Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - BrinaBrina77 MIA for a while

Hello Everyone:

If ya'll have not heard from me (or any Bandit) for a while ya'll are good about putting out the APBs on them.

Well, I am probably going to be not posting for a while. I hope that I will have to sense to at least come in and read thes forums, but good sense and I are not always the best of neighbors.

Anyway, I am goign through some personal things right now in my life (what's new, right?). So I am taking some time to think. Honestly, I am pretty sure that I am going to take the time to throw a pity party for myself that is going to rival Mardi Gras. There will be alot of crying and a lot of "why me's?" There will be a lot of blues music and I am sure that "In the arms of an angel" by sarah mclaughlin will be on repeat.

You know that I have no sense of privacy and I normally don't have any kind of problem telling every part of my personal business to ya'll, but even I am am tired of my "Plight of a Fat Girl/I'm such a good person so why am I still miserable/and what did i do to not deserev to find the happiness that everyone else has" saga. It's just that even as crazy as I am (and ya'll know that I don't have a bit of sense) certain things eventually catch up to me and I have no choice but to sit down, cry about it, and wallow in self pity until I put on my big girl panties and get the hell over it.

I am trying to cheer myself up by telling me that is should be happy that my big girl panties are now 2 sizes too big now. That unfortunately did not work.

The mother of it all...

...the absolute honkin' chonkin' gigantic godzilla size sucky mother of it all is that before I got banded I would sit and drown my troubles in food. Now I can't even do that cuz I'll just puke my guts out. Dammit, I just suddenly realized that this means there won't even be food at my pity party. Crap. I don't know if I should laugh or cry becasue of this.

bleep. bleep. bleepity bleep bleeeeeeep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So adios for a while. Probably a week..or two..or four..or eight until I post again.

Thank ya'll again for being such a good source of inspiration. Thanks for listening to me ramble for a bit as well.

::pops the champagne ::

Let the pity party begin. :tt1:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Brina, hun, don't stay away too long! I hope you are okay and will be okay. Take care of yourself!

Brina,

I don't know what is going on, but we are hear if you need us! Hang in there girlie...sometimes you have to go through the crap to get to the good stuff. I know something good is waiting for you real soon.

Brina,

We will all be thinking of you and looking forward to your hilarious posts again soon. I hope whatever is going on works out for the best for you. If you need anything or just want to vent, whine, or otherwise cry out in outrage, just drop me an email, and I am sure that goes for everyone else here too.....

And we may be losing, but there are still some pretty sizeable girls around here, so if we need to kick somebody's fanny, you just say the word......

I went through the same - pity party life sucks thing at the beginning of this year (search the posts, its there)... I know where you are coming from... food is my comfort and now PB'ing is my friend when I try to make food my comfort cuz it hurts so bad. Anyways, We are here for you if you need us! I will pray for you.

It will get better.