Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Bank of America just informed me that I had $1000 of charges in Detroit on my CC - same one used at Desert Rose

I think we need to each call them and advise that they have someone selling credit card #'s....

Any exercise makes me hungry. However, swimming always makes me pee a lot so I'm thinking you may drop a lot of Water, which can make the stomach less swollen and make the band less restrictive allowing the pouch to feel less full and you experience hunger. Just a theory. The only snack to have is a Protein snack or you'll undo all your good work in the Water. Protein Drink, meat, Protein low or no carb bars, low fat (not no-fat) cheeze, etc.

We're looking into some warmer arthritis pools. I'd really like to get back into swimming but I can't stand the colder water they use in the community pools near me. I can't warm up in the jacuzzi's because they use such strong chlorine and the jets force it into my skin and cause hives.

Had a good day at work today. The new scheduling seems already to make an improvement. A few calls to key parents helped.

Got choir tonight. Singing Handel's Messiah Dec. 5. Love it.

My basement is getting done just in time for Thanksgiving. I usually make the turkey and have people over. I'm also having Ken's side of the family for Christmas Eve. Hasn't been my turn in years so basement is just in time. Also in charge of Christmas Party at work. Will have it at my house. Expensive even though everyone brings stuff. But, won't have that many parties again for a while.

We're supposed to be getting very high winds from the West the next few days and severe heavy rainstorms. Hopefully, all the waterproofing will save my basement. We had draintile put in, and a new sump pump and back up pump with battery pack. Better hold up. All that new drywall would be ruined. But we have a guarantee of no water from Permaseal.

Well, gotta hydrate before choir.

Julie, thanks for updating us. Glad things are going so well.

Cheri

Linda,

Got my coat at a resale shop called "cottage Drawer" in Petosky MI. It is a very ritzy community so when they get rid of stuff it's nice.

No DD is not coming home for Thanksgiving, she will be home for Christmas. One of her friends told her they have a community dinner at the hall. She is going to go to that she said. This is the first time she has not been home for Thanksgiving ever. She has the # of days counted until she is home. She is doing better though.

No yoga this week but I did walk on lunch and walk/ran tonight.

LauraK

Charlene, I love the new ticker. I will have to make a new “off the plateau” ticker. I have 43 pounds left to lose. I am ready to do this and I know I can.

I love it! We even have cheerleaders!

1 Day, an apple or a handful of nuts is a good snack.< /span>

Linda, both you and Charlene mention FM. What does that mean? Sorry you are in pain.

Cheri, Batten down the hatches. We are going to get hit!

Chris, Best of luck tomorrow!

My calories today were 1229. I walked one mile and worked out at the gym for 1 hour.

Chris Good Luck tomorrow you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

1 Day, an apple or a handful of nuts is a good snack.< /span>

Thanks for the advice

Well, I guess this is a NSV......I tried on all my Christmas shirts and they are way too big. I will just have to go with a red tee shirt. I don't want to buy a Christmas shirt yet. I am holding out for going down one more size.

YAY!!!

8_2_73.gif

Phyl, Zoey has you well trained! LOL. To funny, she even knows what time it is.

Since you go to TOPS on Thursday it only makes sense to report your Thursday weight. If you list what you eat it will still help you keep track of it even if you don’t count calories.

Charlene, yeah, your shirt does not fit! WTG

Wonder how she does that!!??

Yeah, true, but I have to stand on the scale and look someone in the eye..... the"Walk of Fame or Walk of Shame". Okay, here is the truth......Janet......get ready.....I have gained since I started Water aerobics and strength training. I am so dang hungry. Yeah, everyone has told me that muscle weighs more than fat, but this is really bothering me. And eating more carbs is not working for me. Today is the 25th. Thanksgiving is Nov 25th. I want to really go down 10lbs by Thanksgiving. I am going to make a Thanksgiving ticker.
Cute Phyll....we were able to start harvesting again about 10:30 but now just got rained out. At least we got some done.

Your trainer wants to show you how to teach Zoey who is boss?????? You should know that already....Zoey is!!!:)

I know but she says that has to change! The only time she barks is when she wants something and she is VERY insistent. If she wants to play, she stands next to where I am sitting with one of her toys and barks at me until I throw it! If she wants a treat, she's right there doing her tricks.... sit, down (Candice taught her those), shake and then if I don't respond with something fast enough, she barks. If I don't offer the treat she wants, she literally shakes her head "NO", refuses to take it and waits for me to offer something else. This is just WRONG!! LOL!

First things I'm supposed to work on are "heel", "sit"... like when we're walking and I stop to talk to someone. Geez... she taught her that really quick and she just sat at her heel waiting patiently while we talked and it was a LONG time! She wouldn't move towards me, just sat where she was told to sit and waited for permission.

15_1_54v.gif

Aren't NSV's nice? You guys are getting me excited about getting back on track and I'm not even involved in it all. I can't wait to follow all of you though and cheer you on. GO TEAM!!! RAH!!!! RAH!!!! RAH!!!!:huh2:

We need that!!

18_1_103v.gif 18_1_36.gif 18_1_103v.gif

Okay so why is it when you go swimming you feel like you are starving after you are done. Is it better to have a snack before or after you swim. I guess before if I am having dinner when I get home. any advice on what type of snack?

I don't have that problem because by the time I get back to the RV it's time for lunch. First take Zoey for a scooter ride, then I have lunch.< /span>

OK poll - I am going to call the Desert Rose - Shell company

Who all had problems w/their cc - is it only the pple who used it at the Desert Rose.

Mine was used for the room and that's the only place

You got me! No excuses!.....but I am hungrier! will call tomorrow on the fill. So I have gained 5lbs. Will start tomorrow on the no sugar thing. I have a Christmas party to go to tonight. I am gonna eat a cookie, a little nacho cheese dip. I will report in next Monday. You saw my ticker.....that is my goal by Thanksgiving. It is tough, but doable.

Gotta go! HUGS!

Being hungry doesn't mean you have to eat a cookie ;0) you could eat a piece of meat ;0)

Enjoy your party - Christmas Party and it's October???

Tomorrow - NO MORE EXCUSES ;0) SAID W/LOVE...

Also - be careful of those Protein bars !!!!

Edited by IndioGirl55

Sandy

FM - Fybromialga (sp)

Yes you got cheerleaders !!!

Janet...I used my card at the Desert Rose when I checked into the room. I noticed when I got home and went online that I was charged the $100 but it was backed off the next day. The only other place I used it was at a restaurant on Sunday. It's gotta be the Desert Rose. I called Visa fraud dept and let them know that a bunch of us that had our cards held for rooms had fradulant charges. I don't mind calling them to let them know...was my intention to begin with but a couple of ppl thought that was not a good idea so I backed off.

What update on Julie??? Did I miss something?

Cheri...happy you are getting your basement done. I know that has been bugging you.

Hello dear ladies and Chris........ My darling daughter is a married woman now, my Mimi has a daddy and I'm still alive!!!!!! and OMG I have over 10 pages to read....... don't know when I'll get to that..... I may need someone to do for me what I have done for others in the past and give me the lowdown........ I've missed you all very much, but just no time to do anything but wedding.....

It went off wonderfully..... My food and cake was all a hit..... got all the traveling relatives and friends off yesterday.... I'm trying to get my house back in order but it still resembles the aftermath of a tornado around here... We got Mimi about 5:00 today and will have her while kids are gone on honeymoon till Thursday night in Vegas..... I am happy to report that my pain let me alone for most of the time.... Actually having a bit now so am doing my routine..... It's my feet and legs that took it the hardest with all the walking and mingling...

The photographer will be sending all the disks of pictures tomorrow so hope to share pictures soon.... I didn't take any, but he took tons.... He is my cousin and was shooting pictures all night..... Should be lots of good one... I did get the video of the wedding on my camera......

Well, gotta go check on Mimi.... She has school at 8:30 tomorrow so I put her to bed, but doubt she is sleeping yet.... I love you all and will try to get back again tomorrow..... Hugs......... Julie..................a tired MOB

Julie, thanks for the update on the wedding. I know all of your food was a hit especially the cake. I want to see a picture of it too.

Janet, I called the Desert Rose. I talked to the executive assistant to the general manager, then she transfered me to the assistant manager, but she wasn't there. I told Marie ( executive assistant) about the incident and that there were five of us(just gave my name) involved in the theft. I told her I would call back tomorrow after I filled out the paper work to recover my money. She seemed very nice and wanted to know, but I really want to talk to the manager. I think we should all call because this could involve their peeps at the front desk. Someone sold our numbers.

Sndy, Fm- Fibromyalgia........is weird pain. I mainly have IBS , leg and back pain. I take Savella for it. Since exercising daily the pain has lessened. Change in weather is what bothers me the most. Thank God I live in warmer weather. Okay, tomorrow the challenge begins. IT's ON!!!

I am home from the Christmas party in October so I guess we are done for the year. lol I ate a pesto bar, a meatball, three chips with nacho cheese, an oatmeal bar with raspberry jam. Okay, I had a piece of fudge (vanilla small). I feel yuk, but it is out of my system.

33 hrs to go. had my Protein chocolate mint isoflex(which is fantastic by the way) with PB2 and some choco fudge sf pudding mix for brunch and homemade chili for dinner. I am bouncing back and fourth between excited and nervous.

I really want to think all of you for your encouraging words. I'm not sure i could do this with out all the support.

Chris

Aloha!! It's cloudy, windy and rainy here tonight. Think the travel has caught up to me and I am exhausted.

Sorry to hear of all the cc problems I have not had any that i know of and will check again when i get home. I did not use my card at Desert Rose though.

Good luck Chris!!!

Arlene, BACK AWAY FROM ALL THE CARBS

Sandy I am not doing any swimming but do intend to go back to the gym in november