Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going in for surgery Wed. 11th! Have a question???

Goodspeed healing. Hope everything goes perfectly!

I love the mini goals that people set and think that's a genuinely good way to feel successful. Like any big project, breaking the tasks down into smaller parts makes it seem so much more manageable.

Good luck reaching your goals!

I know my goal is bit over the top but I was just wondering what everyone thought.

So thanks for all the input.

I'm not stuck on losing 80lbs in 4 months I just wanted to know if this was a possibility. Even if I don't lose that much I will still be happy with losing anything.

Good luck Jeremiahsmommy I wish you all the best.

This journey will be the best thing that has ever happened to me, the prospect of wearing clothes that don't come from plus size stores and feeling healthy and confident is unfathomable.

So here goes.....Surgery is @ 10:30am tomorrow.:tongue2:

Thanks again everyone,

Jillian

My surgery was at 10:00am, I got up and about at 11:30.

I am very sore, the doctor makes it seem like your all good to go right after but I'm not experiencing that.

I must say though, I am being a good girl and making sure that I get up and walk around the house often.

This does help a lot with the gas pain...the Vicodin(hope i spelled it right) doesn't hurt either lol.

I'm finding I have a lot of issues with head hunger already, looks like I will have my work cut out for me.

Thanks again to all the well wishers and hope your doing well jeremiahsmommy.

Jillian

Congrats, Jillian! Who did your surgery? I'm in the Valley of the sun, too.

One week from today, I'll be home from Mexico and will be able to say the same thing!

Glad everything went well, you're on your way!

congrats!! best of luck to you on your new journey! I'll be joining you next week!! is the pain bad? i think thats the part i'm most nervous about. i have 2 little ones and I'm scared I won't be able to do much with them for weeks. :thumbs_up:

I'm in Surprise, AZ. I had my surgery done by Dr. Terry Simpson.

The pain is pretty bad for me today but I also have a low tolerance for pain. I think after a couple of days I should be fine.

Has anyone else been told to drink 2 gal of Water a day? Dr. Simpson mentioned that to me before surgery and I was like omg. I probably had 1/2 a gallon of liquids today and starting puking in my mouth, I don't think 2 gal is going to be probable.

Good for you! Now you can begin your new life. I hope it is a happy healthy journey and lots of weight lost quickly for you. I hope you can get close to your goal in the time frame you have set for yourself.

Also see a few fellow Arizonans here. Good luck to all of you. I hope to be banded in the fall of this year.:biggrin: