Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5k.....come join me!!

Hey guys!! I am home. We had a great time. Each one of us shot a spike deer. WOOHOO! Deer meat for the freezer. It's very lean you know!!

Ok, I have put some thought into goals, challenges, whatever for myself. It ended up feeling like a New Year's Resolution List, and I HATE NEw Year's resolutions. So....I have a top ten list......

TOP 10 THINGS I WANT TO DO TO BECOME THE ME THAT GOD CREATED ME TO BE!!!

10. Keep a cleaner house.

9. Spend less money and better manage our finances.

8. Eat healthy, well balanced meals. No more "diet".

7. Teach my boys a healthy lifestyle with both food and exercise.

6. Don't eat processed foods!!!

5. Weigh 150 so I can get a breast lift.

4. Weigh 150 so DH will have to keep his promise to take dance lessons with me.

3. Learn to love myself more.

2. To reach a healthy BMI>

1. Do some sort of exercise at least 5 days a week.

There you have it. It turned into more of a to do list than a goals page, but it will get me there if I can get my head back in the game!!

Kathy - I am so sorry that you are having trouble getting a diagnosis. I know how important it is for you to get the services your child needs and deserves. There is so much red tape in SPED.

I am going to need your help to get through this C25K. I feel like I am starting over again. I'll need all the pointers you can give me.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

Kathy, sorry you are having a hard time getting the diagnosis. I know that must be pretty frustrating. Hope you are able to get it soon.

Renewed, great list!! Those are some great goals. I'm glad you're back!!

Well, now I am only 4 lbs away from being back at my ticker weight. I had gained 10 lbs!! I've been doing low carb since Saturday, and I've dropped 6 lbs since then. YAY!! I feel great and the cravings have stopped.

Have a great day ya'll!!

YOur all doing FANTASTIC!!

I really want to take some dance lessons. I think i am getting close to where i should be able to do it in the spring.

Ok Recent pic , sorry about the grumpy look but i was trying to get the pic right and concentrating too much.

post-220194-13813137937289_thumb.jpg

Ok, I think I'm getting my motivation back :(

DH and I have been pushing each other to run. Since Fri, I've run 4 times... F, S, M, W. Each night we take turns on the treadmill, sort of challenging each other. If he starts and runs for 20 min, I'll then go and run for 21. Then if I start, he'll go for about a minute or 2 longer than me. His speed is always better than mine, but that never matters.

I had a really long day today and didn't feel like running, but he pushed me into it, and I'm so glad I did. I only ran for 15 min, but I kept bumping up the speed cause I wanted that rush. Now I'm sitting here feeling wiped out, but tingly and high! Ohhh I like it! LOL.

I'm glad we revisited our lists and shared them. It is motivating and it helps us to help each other. I've copied down some of them to remember.

I particularly like Renewed's "keep a cleaner house" - if I had that one on my list my DH would wonder who I was and what I'd done with his wife!!!

LOL Kathy!! Today I decided that I HAVE to have my house clean and I am just not getting it done. I called my mom and asked her to pay her cleaning lady to clean my house for part of my Christmas present. She did it!!! We went to a Christmas party tonight and came home to a clean house!!!!! Maybe I can keep it that way now. I just HATE cleaning house!!

Send that cleaning lady my way. I have the big family Christmas party at my house on Saturday, December 20th. I know it is a week and a half away, but there seems to be so much to do. I barely keep up with the laundry. We are just too busy around here.

I could use a cleaning lady too! It feels like all I ever do is clean house, but you can't tell. My toddler makes sure of that, lol.

Whosya~ You look great!! Keep up the good work!!

Lshelley~ Welcome! Glad you are joining us. You will love running. Good luck and keep us posted!

In my single days I had a cleaning lady and it kept me happy and sane... 12 years, 1 DH, 2 kids and a 1 dog later... I don't have a cleaning lady and I am INSANE!!!!! Oh well, my DH doesn't mind cleaning for the most part, and I help a bit!

I just heard on the news that they think they found the body of that little girl in FL... I'm praying for peace, understanding and healing for the community if it is her, and for closure for everyone! This is very sad.

I felt a bit of a tweek in my knee today after shaking it a bit. Last year (before surgury) I tore my ligaments in my L knee and was on crutches and a cane for quite awhile. I'm very worried I might have aggrivated it somehow. Cross your fingers that its ok!

Welcome Shelley... you'll love running.

ok renewed i invited you to a new one.

I got to watch my distances though. I was getting crazy and running in the 8 9 and 10 mile ranges ALOT and my knee started to hurt. So im sticking in the 4 5 and 6 mile ranges for now.

I got your challenge and clicked on the link, but it is not showing up under challenges on my nikeplus. I don't know what the deal is. If it doesn't show up tommorow I will see if I can send you a challenge. Don't worry, I have only run once since my surgery and it was only 2.5 miles. I won't be doing any super long runs inititally anyway. I just REALLY need to get motivated to get going again.

I had three 25 min runs this week, was able to do them. I even conquered "the hill" on our road. I have been running to "the hill" and turning around and heading back. Well, this week I went down it to the end of the road and ran right back up it!

It wasn't fast but I kept movin' and it wasn't so bad. I could not even imagine doing that when I started this.

Just had to share!