Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FAV BABY PICS! (blame this on Lisa!)

Okay, Lisa is the one that got me started on this. Darn her for dragging me back into posting..... I was making a pretty good stand too!

Post your favorite baby pics. Of you, yours, others, whoever.... just favorite babies. Yes Lisa, doggies are included!

Here is my favorite of my son when he was just 1 year old. (11 years ago... omg I am getting old)

post-204351-13813131839471_thumb.jpg

Jenna, I thought that was your baby picture at first. Your son looks just like Mamma. Now we know where the term, baby blues" comes from. I just wanna sop him up with a biscuit & swoosh him around my mouth!

OK here ya go. I have some more to post but this is of me. My mom had this framed for me.

post-204009-13813131869566_thumb.jpg

Here's my babies....Pic 1 is my newborn son, he's 2 now, the next is my mom, my duaghter, and her new brother, and the last one is for laughs. omg I look awful...but I really needed that Demerol! That's my sister in the background holding my son.

post-204312-13813131870563_thumb.jpg

Here is several pics of my grandkids and one daughter and of me and one of my grandkids last christmas.

post-204009-13813131869925_thumb.jpg

I think I'm figuring this out...if you attach more than one picture, it lists them like that. If you do 3 separate posts, you get 3 pics? Anyone please edit as you see fit...

Kathy, Precious precious precious!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee babies!! Too darn cute!

Penni, What a graceful and stunning child you are! Ummm, you have grandkids? No wayyyyyyy, don't believe it!

I don't have any like that but I will have to dig up the one my mom took of me on the potty straining to poopy. :) That is about as graceful as I got.

Kathy, it used to work where each pic would post, but now it lists them. I just do separate posts for each.

LOVE THE BABIES! Keep them coming.

Here's a few of my favs. My son Jeremy (the Buddha baby) at 3 mos. Then, more recently at 18. :) Then we have one of the most beautiful babies I've ever laid eyes on, my daughter, MiMi at 6 months and again at 3 yrs. Then, me and my brothers - way back in the early 60s, just to prove I really WAS a born blonde. :D

Here's the red headed terror--She was three on March 1--Scabby face is from doing a header down some concrete steps in Key West.

post-204182-13813131871185_thumb.jpg

Someone tell me to stop at any time. I won't be offended. LOL!!

Here are my precious kiddies on one Halloween night.

post-204009-13813131871786_thumb.jpg

Ok I am gonna add them till you guys tell me to stop. Or I run out of pictures which will be soon.

post-204009-13813131871901_thumb.jpg

OK I posted this one pic of my grandmother already but not the portrait of her so I thought his would be a good comparison.

post-204009-13813131872472_thumb.jpg

This might be the last one.

post-204009-13813131872805_thumb.jpg