Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the big day. I am scheduled to be banded at 8:30am. I am not as nervous as I have been this past week. I am looking forward to getting the weight off for good! Wish me luck

Good Luck!! Im 4 days out and feel great!!!! You will do great!!

Kayacee, It is so encouraging to hear that your nerves are not out of control. My surgery is on Thursday, and my head will not stop. Think think think. Shut up self!!

I wish you the best tomorrow. I will be thinking about you!

had it done on friday, and other than being a little sore everything is fine. just

sleep in a chair for a few days, and get up regularly and walk. drtink your fluids, and you will be fine. ITS NOT THAT BAD

hey Kayacee,

I'm scheduled tomorrow as well, my surgery is at 1:30pm have to be at the hospital by 10:00am. I've been really anxious today, I didn't go to work because I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate. I went shopping and paid some bills to take my mind off of things now I'm back at home trying to figure out what to do with myself. I've packed my bags, packed exercise pants to wear back home on Thursday I think they will be comfortable due to the bloating.

Good Luck Tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Good luck to all of you having surgery tomorrow! Just reading about it makes butterflies in MY stomach! lol I will be praying for a swift/good surgery and swift recovery foryou all!

I am 8 days out and wish you the best of luck. expect some soreness and have plans for sleeping upright after you get home was key for me. Still is, but you will do great. Keep us posted on your progress.

Kayacee, It is so encouraging to hear that your nerves are not out of control. My surgery is on Thursday, and my head will not stop. Think think think. Shut up self!!

I wish you the best tomorrow. I will be thinking about you!

My date is also July 24th. Only 2 days to go! Good luck!

Hi every1,

I am back home 5 days postop, doing well, just a little bloated (okay a lot) but i'm coping. I just can't make myself do Protein I am so tired of Protein Shakes. I can't do a lot of sweet stuff without food. Okay I hope every1 is doing fine. Keep in touch.

weight.png

Hi Slim

Have you tried flavouring your shakes with sugar free syrups? It really helps. I am using whey protien powder that I got at Sam's club and its not so bad. I am 5 days post op today. I am doing well except for pain in the larger incision. I was hoping to go back to work this week, I work at a slow Dr. office. But I cannot walk without holding in the spot where it hurts. Also I am having issues with the broth. I am drinking plenty of fluids and eating Jello and popsicles so hopefully I can try the the broth again soon but right now the smell of it makes me sick.

Good luck!

Hi every1,

I am back home 5 days postop, doing well, just a little bloated (okay a lot) but i'm coping. I just can't make myself do Protein I am so tired of Protein Shakes. I can't do a lot of sweet stuff without food. Okay I hope every1 is doing fine. Keep in touch.

weight.png