Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

LORI, Congratulations on your "80". You are doing great!. I will be glad when I get there. Sounds like all is well with everyone and it is with me also. It is Fri evening and I am tired and the weather has turned off cold so I am sitting in front of fireplace. I'll talk with you all tomorrow.

Beckyo:thumbup:

Lori - you are in Vermont having dinner right now, I'll bet. That sounds like a lot of fun - and what a celebration! 80 pounds!!!!!!! That is fantastic and I am so happy for you!

Hi, wheres everyone at tonight (Sat). I got good news! I hit onederland today! I was 199 today and thrilled. Had to share my news. Today I walked and cleaned house, laundry, nap, etc. I am a deer hunters widow this time of year so I do alot of different things this time of year. I almost got my xmas shopping done so now I am trying to get the house ready for Thanksgiving. Glad everyone is doing okay. See ya all tomorrow.

YES YES YES YES YES WONDERLAND YES YES YES YES

Hi, wheres everyone at tonight (Sat). I got good news! I hit onederland today! I was 199 today and thrilled. Had to share my news. Today I walked and cleaned house, laundry, nap, etc. I am a deer hunters widow this time of year so I do alot of different things this time of year. I almost got my xmas shopping done so now I am trying to get the house ready for Thanksgiving. Glad everyone is doing okay. See ya all tomorrow.

CONGRATS! ON REACHING ONEDERLAND! :(:thumbup::)

CONGRATS, BECKY!!!

That's GREAT!!!

:(:hurray::)

:party::party::party:

Lori - you are in Vermont having dinner right now, I'll bet. That sounds like a lot of fun - and what a celebration! 80 pounds!!!!!!! That is fantastic and I am so happy for you!

Yep I was, I made it to Vermont. I landed as it was getting dark and took off this morning as it was getting light and didnt' see much except drizzly rain. I forgot how the dampness makes it so much colder back east too. It was 60 degrees when we got in and here that would be shirtsleeve weather there I froze in my winter coat! Walking to dinner in the rain didn't help matters. The coolest thing was there was a 'Christmas Tree Shops' store near the hotel, I used to love that store when I visited friends in Boston. Unfortunately I had only a small carryon since we stayed only one night so not much room to bring anything home.

Congrats!!! I cant' wait to hit Onderland, have a ways to go yet

Thanks girls for all of your support!. I gotta say Phylser, your new picture is great. You can really see your weight loss in that picture. As soon as I get some help I will post my pictures but I am not to bright with this computer. Tonight is (Sunday). Took a long walk today. It was cold but I went anyway. Wheres Janet! Haven't talked with her for a while. I go to the Dr. this Thursday. I will probably get a fill to carry me thru the holidays but I gotta say, this last fill really kicked in for me. It sure does make a difference when you start gettting restriction. I think this band is great !!!! Talk with all of you tomorrow. I love your pic, Phyl. JoAnn, won't be long for you now. You will do just great!

Beckyo:thumbup::rolleyes2::thumbup:

i am back from the cabin at the lake...oh goodness ladies i feel so much better. i have decided to not get another fill i have been doing so well on logging what i eat and sticking well under 800 calories. i think i have found my willpower back. i have been reading labels and really paying attention now. i bought a variety of smart ones and frankly a whole one is too much for me at one sitting. i think tomorrow i will try and half it at lunch and eat the other half at dinner. the meat is really filling me up. i got so used to not eating meat cuz for so many months i was so tight. but like i said my doctor is 2 1/2 hours away we always wanted to be tight. i have also started cymbalta again and i think it is starting to calm me down so i am not so nervous and anxious and that causing me to nibble constantly. glad to see everyone has had a good weekend. tomorrow is another day and its gonna be a good one...

Good Morning Gang...

I didn't have internet access this weekend - GS got a new computer and I am on a wireless link from his and we don't know how to set the new modem link up - gotta call today and get someone to come out or do it over the phone..

I only know enough to be dangerous with the computer..

:thumbup:CONGRATULATIONS BECKY :thumbup:

WHAT A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT - I KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO GET OUT OF THE 200

Yep I was, I made it to Vermont. I landed as it was getting dark and took off this morning as it was getting light and didnt' see much except drizzly rain. I forgot how the dampness makes it so much colder back east too. It was 60 degrees when we got in and here that would be shirtsleeve weather there I froze in my winter coat! Walking to dinner in the rain didn't help matters. The coolest thing was there was a 'Christmas Tree Shops' store near the hotel, I used to love that store when I visited friends in Boston. Unfortunately I had only a small carryon since we stayed only one night so not much room to bring anything home.

Congrats!!! I cant' wait to hit Onderland, have a ways to go yet

Lori - Glad you had a good time !!!!

i am back from the cabin at the lake...oh goodness ladies i feel so much better. i have decided to not get another fill i have been doing so well on logging what i eat and sticking well under 800 calories. i think i have found my willpower back. i have been reading labels and really paying attention now. i bought a variety of smart ones and frankly a whole one is too much for me at one sitting. i think tomorrow i will try and half it at lunch and eat the other half at dinner. the meat is really filling me up. i got so used to not eating meat cuz for so many months i was so tight. but like i said my doctor is 2 1/2 hours away we always wanted to be tight. i have also started cymbalta again and i think it is starting to calm me down so i am not so nervous and anxious and that causing me to nibble constantly. glad to see everyone has had a good weekend. tomorrow is another day and its gonna be a good one...

Glad you are doing better... That's great news

Well gang I am glad everyone is doing well..

I didn't do anythig exciting this weekend - grocery shop, cleaned, usual weeked stuff...

Well just cking in - will cbl :eek:

Good afternoon. I am still tired out from my jaunt out east this weekend. I planned to sleep in this morning after 2 days of getting up at 3am but my daughter had an early appt for an ultrasound trying to get to the bottom of her stomach pain. She was such a trooper to go with me to all my pre op testing and surgeries this summer, I felt I needed to be there for her. Afterwards we went to the mall. AND.....I just tried stuff on for the most part and a few 14's fit!!! One at the Gap and 2 others at New York & Co. never thought I could shop there. I did get a pair of pants off the clearance rack (at an additional 60% off) but they were 16's. I know I tend to get too hung up on size now. I liked these better than the 14's and it's weird they were they same style pant just different colors and in this color and fabric I needed the 16. Odd. but I need some pants to wear to my volunteering at the hospital I only have jeans now as all my casual and dress slacks were too big. So now I have one pair to wear my day a week or so I go down there. LOL I'm not going to buy a variety until I get to a size and stay there.

tonight is my bariatric exercise class, i haven't gone in a few weeks, think I'll go tonight. But I just hate going out in the evening now that it's dark so early. I can't go the next 2 weeks so better go tonight.

Long...I was in New York and Company a week ago. To make you feel better about buying a size 16 instead of 14...I noticed that their slacks run smaller than most places. If it helps, tear the tags off that pair you bought and put it out of your mind. Try to just appreciate how they fit you and not worry about the size. I notice that sizes can be all over the place. I found two pair of really cute capris (they are ankle pants but my legs are so long that they are just below the knee on me). I was able to hit some sales this fall for next summer clothing. I think I saved myself a ton of money instead of waiting till next summer. I should also be able to pick up some summer stuff while vacationing in FL.

So, we have had this two month trip to FL planned for close to a year now. We spend almost every day with our 27 yr old son and thought it would be great to have some quality and quantity time with our 25 yr old. Well, he called last week and said he took a job in Atlanta as a flight school manager. There goes our time with him. He starts Dec 1 and will be moved by the time we get there. BUMMER

Good afternoon. I am still tired out from my jaunt out east this weekend. I planned to sleep in this morning after 2 days of getting up at 3am but my daughter had an early appt for an ultrasound trying to get to the bottom of her stomach pain. She was such a trooper to go with me to all my pre op testing and surgeries this summer, I felt I needed to be there for her. Afterwards we went to the mall. AND.....I just tried stuff on for the most part and a few 14's fit!!! One at the Gap and 2 others at New York & Co. never thought I could shop there. I did get a pair of pants off the clearance rack (at an additional 60% off) but they were 16's. I know I tend to get too hung up on size now. I liked these better than the 14's and it's weird they were they same style pant just different colors and in this color and fabric I needed the 16. Odd. but I need some pants to wear to my volunteering at the hospital I only have jeans now as all my casual and dress slacks were too big. So now I have one pair to wear my day a week or so I go down there. LOL I'm not going to buy a variety until I get to a size and stay there.

tonight is my bariatric exercise class, i haven't gone in a few weeks, think I'll go tonight. But I just hate going out in the evening now that it's dark so early. I can't go the next 2 weeks so better go tonight.

Lori

Ya don't get hung up on the size - I still will get some tops that are larges - All I really care about is the fit..

I get off at 4 but by the time I go to the gym on Mon & Wed it's 5 so it's almost dark and it's dark when I get home - I think to us old timers - when it's dark it's time to be in the house.. The younger ones don't let that part phase them..

Long...I was in New York and Company a week ago. To make you feel better about buying a size 16 instead of 14...I noticed that their slacks run smaller than most places. If it helps, tear the tags off that pair you bought and put it out of your mind. Try to just appreciate how they fit you and not worry about the size. I notice that sizes can be all over the place. I found two pair of really cute capris (they are ankle pants but my legs are so long that they are just below the knee on me). I was able to hit some sales this fall for next summer clothing. I think I saved myself a ton of money instead of waiting till next summer. I should also be able to pick up some summer stuff while vacationing in FL.

So, we have had this two month trip to FL planned for close to a year now. We spend almost every day with our 27 yr old son and thought it would be great to have some quality and quantity time with our 25 yr old. Well, he called last week and said he took a job in Atlanta as a flight school manager. There goes our time with him. He starts Dec 1 and will be moved by the time we get there. BUMMER

Apple2

2 month vacation - how wonderful - I am going to need some summer stuff when I go on my cruise in March (22)

Well, don't know if my internet will be fixed when I get home - gs didn't have school today - and I told him it's the modem and he needed to call timewarner - but he said he would wait for me - I bet he will have it done by the time i get home - hopefully anyway..

So if I am up I will talk to you all later tonight if not in the morning

Hugs - Janet

Apples, well FL isn't that from from ATL. :eek: Are you still going to go to FL??? We are still tenatively thinking of going down for a few days in Jan. or Feb.

Thanks for the feedback on sizes. I was getting too hung up on numbers and I know that so that's why I did go ahead and get the pants that I liked better (and were cheaper) vs the 14's. But I now know they fit and 14's fit in a couple stores too. COOL!! I might have to unsubscribe from Lane Bryants email list! :eek: