Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Notorious November Weight Loss Totals

How much have you lost as of now?! Come on all you Notorious Novembers don't be shy now!

I am down 26.5 lbs. I have another weigh in on Friday so I hope to have a new total then.

How about you guys?:cursing:

I haven't put too much effort into actually "dieting". I'm through four months of my six month monitoring with my PCP and have lost only two pounds. I try to watch what I eat and I exercise as often as I can, some weeks I do better then others depending on my schedule (single mom of two teenagers ahhh!!! lol). I'll see my nutritionist next week and plan on seeing her twice a month from now till surgery and continue seeing her after surgery. My surgery is scheduled for 11/24, papers will be sent in for approval early in November so hopefully there won't be any issue to hold up approval. good luck Notorious Novembers :)

As of this morning, 45lbs down from my highest known weight which was on the day I quit smoking on January 18th this year.

The majority of that has been since June 1st when I decided I was going to go ahead with lapbanding.

I'm currently doing Tony Horton's 10 day lean jean plan which is working. I'm on day five and I've lost six pounds. I'm hoping to lose another 12lbs between this and the actual pre-op diet which I start on October 22nd. :(

Hey guys! I've lost about 16 pounds give or take the last 4 months.... i've had some bad weeks and some good weeks, but in the end that's roughly a pound a week! not too shabby for dieting without the band!

:smile:Well it looks like I will be joing the NOTORIOUS NOVEMBERS - my surgery is schedule for Nov 5th at Lehigh Valley Hospital - the last appointment I have prior to surgery is next week for a cardiac clearance.

I have not lost any weight since starting the 6-month presurgery program. I just can't get into the habit of eating better - anyone else struggling with this? It does worry me for what I will encounter after being banded - my head is so ready for this - but I still worry about my compliance.

Congrats to all on losing before being banded! Yay. Our journeys are almost over!

I've lost 12 lbs. since attending the information session. I hope to lose another 10 before surgery.

don't forget to look at the spreadsheet post. :redface:

Hi Guys! With a banding date of 11/19 happy to be a Notorious November. Have been working on weight loss. The group I am with suggested we lose 3% of our body weight before Surgery for me that is 9-1/2 lbs have lost 13 and loosing. 2 months ago could only walk .3 miles prior injury to the foot. But now walking 2.1 miles per day.

Greetings all Nov. Banders. My surgery date id Nov. 4. Hay does anyone have Dr Pinson and His team from Tupulo doing the surgery?

when i went in for my preop i weighed 230 one week later the day of my surgery i weighed 213, i havent weighed since my banding of the 5th. I dont know how to put those tickles on here

I lost 41 pounds during the 6 months leading up to surgery. I was following the diet recommended by the weight loss center, and working on getting in a lot of exercise. I've lost 8 pounds in the 6 days since surgery, but I imaging that will taper off, and perhaps reverse a little as my body gets acclimated.

Right now I am having a hard time interepreting the feelings from my gut. I get pains down there. Are they hunger pains? Too full pains? Surgery/healing pains? I just don't know.

I've lost 31 pounds since my surgery on Nov 6th. Feeling great! I just had my first fill on Christmas Eve. I'm not positive how much he filled it though? I think I heard him say 2CC's, but I could be wrong? He was struggling a bit when he was filling it. Like it kept stopping or getting blocked at a certain point, but ended up fine. He's such an awesome guy--gave me a big hug after we were done, told me how good I was doing.

I'm getting to the gym about 4-5 times a week. I'd really like to increase my activity though. I have a training session with a lady at the gym on Jan 2nd. She's going to put together a work out program for me. So I'm excited about that.

I'd of course like to be losing quicker than I am---but I think I'm doing ok.:thumbup: