Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looking for 18's...possibly 16's soon....20's to go

I am looking for some 18's and possibly soon some 16's. I have 20's that are falling off of me waiting to go, as soon as I get some to replace them with!

If I can find 16's I'll mail you my 18's. I've been looking and haven't found any. K mart Wal mart Thrift stores have left me down.(sniff sniff) LOL. But aint it cool to able to fit in them:)

Thanks! My dh and I spent all of Friday going to different thrifts stores, Goodwill, etc...no 18's sigh...

I will definitely take your 20's when you are done with them. I have found a few garage sale type sales through craigslist.

And, if there is a freecycle group in your area, people give stuff away for free so that it won't go in the landfill!

Good Luck!

Just a quickie, how tall are you? I found another pair of 18's at a thrift store and no dressing room. They said 18 short. Levi Strauss. They are way snugger than the piper blues from K mart. and they don't drag on the ground like the jeans I have to wear big heeled boots with so I can walk.

If I don't lose another 5 pounds soon I'll scream. and I'll never get out of the 18's.

Ahhhh one day at a time!!!!!!!!

I'm 5'3".

I finally had to break down in just buy a few pieces new...luckily Old Navy was having a great sale. They get here tomorrow so I get to see if they fit. I need to find more though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches