Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Milestone at 4mos

70!!!!!!!

I actually hit it this morning!! Now I did lose 10 of those between my seminar and surgery, so it's 60 since my surgery on June 5th. Never in my life have I hit the 70 lbs gone mark, I got to 60 twice and somewhere in the 60's but 70 was always elusive to me and never did I keep it off. I'm loving my band! I don't know but I just might make my mini goal of 75 by Halloween (not my final goal). My parents are coming from FL next week to visit and have no idea of the weight loss or the surgery. They will be in for a shock!

way to go!!!!!:)

Way to go! You rock! You will have to let us know how the parents react! Wow! I can't believe you've kept it a secret from them! I, so, couldn't do that to my mom.

Way to go! You rock! You will have to let us know how the parents react! Wow! I can't believe you've kept it a secret from them! I, so, couldn't do that to my mom.

Well it helps that she lives far away. Also over the years she has been so negative and not real supportive over weight issues, so I wanted a good head start before I told her. She can't argue with 70 lbs now, can she??? :crying:

GREAT JOB! Long! I am so proud of you!

I went to my doc Friday, got .5 put in my band. I had lost 7 lb since my last visit. I complained about losing so slow, He said I was right on track, He said since I was small and had a muscular build that my percentage of loss was equitable to someone else losing 50 lbs. That made me feel better. I can certainly tell by my clothes. I never know from one day to the next what I can wear. Things are just hanging off of me.

Have a great day! I am going to play with my new granddaughter!

Edited by cathychatts
Opps...I forgot how to spell!

I just got banded on the 16th and i have not told my mom either, just gonna surprise her. You would think at my age i would not worry about what she thinks ,but always a kid when it comes to my mom.

You are doing grreatt!!!