing. He likes the thumbs up one and the eye blinking one. Now we just went through all of them and he liked the puking one and the butt one. Typical boy!!

Sure is quiet in here today..

I love getting my teeth cleaned. I'm terrified of dentists and when they do it I hold my breath and bear down even when it doesn't hurt.. but when I leave, I looooove how my teeth feel.

We went to Circuit City during lunch, since they were going out of business.. well ours had tons of people there, and the deals weren't that great.. 10% off? Pff. Then we went to a steakhouse for lunch with my mom, I got grilled tilapia with corn relish, and baked sweet potato. Had 2 glasses of sweet tea too.

Oh and it started SNOWING?! It was nice and warm yesterday, only needed a light jacket. It's 35 degrees(ish) but it's snowing.. not sticking of course. Our forecast for tomorrow is snow.. not just snow flurries, so I wonder if it's suppose to stick. So... weird. Not use to having to deal with the cold. I just got a breaking news from local news saying Water pipes in town busted causing major flooding and shutting down of some roads.

Hey Girlies~

Where the hell is Michelle?

OK...just finished ch. 5 edits. Worked 10 hours just yesterday and today alone, not counting Wed and Thursday...but I was sick and moved very slow. Pray that next round will be minimal...I am tired of it:frown:.

Laura~ LOVED THE NURSERY PIX!!! Too cute!

Kat~Loved your pix too, lol. I completely agree...Eddie all the way. I used to love that show! When I went to NY, we went to a resturaunt in the West Village that was owned by Grandpa Munster! I got to meet him and of course, I went on and on about how I loved the show. But it is true...I did!

Ok, as if you thought my day couldn't get any better...I am off to grade 30 grad papers!

Hello Violets,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I stayed away from the computer so I could catch up on my graduate school class reading responsibilities. I can lose hours on the internet, lol.

By the way, I recently found out that I am having a baby girl. I am so happy and excited to finally know the answer to the "big question."

I would be embarrassed to share a piehole report for this last weekend. Lets just say I was very hungry, lol.

Terry, Hero's mug is absolutely adorable.

Kat, I agree that your SIL sounds abusive. I am sure your daughter must be stressed out by being pulled in several directions at once on top of having a new baby. I am just happy that you and your DH can be there for her.

Mdrai, Did you see the recent commercials on Barack Obama's coins??? I had to laugh - knowing that someone would try to cash in as quickly as possible with the inauguration coming up. It even sounds like Barack talking, lol. I had an opportunity to go with some others at my university, but decided I would pass on that insanity (crowds and inability to travel anywhere).

Jenn, I agree with everyone else. I have been in a similar situation in the past, and ending communication is the only thing that finally stopped the insanity. Not to mention that Wayne sounds like he might be a keeper.

Haydee, I bought a Schwinn Comfort bike last year that was a hybrid for both on-road and off-road. It was on sale and I got it for $200. It is really and truly the most comfortable bike I have ever rode and I am still pleased with my purchase. It turned me into a biker through all of last year for the first time in my life.

Laura, The nursery looks great. I can't wait to get started on ours as well. I am happy your pipe issue resolved itself.

Good one, PaamELa!! Ben and Jen thought it was a good name for their daughter..

Just got back from the Chinese New Year buffet. I did very well. I had a couple bites of salmon, 2 black pepper shrimp, 1 small nugget of barbequed tuna, 6 shrimp in a cream sauce and 1 piece General Tso chicken. I had a few bites of watermelon for dessert and didn't even take one bite of my fortune cookie. I used to eat everyone's cookie at the table! I'm going to go fix some raspberries and cream and splenda in the Magic Bullet and call it a night on eating.

Everyone have a great evening. sleep well.

Michelle... where are you????? Janie.. you ok???

<--- got tired of seeing my mug, but I never get tired of Hero's!! :-)

HERO is gorgeuos -- looks so sweet.

It does make it hard to take your "I'LL KICK YOUR A$$" comments seriously - looking at a sweet - kind - loving boy like him sitting there.:scared2:

TracyK -German Shephards are great -- Here is Heidi Marie, and her new little sis -- Peyton Louise. She is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Me and Little Me!

post-216806-13813138060045_thumb.jpg

Aww Gina they are so cute, I always wanted a german shephard, but russ wont let me get any breed that 'could' turn on me.

L WORD STARTS BACK TONIGHT!! I am transferring it from the other tivo, I am so excited. Been a while since a really good show came back..and Lost tomorrow!!

I did Wii fit for first time tonight, I did body test when we got it..Said I was 34, BMI 33/Obese..With no excercising I lost 1lb since then lol.. and my new age is 28 after doing the excercising. Russ has lost 5lb already, he does it every night after work. I did all kinds of different stuff for 30min, I even got perfect score on row-boat-squats, called me a body builder.. and Russ' score was way low on that, he couldn't do it. I did great on the tree pose in yoga too but only standing on left leg, with right leg I am wobbly and it was talkin about straightening my spine.. whew. Fun stuff, I'm gonna like wiifit!! I also started back on myplate today.

Goodnight V's!