Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Kind of Dog are You? -- doggy fun

Yay, one of those silly personality quizzes!

Click "What kind of dog are you" in the lower right of this page: http://www.gone2thedogs.com/

I am a Standard Poodle...

Personality

Intellignet and fun loving (hou'd have to be, looking like that) the Standard Poodle is a real athlete - good at hunting and swimming. Happy, good -tempered and lively, this animal is camp on four legs, (and a fancy coat). The only downside is that the Poodle like to look good and demands a serious grooming every six weeks.

I typed in the website instead and it came up Betty.

I am a Glen Of Imaal Terrier.

Could not copy the Personality.

I'm a German Spitz. adaptable but when left alone tends to yap. Yep dead on.

Hi,

I am an Australian Kelpie, which is supposed to some kind of sheep herding dog. It looked like a cross between a dingo, shepard and doberman. Never seen one like it before!!!

Babs in TX

Dog: Dalmation

Personality: A breed of incredible endurance, able to travel at a moderate pace almost indefinitely. It is deeply affectionate, intelligent, and energetic. Needs plenty of exercise and is prone to severe deafness in old age. WHAT???

German Spitz

active, intelligent an alert this dog is also a devoted family pet. They can adapt to life in town or the country, but if left unchecked it has a tendency to yap, which can drive the neighbors insane. :)

Now, let me see what hubby would be....

I'm a Clumber Spaniel

Gentle, sweet, easy going, and pleasant. Gets along with others but can be wilful. Doesn't usually make friends with strangers.

Yep, that's me. It takes me a while to warm up to people, and to find out if I can trust them first.

I'm a Boxer, "an affectionate breed full of fun but can be immature and boisterous." Pretty much on the money! Arf.

I am a chinese pug, wouldnt you know it, I guess I sorta feel like a pug.

j.s.

I'm a Tibetan Terrier...here's what I remember about what it said. I am not a terrier, as my name might suggest, but look more like a sheepdog. Long hair, shaggy, black and white. I am regarded by the Lamas as holy, a symbol of good luck, and I am never sold, only given as gifts. I am a herding dog, working in tandem with other herding breeds in the Tibet region. I am an ancient breed.

Interesting! I'm a "lets get everyone together and follow the rules and have fun!" kind of dog. Yep, that's me. *ruf ruf*