Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well Tomorrow is my BandDay..Happy BandDay to Me!

Well I am getting prepared for my surgery tomorrow and I am a little nervous but still excited! Please please keep me in your prayers and I will let you know how it goes when I am able!!! You know I have been really really nervous about my surgery and one of my co-workers said to me today....."There is no need to worry.....You let Go and Let God" So God, I am letting Go ..........

Just said a prayer for ya. Good luck! Im not banded yet but i cant wait. My thoughts and prayers are with you. let me know how it goes!!! Im excited to talk to as many people as possible. You will do wonderful!! :tongue:Melisa

My prayers are with you, my surgery is today also please keep me in your prayers too! Thanks and Best of luck to you.

Just wanted to see how your surgeries went? I hope everything went well and you are doing great...please let us know.:)z489d2575e7fbd.gif

That is AWESOME poohprecious!!!! Glad to hear that! And Amarie677 how did yours go? and how are you doing? Im just very curious because im hopefully having mine within a month!!!! :)

z489d2575e7fbd.gif

Hi Melisa, my surgery went well sore for a few days but got better each day. I am on pureed foods now for 2 more weeks. I have lost 12 lbs. so far. I also have to have 3 cups of Protein Shakes a day in between my meals. I get full after I eat so that's good cause I don't see the Dr. till Sept. 19 again. I never thought in a million years I would get full on a half a cup of food.LOL Good Luck to you!

:thumbup:That is wonderful!!! Im soo happy for you! I cant wait to have mine! Im kinda getting nervous because everything seems to be going sooo smooth and the ball is rolling faster that i thought..very scary for me. I see the psy for my evaluation this monday. Im trying to loose my 5% right now which is hard. Ive lost 2 lbs ...only 10 to go lol. Was the liquid diet the first two weeks hard? ANd how is the food thing going right now?:mad2:

The liquid diet was not bad at all.I was allowed 3 Protein Shakes a day and sugar free pudding and yogurt. Also sugar free Jello and popsicles. I got full really fast because of the swelling in my stomach, but that has gone down. I was really nervous too before surgery but it wasn't that bad at all. Make sure you ask for pain meds, I had to ask for mine when it was time they didn't just bring it to me. Talk to you soon!

wow im soo excited to hear that. I had my psy appointment today and it went soo well. Only 30 min and done! Now im just trying to loose the 12 lbs b4 surgery.:blink:...its hard...darnit...but im trying. Im also waiting for the letter in the mail from the surgeon telling me what further tests he wants. Everything is going smooth and steady...im happy and excited but it seems like its still going slow lol. Hey what Protein Shake did you end up buying...? i dont even know where to start. Also what Vitamins did you end up getting?