Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

good afternoon! I just got home from costco. Earlier this week I bought a 'warming blanket' which was basically an electric blanket in a throw size. I thought since I am so cold it would be great in the evenings especially. I was so disappointed in it, it barely got luke warm. I needed much more warmth than that, my velour down blanket w/o the 'warming' was warmer so back it went. But while there, I saw these slacks. they said they were cords but are very narrow and close together pinwales or whatever you call it as they didn't look real 'cordish'. I debated about getting a pair as I've never been able to just pick something up there and have it fit, and, of course, no fitting rooms there. So I grabbed a pair, bought them thinking they wouldn't fit. But before leaving the store I ran to the restroom and tried them on and they fit!!! They were Levi Docker type. Now I just need a nice sweater or something to go with them and I am set for a Christmas party. That was so neat to just pick up something there and have it fit.

Apples, are you near a big city that you have all these stores near you? I guess when I think farm, I think of Dan's relatives who are in the middle of no where in SD. I don't think we have a Fashion Bug here, or if so, just not aware of it, will have to search it out. My daughter is taking me shopping tomorrow.

Teacherica, congrats on your band.

Joann, how is the recovery going?

Charlene, glad your PB episode is over. I have no problems usually with prime rib but do other beef. funny how different foods affect different folks.

Long...The Macys, Nordstroms, etc. are about 3.5 hours away in Mpls. The closest clothing store in our area is 70 miles from my home. Herbergers. Fashion Bug is in that same town. I swear that if anyone tries their jeans they will be hooked. Like I said b/4 a fit for any shape. They are called "Right Fit" and have denim and dress slacks.

Yep, Long, we are on a farm 15 miles from anything or any town. We live on a county tar so not a bad drive.

I have an addiction that I would like to confess to my friends here. I am addicted to Christmas! It takes me 10 hours to decorate my tree and three other days to decorate the house. It's a sickness but I am so happy doing it!!!!!

Long...The Macys, Nordstroms, etc. are about 3.5 hours away in Mpls. The closest clothing store in our area is 70 miles from my home. Herbergers. Fashion Bug is in that same town. I swear that if anyone tries their jeans they will be hooked. Like I said b/4 a fit for any shape. They are called "Right Fit" and have denim and dress slacks.

Yep, Long, we are on a farm 15 miles from anything or any town. We live on a county tar so not a bad drive.

I have an addiction that I would like to confess to my friends here. I am addicted to Christmas! It takes me 10 hours to decorate my tree and three other days to decorate the house. It's a sickness but I am so happy doing it!!!!!

I have that same addiction. We've been working on our decorations for most of the week. We are making pheasant balls. We cut up all the feathers off the pheasants, snipped each individual feather to get the downy stuff off. And are now gluing them to styrofoam balls. We will finish tonight. My whole tree is decorated in them this year. We also did trees, glued some feathers to styrofoam tree cones and next is a wreath. DH just finished the lights outside. We got late this year in finishing with being gone for Thanksgiving, which was later this year.

Janet...so funny that you and Phyl were talking about meeting on the internet. My DH and I were having that conversation just the other day. Was telling him that I was discussing going to Vegas with my band friends. He got worked up saying that I didn't even know who I was meeting and better be careful that "those people" are who they say they are. If Phyl and Janet turn out to be serial killers, I will just sit down and have a little talk with them and I am sure they will change their nasty ways!

It is difficult to find a good fit jean, Janet. But, I'm the opposite of you. I love the low rise jeans. I know they were made just for ME. The problem I have is that I need a 34" inseam so usually end up ordering on the internet. I found some great fitting ones online at fashion bug. They had a great sale when I ordered. Got them for a little over $16. Now they are about $30. Anyone looking for jeans should go to their site and take a look. They have a fit for all figure types. I tried them on in their store and then came home and ordered the talls. I also got dress slacks there. They really are cute and good quality. You can get high or low rise. I started with size 10. Thought for sure I wouldn't get any smaller than that...a month later ordered 8's. A month after that ordered my 6's. Each time I ordered black, light blue and indigo blue. Felt bad each time I had to reorder but then I starting thinking about what most jeans cost and let it go. I try not to feel as if I "wasted" money on clothes as I was changing sizes. I was able to pass the clothes along to Salvation Army.

We had great Christmas parties this weekend. We have one each weekend until Christmas and then a big weekend at a hotel for New Years Eve with all our friends from the lake. We reserved 15 rooms. A week or so after that we are heading south. Cannot wait to get out of this snow, cold and wind.

Everyone have a nice peaceful Sunday. I need to finish putting up my Christmas stuff. But, a nap might be good first. 2am two night in a row is too much for this old lady. (And, of course, got talked into a yag bomb with my MUCH younger friends). It made me happy for a really long time!

Apples, - Well me and Phyl haven't murdered anyone lately :lol: We have met 3 other 7/07 banders and they are alive and well - plus today we met Boos (Kathy from Vermont) and when we left - she was still alive :tt2:.

It was great to met Kathy in person !!! She was so nice and treated us to Breakfast and hopefully she will be coming to my house on Tuesday for dinner (one pot wonder will be on the menu - what I don't know yet - but that's how it usually goes - but she does like fish so maybe we will have that)..

We spent 2 hrs together this morning - it's a little clouldy& cold here today and she was dressed for summer - capri's & short sleeve top & sandals - where I had on a velour slac & jacket outfit and Phyl had cord's & blazer on... She was ready for the pool !!! We were dressed for winter. :laugh:

I LOVE meeting my fellow banders - it's so funny you feel like you know each other for a lifetime when we meet in person for the 1st time... It's not akward at all ..

We were talking about you - were your ears burning - about being our farm fashion diva :biggrin:.. We want a pic of you..

You are tall like my GF she has a hard time finding pants that are long enough - so now that I know fashion bug has them I can get her some - how true to size are they - I think she were's a 12 or maybe a 14 sometimes - the levi jeans I have to get in a 6 - but NYDJ (not your daughter jeans) I get a 2 or a 4...

What is a yag bomb ??? My party last night was fun - a lot of pple said how good I looked and that they didn't reconigize me - heck one of the guys gave me a big hug and a pat on the butt :lol:

But I wasn't out as late as you - heck I was home by 10:30 - mostly cuz I knew I was meeting with Kathy today - plus I was pooped since I was up at 4 on Sat morning -

JoannMarie

I am so happy for you. Congrats on being banded! I was banded on Wednesday. I am officially off painkillers today. I started the full liquids yesterday. It is much better. When the gas pain comes, I try to go for a short walk or move. I peaked on the scale last night and I have already dropped 5 to 8 lbs. I am shocked. I have been trying to drop those lbs since October and within days after surgery, they are gone.

I hope you are healing well. I hope to be back to work tomorrow (MOnday). I was so lucky to have so many people there to help me through the healing process. It's only been 4 days postop and I'm almost back to normal! This whole experience is amazing. I congratulate you and am excited for you on your new journey!

Teach - Glad you are doing well:thumbup: - I didn't go back to work till day 6 - but again I do have a couple of yrs on you :scared2: Each day you will feel so much better - and you will be looking forward to moving on to each stage of your food choices...

good afternoon! I just got home from costco. Earlier this week I bought a 'warming blanket' which was basically an electric blanket in a throw size. I thought since I am so cold it would be great in the evenings especially. I was so disappointed in it, it barely got luke warm. I needed much more warmth than that, my velour down blanket w/o the 'warming' was warmer so back it went. But while there, I saw these slacks. they said they were cords but are very narrow and close together pinwales or whatever you call it as they didn't look real 'cordish'. I debated about getting a pair as I've never been able to just pick something up there and have it fit, and, of course, no fitting rooms there. So I grabbed a pair, bought them thinking they wouldn't fit. But before leaving the store I ran to the restroom and tried them on and they fit!!! They were Levi Docker type. Now I just need a nice sweater or something to go with them and I am set for a Christmas party. That was so neat to just pick up something there and have it fit.

Apples, are you near a big city that you have all these stores near you? I guess when I think farm, I think of Dan's relatives who are in the middle of no where in SD. I don't think we have a Fashion Bug here, or if so, just not aware of it, will have to search it out. My daughter is taking me shopping tomorrow.

Teacherica, congrats on your band.

Joann, how is the recovery going?

Charlene, glad your PB episode is over. I have no problems usually with prime rib but do other beef. funny how different foods affect different folks.

Lori, it just keeps getting better doesn't it with this whole shopping thing... I too got a pair of cords from costco but they are the calvin klien ones - I thought about going to the bathroom to try them on cuz - I can vary from a 4 to 6 and I hate returning things.. I am still shocked when they fit...

Since we are losing our insulation - I find that I am colder than in the past too..

Where are you going shopping at...

I had prime rib last nite and was able to eat it - but it was on the rare side - but that's how I like my meat - I like it bloody - must be the serial killer in me :lol::lol:

I have that same addiction. We've been working on our decorations for most of the week. We are making pheasant balls. We cut up all the feathers off the pheasants, snipped each individual feather to get the downy stuff off. And are now gluing them to styrofoam balls. We will finish tonight. My whole tree is decorated in them this year. We also did trees, glued some feathers to styrofoam tree cones and next is a wreath. DH just finished the lights outside. We got late this year in finishing with being gone for Thanksgiving, which was later this year.

Apples & Lori

Being addicted to Christmas is a good thing :biggrin:

I too love to put the decorations up - but it doesn't take me as long as you girls - it took me a most likely 1 full day to get my house decorated - I don't have lights on the house cuz the entry eave (sp) is too tall and I have never hung lights before just supervised - I have a Santa in a sleidgh & raindeer light up figures in my yard and red bulbs on my tree in the front yard..

My confess will be I HATE taking down the Xmas stuff... Heck it's been 1/15 and my tree will still be up some years:eek:

OMW! I must be a serial killer, too! I like my prime rib and steak rare!!!!

Right now I would like prime rib or steak any way it was served!

But DH has been doing the cooking for me! Served my cream Soup in the pretty little bowl I bought just for my Soups - he actually had to look for it because it was in a cabinet where bowls are not normally kept. He has been a doll. He goes back to work tomorrow and is worried I might not be able to eat until he gets home. He should know me better than that!

Hi everyone -

First, Joann great to hear that all is going well. I know you'll be successful!

I've been out of touch the past few days. I'm in Palm Springs for a business meeting, and as Janet said I met with her and Phyl for lunch on Sunday. It was so great to meet our mentor!! She looks absolutely great and is a true inspiration.

I had a great gab with both she and Phyl (who by they way has lost almost 100 lbs!!). I'm hoping to connect with Janet again on Tuesday.

What the meeting meant for me was the opportunity to meet "friends" who have gone through the process successfully. It did give me renewed energy! Thanks so much to both of you.

Well, I'm off to meetings. It's gorgeous here. I wish I could spend more time outside!

Kathy

PS - We should all try to unite at some point next year. It would be great to connect faces to the friends we've become on line.

Apples, - Well me and Phyl haven't murdered anyone lately :tt1: We have met 3 other 7/07 banders and they are alive and well - plus today we met Boos (Kathy from Vermont) and when we left - she was still alive :tt2:.

It was great to met Kathy in person !!! She was so nice and treated us to Breakfast and hopefully she will be coming to my house on Tuesday for dinner (one pot wonder will be on the menu - what I don't know yet - but that's how it usually goes - but she does like fish so maybe we will have that)..

We spent 2 hrs together this morning - it's a little clouldy& cold here today and she was dressed for summer - capri's & short sleeve top & sandals - where I had on a velour slac & jacket outfit and Phyl had cord's & blazer on... She was ready for the pool !!! We were dressed for winter. :w00t:

I LOVE meeting my fellow banders - it's so funny you feel like you know each other for a lifetime when we meet in person for the 1st time... It's not akward at all ..

We were talking about you - were your ears burning - about being our farm fashion diva :lol:.. We want a pic of you..

You are tall like my GF she has a hard time finding pants that are long enough - so now that I know fashion bug has them I can get her some - how true to size are they - I think she were's a 12 or maybe a 14 sometimes - the levi jeans I have to get in a 6 - but NYDJ (not your daughter jeans) I get a 2 or a 4...

What is a yag bomb ??? My party last night was fun - a lot of pple said how good I looked and that they didn't reconigize me - heck one of the guys gave me a big hug and a pat on the butt :tt2:

But I wasn't out as late as you - heck I was home by 10:30 - mostly cuz I knew I was meeting with Kathy today - plus I was pooped since I was up at 4 on Sat morning -

Teach - Glad you are doing well:thumbup: - I didn't go back to work till day 6 - but again I do have a couple of yrs on you :cool2: Each day you will feel so much better - and you will be looking forward to moving on to each stage of your food choices...

Lori, it just keeps getting better doesn't it with this whole shopping thing... I too got a pair of cords from costco but they are the calvin klien ones - I thought about going to the bathroom to try them on cuz - I can vary from a 4 to 6 and I hate returning things.. I am still shocked when they fit...

Since we are losing our insulation - I find that I am colder than in the past too..

Where are you going shopping at...

I had prime rib last nite and was able to eat it - but it was on the rare side - but that's how I like my meat - I like it bloody - must be the serial killer in me :lol::lol:

Apples & Lori

Being addicted to Christmas is a good thing :wink_smile:

I too love to put the decorations up - but it doesn't take me as long as you girls - it took me a most likely 1 full day to get my house decorated - I don't have lights on the house cuz the entry eave (sp) is too tall and I have never hung lights before just supervised - I have a Santa in a sleidgh & raindeer light up figures in my yard and red bulbs on my tree in the front yard..

My confess will be I HATE taking down the Xmas stuff... Heck it's been 1/15 and my tree will still be up some years:eek:

So nice you didn't OFF Boos...I love her. Cannot wait to meet you, Phyl, Boos...all my friends here and on a couple other threads.

The Fashion Bug jeans and slacks fit pretty true to size. The six is slightly baggy on me and the 4 go up my butt. So, have the 6. I have skinny legs and love the cut of the legs on them. Have your friend try them. She can always order two sizes and return on of the sizes.

Yes, I guess I will have to give in and post a b/4 and after. Will only do it on this thread though. I had DH take one the other night and will see if I can get DS to help me post it. I'm not in my new xmas outfits though. Just a plain ole' farm woman in jeans!

I am not extremely tall. Was 5"8' 20 yrs ago. Now I measure about 5"7'. I am just all legs and arms. At 249# I always heard from my friends that I was not "fat" enough to do the band. Oh yes I was...I carried it all in a VERY dangerous place. From the boobs to the waist. Never did have much on the arms or legs. In fact, came out of this with no bat wings cuz there was not fat there anyway.

Still decorating. Of course had to buy MORE when I was in town this morning. Also, making 4 different kinds of fudge this afternoon and also making date mini muffins and pumpkin mini muffins. Peppermint fudge, Peanut Butter crunch fudge, chocolate cashew fudge and choc/butterscotch fudge. My DS's girlfriend's parents flew to FL, took a week off of work and helped the kids move to Georgia and want to send them a little something as a thank you. I moved them the last time and I know what I big job it can be.

Well, back to work. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hi Janet: May I ask you a question I am afraid to ask anyone else because I am afraid I won't be honest but I can tell you are the non judgemental thpe :-).

I am 6 days post op and have been doing great. I gradusated to mushies as my people say you can start when ever you feel up. Today I had Peanut Butter, low fat natural, so far so good but I think I had way to much. I went bck to the old grazing habit and had way more than 2 teaspoons. I stoped and went out for a walk everything okay ...until now 4 hours later I feel pain around the port area...not the incisioon but deep in the area which is at the middle top portion of stomach about 3in south of breast bone. Any ideas? Did I harm my pouch heaven forbid!> I never threw up or PBd or got stuck but ...just asking in case you may have heard anything like this.

thanks so much

Hi everyone -

First, Joann great to hear that all is going well. I know you'll be successful!

I've been out of touch the past few days. I'm in Palm Springs for a business meeting, and as Janet said I met with her and Phyl for lunch on Sunday. It was so great to meet our mentor!! She looks absolutely great and is a true inspiration.

I had a great gab with both she and Phyl (who by they way has lost almost 100 lbs!!). I'm hoping to connect with Janet again on Tuesday.

What the meeting meant for me was the opportunity to meet "friends" who have gone through the process successfully. It did give me renewed energy! Thanks so much to both of you.

Well, I'm off to meetings. It's gorgeous here. I wish I could spend more time outside!

Kathy

PS - We should all try to unite at some point next year. It would be great to connect faces to the friends we've become on line.

I'm so envious, Kathy, that you got to meet fellow bandsters from LBT. So happy that you were able to. Some of us were talking about a month ago that it would be fun to meet in Vegas in April or May. I hope we will be able to get it all together and do it. We just haven't done anything about it yet. We'll get through Christmas and see about making some plans.

Have fun on your trip and hope you are able to spend some time outdoors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all you "cereal" killers!

We will all be safe as long as no one messes with the Oatmeal!

I looooove to read this thread!

Janet, you are amazing! You never miss a question or a comment! you are like "a custom fit advisor for everyone!"

That...dear Janet... is a gift you have! Thank you!

I am doing great! Janet you asked about the TOT surgery. The put a little sling under the uretha to keep the leaking down. My doc said mine wouldn't get better just by weight loss so I opted to have the surgey. I am almost 100% healed now and it really worked.

Sooverit: glad to see you finally got your surgery! I remember you from the Cigna boards. Hope you are doing well!

Joannemarie: glad you have the surgery behind you! You have been so active on here, I am sure you will be like so many here and do well and be a big support for others!

I love Christmas too! I have been decorating a lot this weekend, but I am going to cut back some this year... I am like some of you and don't like to take it down!

I got another fill this week and it seems to really be helping! I am dropping lbs again! For those of us with Realize bands... my doc says he likes them, but if finding that it takes more fill to really have restriction. I was the first Realize band he used, so.... I guess I will be his test patient!

Well, I am still working! later!

Good afternoon. Just got home from a day of shopping with my daughter. And I found a sweater to go with my black pants at where else? Ann Taylor! :wink_smile::lol: And best of all it was on the clearance rack and everything in the store was an additional 20% off today. YAHOO!!

Cathy, it's taken me several fills too.

Hi Janet: May I ask you a question I am afraid to ask anyone else because I am afraid I won't be honest but I can tell you are the non judgemental thpe :-).

I am 6 days post op and have been doing great. I gradusated to mushies as my people say you can start when ever you feel up. Today I had Peanut Butter, low fat natural, so far so good but I think I had way to much. I went bck to the old grazing habit and had way more than 2 teaspoons. I stoped and went out for a walk everything okay ...until now 4 hours later I feel pain around the port area...not the incisioon but deep in the area which is at the middle top portion of stomach about 3in south of breast bone. Any ideas? Did I harm my pouch heaven forbid!> I never threw up or PBd or got stuck but ...just asking in case you may have heard anything like this.

thanks so much

Sooverit

I think you s/b ok and haven't done any damage - sorta sounds like a little stuck but 4 hours later - :wink_smile: or could be since you are newly banned just your port acting up... after your walking...

When I am stuck it feels like a golf ball in my tummy - I think that Peanut Butter is a little thick and way too many calories - even now I have to becareful with it - you have to lick it real slow off the spoon - tiny licks.. 190 calories in like 1 tablespoons - I am still a volume eater - I want the most amount of food for the lease amount of calories...

Mushies - refried Beans is mostly everyones favorite mushie - scrambled eggs (soft not hard) another good one - I also had mashed potatoes with butter spray and tuna with lite mayo - and soft fish - cottage cheese - Spaghattis sauce with riccotta cheese. - Check out the food thread...

I think I could eat about 1/2 cup my 1st time on mushies - that was a 17 months ago - could have been anywhere from 1/2 to 1 cup of food - I have little bowls that hold only 1 cup that I got from Target...

Darling we are all fat chick -heck I when I was on full liquids I did chew food up - but spit it out - I am far from perfect -

I needed to chew - I had 10 full days of full liquids - I chewed meat and spit it in the trash - I didn't swallow:tt1:

You have to follow your doc's order to the very best of your ability and when you slip - and you will - we all do - then you just gotta pull up those bootstraps and move forward - don't give up - just keep marching forward...

This is not a diet - it's learning to eat healthy - low fat low surgar and exercise

This is how you are going to eat for the rest of your life - heathly - not diet - so find things that you enjoy within the rules ok... It takes work and planing but if you do the work you will be able to enjoy the rewards...

Hugs - You will be ok :lol:

P.S. Remember and this is very important you are healing right now and you want your band to heal correctly - so remember that when you are tempted to eat something you shouldn't or too much that it could hurt you.. That alone made me stick to rules alot better - ok I say you said 6 day's out - I was still on Soup and could barely finish a whole cup.. I remember that - I went to lunch with a gf - had claim chowder and could only eat about 3/4 of it.. Also make homemade food I found it more satistfying - heck today I had my navy bean Soup for lunch - I made my own refried Beans. I had corn meal mush (like grits but with yellow cornmeal) with spaghetti sauce on it..

Edited by IndioGirl55
forgot something

So nice you didn't OFF Boos...I love her. Cannot wait to meet you, Phyl, Boos...all my friends here and on a couple other threads.

The Fashion Bug jeans and slacks fit pretty true to size. The six is slightly baggy on me and the 4 go up my butt. So, have the 6. I have skinny legs and love the cut of the legs on them. Have your friend try them. She can always order two sizes and return on of the sizes.

Yes, I guess I will have to give in and post a b/4 and after. Will only do it on this thread though. I had DH take one the other night and will see if I can get DS to help me post it. I'm not in my new xmas outfits though. Just a plain ole' farm woman in jeans!

I am not extremely tall. Was 5"8' 20 yrs ago. Now I measure about 5"7'. I am just all legs and arms. At 249# I always heard from my friends that I was not "fat" enough to do the band. Oh yes I was...I carried it all in a VERY dangerous place. From the boobs to the waist. Never did have much on the arms or legs. In fact, came out of this with no bat wings cuz there was not fat there anyway.

Still decorating. Of course had to buy MORE when I was in town this morning. Also, making 4 different kinds of fudge this afternoon and also making date mini muffins and pumpkin mini muffins. Peppermint fudge, Peanut Butter crunch fudge, chocolate cashew fudge and choc/butterscotch fudge. My DS's girlfriend's parents flew to FL, took a week off of work and helped the kids move to Georgia and want to send them a little something as a thank you. I moved them the last time and I know what I big job it can be.

Well, back to work. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Apples just love it when you post all that you are cooking :0)

Heck I was 250 and 5'4 and I had pple saying I didn't need the surgery either - those are the pple who love you for you and didn't see the fat - and most of all - I bet you carried it well and dressed like a fashion diva at 249 :lol:

I have the same problem with some pants one size a little big the size down too tight... I guess that's why they say on What not to wear - they made taylors for - but I want to wear my stuff now and not have to pay $$$ for all that alterations... So I normally hem my own pants -

Hello all you "cereal" killers!

We will all be safe as long as no one messes with the Oatmeal!

I looooove to read this thread!

Janet, you are amazing! You never miss a question or a comment! you are like "a custom fit advisor for everyone!"

That...dear Janet... is a gift you have! Thank you!

I am doing great! Janet you asked about the TOT surgery. The put a little sling under the uretha to keep the leaking down. My doc said mine wouldn't get better just by weight loss so I opted to have the surgey. I am almost 100% healed now and it really worked.

Sooverit: glad to see you finally got your surgery! I remember you from the Cigna boards. Hope you are doing well!

Joannemarie: glad you have the surgery behind you! You have been so active on here, I am sure you will be like so many here and do well and be a big support for others!

I love Christmas too! I have been decorating a lot this weekend, but I am going to cut back some this year... I am like some of you and don't like to take it down!

I got another fill this week and it seems to really be helping! I am dropping lbs again! For those of us with Realize bands... my doc says he likes them, but if finding that it takes more fill to really have restriction. I was the first Realize band he used, so.... I guess I will be his test patient!

Well, I am still working! later!

Cathy - I don't know much about the realize band but what's to know it's a band - for some of us it takes more to get proper restriction than others - that's why I questionned the oldtimer when I 1st got banded why everyone was so worried about how many cc's they had in their bands - cuz to me it seemed like for some it worked right away and others it didn't - All I cared about was that the darn thing worked - I am lucky my doc I guess was aggressive with mine... Who knows - all that matters is that it's working...

I am lucky cuz my bladder issues have gone - well we will see when I get a bad head cold or am coughing 24/7 - but as of now I am no longer having the bladder isssues that I had before - I use to have to wear a pad 24/7..

Good afternoon. Just got home from a day of shopping with my daughter. And I found a sweater to go with my black pants at where else? Ann Taylor! :wink_smile::cool2: And best of all it was on the clearance rack and everything in the store was an additional 20% off today. YAHOO!!

Cathy, it's taken me several fills too.

Lori - Congratulations on your sweater - and on sale too - you lucky girl you...

Kathy

Kathy,

It was so nice to meet you! It's so much fun to meet other bandsters and share our experiences. And thanks for treating us to that wonderful brunch!

36_2_80.gif

What a beautiful place that Marriott resort is!

So, did you have that wind today??? It was a sweatshirt day for me!! I hate it when it gets that windy! We went to Water aerobics anyway, but I tried to keep my shoulders underwater!!

Hey girls! tonight is (Monday) I haven't gotten any posts on my email but it sounds like you are all doing okay.

JOANN- Hope you are still doing well. Glad to hear you came through just fine. Keep up the good work.

APPLES: I also have an addiction to Christmas!! I decorate everything, Bake, bake, bake and shop, shop, shop. I almost have my shopping done but one more weekend oughta do it.

Janet, I have been doing good on my eating and walking habits. I just loose a little slower than others but at least I loose and I am happy with it. LONG- I have alot of problems with any kind of slacks because of my stomach. I had twins and on top of the loose skin with weight, I have it from the twins. I could really be in a smaller size if it wasn't for my gut!. All the clothes I have been buying, are not gonna fit me if I keep going this way. I just wonder what size I will get to be? Apples, now I want some eyelashes!!!:lol: I definitely want a Tummy Tuck later one though. You really are a farm Diva.:wink_smile:.

Beckyo:thumbup: