Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on 9/22/08. i have lost about 11 pounds since then. This whole process went alot easier then I thought it was going to. I was looking to see if there is anyone from the the ct/ma area on the forums here but would like to talk to anyone who is going through this too.

i was banded in hartford ct on 09/24 - prior to surgery i lost 15 pounds - since surgery about 4 pounds- to me it is frustrating but my doctor does not seem as concerned as i am. congrats to you on you sucess- i hope to be there soon

Yea I had Dr. Tishler. I thought he was very good. Then again i haven't seen him since surgery. I have an office visit on this tuesday. I thought I would be not hungry all the time and that hasn't been the case. I have found myself hungry at times I didn't think I should be. Which Dr. did you see?

i am a dr tishler patient as well!!!!!!!!!!! my first post op is tuesday as well- amazing!i bet we have passed each other in the hall. i love dr tishler but nina called yesterday and moved my post op to peter- i was a bit disappointed.l i cant say i am hungry- i dont know what i am actually- i think i miss the activity of food

We certainly could have cross each other. I am seeing Peter also. What time is your appointment Tuesday. I am at 1/4 to 11. in Farmington. I had Some tuna fish for dinner around 7pm tonight. I actually don't feel hungry now at midnight. We'll see.................

Hi there,

I was banded Sept 12, at Hartford Hospital by Dr. Papasavas. I think he is great! I am going for my first fill on Oct. 8th, with Peter, I am SO looking forward to it because I am eating a lot and I am always hungry for the past week. I don't want to gain any weight back that I lost already. That would really be a bummer!

Welcome and keep in touch!

Jodie

we should start a september ct surgical group - this is to funny to find 2 others that were banded by the same practice . i go to see peter tuesday at 10:15. i am never hungry and have to force myself to eat sometimes- i dont get enough Protein Shake in - i cant wait to get some more directive - i only lost 3 pounds since the surgery last week and i am sure i had my expectations way to high - i will say my clothes kind of hang different

Mine definately hang different infact i have to go out and get a new belt before work tonight. But I too find myself somewhat hungry. I think it my also be part mental because we are so used to eating whatever we want

Congrats on being newly banded!!! I am a little over 3 months out and ecstatic! :lol:

I was there, Yea we were there with Peter for awhile. He was very excited for the way things are going. My first fill is going to be in early November but I don't remember the actual day. I am down about 20 lbs. since surgery. How about you?

hi i,m from ct not banded yet,lost 27lbs, had to do 6 months supervised dietian classes, last test is wednesday 15 for pulminary, hope i pass then i will come in for a session with doctor. my surgery is going to be at yale newhaven hospital by dr. robert bell. you guys can check out the obesity help web site they have a list of states to go to ct is on the list also all the doctors, hospitals.good luck on yall journey.they have lots of comments about the doctors.sil

Congrats on being newly banded!!! I am a little over 3 months out and ecstatic! :biggrin:

Alright, Allie...75 lbs lost in just about four months??? Or did you lose a bunch before being banded in June? I hope I can make my band work for me like that! Can you share some of your secrets? Pretty please? :biggrin:

I'm a CT Surgical Group gal, too. At least I will be after I meet with my surgeon in December.