Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where did my boobs go?

Just had to share something funny.

The great news is that I've lost 60 lbs of the 200 lbs I need to lose. The BAD news is that 30 of it seems to have been lost from my boobs! :)

What the heck is that? I have a large butt, large belly, and thighs that have their own zip codes, but NOOOOO. I lose half of my boobs. Seriously, I can now put my fist in my bra with plenty of room left over.

Cracks me up! Guess I may have to have implants when I'm all done.

I invite you to share something funny about your weight loss that you never thought was going to happen.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Cherlita

Loveland, Colorado

379/319/179

pre-op/current/goal

11.27.07: Banded

LMAO!!!!!! I get band on Monday and i'm so excited. I been talking to my boobs because that's the only thing I want to stay the same!! Congratulation on losing 60lb that's so great!!!

Take Care and Good Luck!!!!!

I just talked about this in another thread! LMAO! I can't see my weight loss, but my boobs said bye-bye? Heck, I can't change pants size, but I had to take a link out of my watch! Apparently, according to my body, I only had extra weight on my wrists and boobs. Who knew?

Too funny. I guess mine haven't said bye bye completely, just seem to be saying hello to my belly button these days. :) Can't wait to get a lift.

I have huge boobs and if you want you can have mine but I live in Australia so i'll have to post them to you. I have lose skin thighs and butt and after i've lost all my weight I reckon i'll need my boobs hoisted up.

PS Big boobs always make you look bigger

The last time I was this weight my butt was two inches bigger and my waist was an inch smaller. This time it's the opposite.

My boobs are flattening out like a pancake and this upper roll I got the last 20 lbs I gained, isn't going away even though I've already lost that 20 plus 40 more!

Oh well. There's just too many more positives, so it's hard to complain. lol.

When I lost weight once before, I lost a lot of my boobs.

They just looked like empty boob tubes!:)

Boobs have retained most of their size, down a bit, but they sure have headed south. so has the skin on my face and neck. Yuck!! I literally have mud flaps for upper arms. I didn't anticiapte the rapid aging.

I am 63 and was banded on 3/25/08. My boobs look like two deflated balloons, and my butt deflated, but my penniculus (love that term--that is the roll on your stomach that will not go away except with plastic surgery) hangs on. I joke about it now, but I am not ruling out a Tummy Tuck if I can scare up the cash. I figure they can take the fat from my belly and fill out my boobs. I don't think I am too old to be perky:laugh:. Minor complaints aside, I now wear a misses size 12 (down from womens 22) and am off both cholesterol meds, one bp med, reflux med, and may lose the other bp med later. I also have pain med for my knees, but only use that occasionally. My cholesterol is 142, down from over 200, triglycerides 53, down from over 300, LDL 66, HDL 65. I don't think my numbers were this good when I was born.:thumbup: Many of these meds I have taken for 20 years or more. Oh, I need my arms done too (I have batwings) and my inner thighs could use a tuck. But I am not complaining, much. I may still be a hot mama one of these days, even if my cats don't care.:biggrin:

boobs only went from a 38DD to a 32D, mother nature & gravity are having a war as to how low they "droop" - but a good bra makes me feel 20 again.

the issue i have lately...hands. my slender hands which turned into little sausages after i gained weight look like hot dogs that have been nuked' = shrunkin' & wrinkly. my concern is the hands really show the age, so i'm a moisturizing whore with collagen & hope to fend away the wrinklies...

Too funny. I guess mine haven't said bye bye completely, just seem to be saying hello to my belly button these days. :biggrin: Can't wait to get a lift.

LOL. Same here. Still have some boobs but they are not where they should be. My shoulders kill me by the end of the day. I've thought about going ahead and getting a reduction and lift, but I go back and forth on it.

Glad that I am not the only gal with this issue. Had Lap-Band surgery on Aug 26th. Have lost about 13 lbs, all in my boobs and top.

Sick and vomiting after my second fill, had 1/2 cc removed on last visit.

Have had the most wicked headache for the last 5 days. Saw internist

yesterday, I hope this is just a sinus or flu bug and not related to the

Lap-Band. Anyone else with wicked headache since Lap-Band?

Going to try ZPak and Tylenol this week. New to all this and could use

advice from a Lap-Band BFF. Thanks, ChubbyBoomer

I can still deceive people that I have a great rack. When I'm clothed, and wearing a bra, they look great, especially in contrast to my nice slim waist and flat stomach. But people dont know that they're actually rolled up! I cant really show cleavage, its more like a puddle of Water in there.

But how did my butt go so flat? My jeans just slide off, I have that awful empty sag and plumbers crack if I dont keep pulling them up!

My butt has almost disappeared....if I could relocate some of the boob fat to my butt, I would be a more sensible shape! As it is I'm a chesty butless wonder!

A good bra does do wonders...but without the girls harnessed, when reclining the boobs hide in my armpits!

Thanks, I still have a long way to go and lots to learn. Surgery was

Aug 26, 2008. Guess I expected more weight loss and less illness.

Still hungry and have only lost 13-15 lbs. Seems the band is too tight

and I am vomiting, or loose and I am over eating. Must be a sweet spot somewhere. I live in Central Florida, and hope that I will continue

to loose weight and feel healthy again. Happy Holloween!

ChubbyBoomer-age 57