Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Just got home at 4pm from my 1130 meet with my friend at McD's. We sat and gabbed for hours. It felt good. They probably are wondering what the heck. It's one of those nice McD's that is sortta done like a Starbucks inside.

Janet, yep it was that Janet that sits on my shoulder and keeps bugging me about exercise. LOL

Arlene, I started back up on my Vitamins today too. I put them in the weekly thing. I was doing that all the time and then just started taking them when I remembered from the bottle. I do better when I have them all sortted out a week or two at a time.

Meredith, Right! no looking back! Only looking back allowed is learning from mistakes, we did so now it's onward!

Tina sorry your appt was cancelled, maybe the dr had an emergency or a surgery that took too long.

Melissa, I concur with the others, you need to take care of your health. You have some serious health issues. I thought you switched to this job because of the insurance? Didn't your last job have insurance at that small company?

Well the surgeons office called today and canceled my appointment for today. I have to go thursday now :( Made me mad because they called like an hour before my apt was suposed to be :( Went to target for a few minutes today and walked for a few minutes. It helped a little.

Glad everyone is back on the wagon after the holidays. I lost another 3 lbs the last 3 days just going through all the stress. I will update my ticker soon.

Laters,

Tina

Tina...bummer....hang in there til Thursday. Good going on the walking. It will get easier and easier and longer and longer distances. Push yourself a little more each day. Congrats on another 3lb loss.

Jessica - How did you insert picture - no one has been able to figure it out - we don't have urrl (or something like that)

I don't think the cut is bad - color hard to tell - and since I first knew you as a blond that's how I think of you ;0)

Meredith - You are taking the right steps - with planing your food - you go girl ! I'm w/Apple - give me words to deal with not #'s - they aren't my forte ;0)

Apples 12 pairs of shoes LOL - You are a clothes horse arent you - I would take lets see 5 pairs of sandals - 1 pair tennis - 3-4 pairs of heels/wedges and maybe a pair of boots - say 10 pairs of shoes ;0)

Melissa - I think you need to get to the root of why you are killing yourself... We love you and don't want you to die - Again have you tried to see what a group policy would be under your dh business - it might be cheaper than corba..

Charlene - I take lapband chewable vitiman - lapband chewable Calcium and B12 too.. I think calcium/boition are both good for your nails.

A.gifA lack of several different Vitamins and minerals can cause brittle nails. To treat brittle nails, try taking a Multivitamin with 100 percent of the daily value of the essential Vitamins. A Multivitamin and mineral combination may provide some added coverage for possible deficiencies.

Deficiencies in Vitamin A and B vitamins have been associated with brittle nails. Iron and calcium deficiencies may also be to blame. These vitamins and minerals been associated with nail health and growth. But there are no studies that have proven that supplementing with these vitamins improves the condition of nails.

A lack of Vitamin H, also known as Biotin, may also lead to brittle nails. Two recent studies showed that taking Biotin helped improve nail strength. While the evidence isn't especially strong, a biotin supplement may be worth trying if the nail condition bothers you. Biotin supplements come in doses of 300 to 1000 micrograms. Two doses of 1000 mcg with meals, in the morning and again at night, will provide doses similar to those used in research studies. If nausea, cramps, diarrhea, or other side effects develop, stop using it.

Tina did they say why they cancelled - Hugs I know how dissappointed you are - well Thursday will be here before you know it..

Well back to work - have gym tonite...

Jessica - How did you insert picture - no one has been able to figure it out - we don't have urrl (or something like that)

I don't think the cut is bad - color hard to tell - and since I first knew you as a blond that's how I think of you ;0)

Meredith - You are taking the right steps - with planing your food - you go girl ! I'm w/Apple - give me words to deal with not #'s - they aren't my forte ;0)

Apples 12 pairs of shoes LOL - You are a clothes horse arent you - I would take lets see 5 pairs of sandals - 1 pair tennis - 3-4 pairs of heels/wedges and maybe a pair of boots - say 10 pairs of shoes ;0)

Melissa - I think you need to get to the root of why you are killing yourself... We love you and don't want you to die - Again have you tried to see what a group policy would be under your dh business - it might be cheaper than corba..

Charlene - I take lapband chewable vitiman - lapband chewable Calcium and B12 too.. I think calcium/boition are both good for your nails.

A.gifA lack of several different Vitamins and minerals can cause brittle nails. To treat brittle nails, try taking a multivitamin with 100 percent of the daily value of the essential Vitamins. A multivitamin and mineral combination may provide some added coverage for possible deficiencies.

Deficiencies in Vitamin A and B vitamins have been associated with brittle nails. Iron and calcium deficiencies may also be to blame. These vitamins and minerals been associated with nail health and growth. But there are no studies that have proven that supplementing with these vitamins improves the condition of nails.

A lack of Vitamin H, also known as Biotin, may also lead to brittle nails. Two recent studies showed that taking Biotin helped improve nail strength. While the evidence isn't especially strong, a biotin supplement may be worth trying if the nail condition bothers you. Biotin supplements come in doses of 300 to 1000 micrograms. Two doses of 1000 mcg with meals, in the morning and again at night, will provide doses similar to those used in research studies. If nausea, cramps, diarrhea, or other side effects develop, stop using it.

Tina did they say why they cancelled - Hugs I know how dissappointed you are - well Thursday will be here before you know it..

Well back to work - have gym tonite...

Tina, we must've posted at the same time. I didn't see about your appointment. Sorry to hear that happened. My doc has done that once before. Glad to hear your getting out some. Exercise helps me vent.

Janet, First I upload the pic into the gallery on LBT. Then right click on the picture and select properties. The url for it will be there. Be sure you right click on the picture that is smaller in size, like the thumbnail. It will post the same size as the pic you right click on. The size is adjustable but that is a little more detailed.

Apples, It was great to make that 2010 video. I watched all the videos for the year and realize how far I have come and everything I have been through. Thanks for keeping up with me.

Thanks for all the Vitamin advice. I am pretty sure that is my problem. My hair is in great shape.......well, depending on the weather. I bought that new Instyler. I do so much better with it then a flat Iron. It was a good investment. Jessica, our hair is cut the in the same style......your's looks better than mine because it is still growing out.

Tina.....sorry about the appt. At least it was an appt and not a surgery date. My Dh's was canceled before he went in for surgery. He had to pre-op twice.

1 Attitude of Gratitude

2. Take my Vitamins everyday.

I am taking my time with resolutions......only keeping ones that are attainable.

So glad that I have others that are back on track with me too! Eva, I agree 100%, I need to start all over again like I'm just newly banded too! Also, Lori here we are!!! It's our "Monday"! I think that I got cocky too and a little too overconfident because my body had turned into a weight loss machine for a while. I could eat, and it would burn off, plus some. That worked still at first, but quickly came to a screeching hault! But, I'm not looking back. I've learned from my mistakes and I am ready to move forward with a clean slate.

Have a great afternoon everyone!!!

You go girl back on track

Melissa, do we have to jump on your butt everyday? Your DH should keep his Snacks out of the house.

Yes it helps me sometimes :)

I got a hair cut today.. Live, learn and laugh, right?

tn_gallery_279761_4266_499023.jpgtn_gallery_279761_4266_52488.jpg

1Day thanks for watching my videos and cheering me on.

I got the new zumba and Shape Up game for my wii. Boy was it hard even on easy. Atleast I got some workout in it was far from perfect though. Don't think I'll beat this game anytime soon.

Your hair is cute but why do hair dressers never listen. Also I have the Zumba game for my wii and you are right it is hard even on the easy.

Melissa, I concur with the others, you need to take care of your health. You have some serious health issues. I thought you switched to this job because of the insurance? Didn't your last job have insurance at that small company?

I did switched jobs for that but I have to be there a year for the insurance. My last job did not have health insurance they had a reinbursement plan that is why I had to leave

Your right heck everyone is I just feel like I need to focus on me I wish I could go away for a couple of days by myself and refocus but you can't do that in the real world. I will have to work hard to refocus myself while life is happening. We check insurance under my husband's business but because of me being diabetic they will not insure me.

Well I go to my LB Dr tomorrow afternoon so I am sure he will have alot to say. I am going to the diabetes Educator on the 13th. He will have me on liquids for two days I think after the fill I will post more about that tomorrow.

Good evening. Well Day one is about to draw to a close and it went well, though I have the munchies bad and feel hungry tonight. But theres nothing to go grab as far as unhealthy stuff. I did have a package of sliced beef I bought at costco for camping this summer in the freezer, I defrosted it so if I get the munchies I can grab a slice of it. Not Fritos LOL but it'll do. I have strictly had Protein today with some sauteed mushrooms with my pork tonight but they only had 3 gms of carbs. So on to Day 2.

Melissa, I never heard of a reimbursement plan. But sounds like it wouldn't work for you. We have a HSA which is sortta reimbursement I guess. It is a very high deductible plan which you have money withdrawn from your check pretax to go into a Health Savings Account to cover that deductible but once it's met the coverage is 100%, this is our 2nd year on it, so far it's worked well for us. Bummer about your husbands company not adding you on due to the diabetes. I thought a group policy didn't exclude you for preexiting conditions. Hopefully sam's club plan won't. You seem to like this job so hope you can go full time soon to get those beneies.

Jewel forgot to comment I like the hair. I think of you as blonde as well.

Melissa, I never heard of a reimbursement plan. But sounds like it wouldn't work for you. We have a HSA which is sortta reimbursement I guess. It is a very high deductible plan which you have money withdrawn from your check pretax to go into a Health Savings Account to cover that deductible but once it's met the coverage is 100%, this is our 2nd year on it, so far it's worked well for us. Bummer about your husbands company not adding you on due to the diabetes. I thought a group policy didn't exclude you for preexiting conditions. Hopefully sam's club plan won't. You seem to like this job so hope you can go full time soon to get those beneies.

Jewel forgot to comment I like the hair. I think of you as blonde as well.

Great - Actually my Dh has his own company so that is why when he check on a policy for the company they restricted me.

I do like my job is is very physical so I am tired when I get home but a good tired.

Melissa - Well don't know when Obama medical is going into affect - but that restriction is suppose to change - I know that here in Cali - if you are coming from one group to another (had prior insurance) I am pretty sure they have to cover you - I'll ck with the pple who handle our health insurance... Not to be political here - but everyone deserves to have health insurance at an affordable rate.. I don't understand if you got full time then Sam's Club would cover you - but a small group can exclude you - doesn't make sense.. But again I don't do health Insurance..

When you get in bed at night - take that time for you, have that be your mediation time.

Thanks for the info Jessica - don't have time to try it - but now I know how (hopefully)

Great - WTG !!!! Proud of you - it's going to take a couple of days but you will get through these withdrawls ;0) - I was reading somewhere that when you think you are hungry drink Water cuz our bodies sometimes can't tell the diff - I know that I don't drink enough - so it's something I am going to try..

I guess I might have to try the zumba - how much does it cost?? It would be fun..

Well it's 8 - need to go cook - food today

BF - 1/2 ck sandwich on one of those wheat thins

Lunch - chicken on top of a green salad

Dinner - Baked Catfish & veggies

Snacks - popcorn & fudgscile..

Janet, I am drinking so much Water I had to excuse myself twice when I met my friend today to use the facilities, I heard that too so have been drinking up. LOL

My daughter wants the Zumba for Kinect to lose weight after the baby. Though having only gained 15 she isn't going to have much to lose. She went to the dr today and is still having contractions and on bedrest for 5 weeks. They ran some swab test again I think it was a FFN test ??? it's supposed to tell them how likely she is to deliver within 2 weeks. We hope for a negative on it.

Janet and Apples~ I despise math! HATE it! I'm so nervous about Wednesday. Well, we will see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

Great~ Hopefully your daughters test will come back ok. I will continue to pray for her. We did it! Day one is over and on to day 2! Janet is right I think. We need to "detox" and get rid of these ridiculous cravings!

Jessica~ I like you hair dark. It really compliments your skin tone and warms up your face. Try flat ironing the sides by the ears and you might like how it lays better? Just a thought. I, like Apples, thought that you wore your hair on an angle as well. I think this girl added more layers than you are used to or something. It looks cute though!

food for today:

3/4 c. rice krispies Cereal

1/4 c. skim milk

Hard boiled egg

Medium Orange

Mixed greens with vinegar and olive oil

Good night all!

Janet, I am drinking so much Water I had to excuse myself twice when I met my friend today to use the facilities, I heard that too so have been drinking up. LOL

My daughter wants the Zumba for Kinect to lose weight after the baby. Though having only gained 15 she isn't going to have much to lose. She went to the dr today and is still having contractions and on bedrest for 5 weeks. They ran some swab test again I think it was a FFN test ??? it's supposed to tell them how likely she is to deliver within 2 weeks. We hope for a negative on it.

Continued Prayer Lori.... I've been terrible about Water .... So that and vitimans ;0)

Janet and Apples~ I despise math! HATE it! I'm so nervous about Wednesday. Well, we will see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

Great~ Hopefully your daughters test will come back ok. I will continue to pray for her. We did it! Day one is over and on to day 2! Janet is right I think. We need to "detox" and get rid of these ridiculous cravings!

Jessica~ I like you hair dark. It really compliments your skin tone and warms up your face. Try flat ironing the sides by the ears and you might like how it lays better? Just a thought. I, like Apples, thought that you wore your hair on an angle as well. I think this girl added more layers than you are used to or something. It looks cute though!

food for today:

3/4 c. rice krispies cereal

1/4 c. skim milk

Hard boiled egg

Medium Orange

Mixed greens with vinegar and olive oil

Good night all!

You will do fine but as LauraK say - sending good ju ju your way

where was your Protein ???