Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh In - 4 NOV 08

This week I lost 400grams (0.8 pound). Hey it's going down :smile2:

Not much in the structured exercise dept with work but I did a LOT in the garden digging for 6 hours on one day and 5 the next etc and that was an AMAZING workout, I was in pain for days.:lol:

2nd fill on Tuesday :thumbup:

I had to look twice at this thread to make sure I had the right one...it's Friday, but not the 4th! :smile2:

10/17 - 265

This week - 258.8

6.2 lbs lost since last weigh-in, 45.2 total since surgery - and goodbye 260s!!!!!:thumbup:

My last weigh-in was 3 weeks ago on 10/17, because I went out of town to help take care of a sick friend. I actually managed to get in 3 workouts at a Curves in the 12 days I was gone, then got right back into my 5 days a week routine once I got home. And since this wasn't really a "vacation", I didn't do as much eating out and "fun" eating as I might normally have done.

I went for my second fill on Monday, and the surgeon and I decided that I didn't need one. I have 0.6 ccs in a 4 cc band, but my weight loss has averaged 1-2 pounds a week since moving to regular foods. I also get a definite full signal on about a cup of food. I'm not having a problem with pbing - I can eat just about anything as long as I chew it carefully. We figured, why mess with what is working? The next two months will be the test though, with the holidays. My next appt isn't until January.

Edited by MistyD65

This was a tough week. Thanks to another thread, I realized I was feeling so restricted because it was my TOM. But even though I couldn't eat much, I wasn't losing anything at all and it was beginning to crawl up. I was sure I was going to have to report a gain this week. When I stepped on the scales this morning to realize I have lost a pound from last week, I screamed for joy. I have never been so happy to have lost just one pound.

Friday Nov. 7th LOL Exactly 3 months to the day I have my surgery...yea. Went for my 2nd fill and they are very very happy with me.

I am over my plateau for the past two weeks....I lost

3lbs. 6 oz. the past week......I am averaging a tad over 2 lbs. a week. Which is what they say is the best loss not too fast or too slow.

Last week = 181 lbs

This week = 178 lbs

I was stunned when I saw how much I lost this week! I went to Las Vegas to visit a friend and to go to a convention. I thought for sure I gained.

I have not exercised much, but I have walked a lot.

Have a great weekend!

Great job everyone!!!

I'm down 1 lb. - not much but I'll take it! I'm averaging about a pound a week...

I'm excited that I'm almost 1/2 way to goal!!! That deserves a celebration...I'm thinking about what that will be. ideas?

I had my 2nd fill last Friday and must remember to chew...I'm doing alot of travelling for work and forgetting to eat. I then eat when I'm really hungry - and although my choices are ok, I find that its really hard for me to slow down and chew my food...yesterday at lunch I ate some raw veggies too quickly and had to excuse myself - walking and praying helped to keep things in...but last night was a different story, good thing I was alone. Changing old habits is difficult to do....chew, chew, chew, I'm convinced that pre-band I didn't chew anything!

I stayed the same as last week - 229 - but I haven't been walking as much and only made it to Curves twice.

This is my first time on this thread, but I thought it would be a good idea to keep me on track.

I have lost 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks and am now at 253. This includes my 2nd fill (which was last week) and 1 time to the gym. The visit to the gym was a first for me, so I am trying to get some movement in my life. Wish me luck!

Good Morning Everyone!

I had a pretty good week, I dropped 3.5lbs this week. I have increased my work outs to 40 minutes in the morning and nice brisk 30 minute walk at night. I had part of my last fill removed on last Friday afternoon, because it was too much and I couldn't hold down Water. It appears everything is going good now. I love to see so much success with everyone! Have a great weekend.

Last week: 196.3

This week: 193.6

Total loss: 2.7lbs!

WooHoo! I got rid of the bloat (it'll be back tho, always is :eek:) AND I got my 2nd fill on Tuesday. I'm more restricted as far as volume goes. Just don't need as much as I did before my fill. I'm also lasting longer between meals.

innotu, I'm with you. I think I swallowed my food whole before banding!

I have finally started moving down the scale again!

Last week: 215

This week: 212

Yeah! I am so glad to see the scale move down. I was not able to get my scheduled fill this week, which I need, but have an appt for this coming Friday. I am almost to my half way point. I can't believe how quickly it has gone. I have 6lbs to go.

Great to see everybody moving down the scale!

No loss No gain for the week....I usually count only whole pounds lost/gained, but if I counted partial pounds, then I think I'm down about 0.7 for the week. Not too bad because I haven't kept up my walking this week & that makes all the difference with me.

Great job this week everyone...keep it up!!!