Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cosmetic Surgery in the Sacramento,CA Area?

I'm not near needing a surgeon yet, but drooping skin has prompted me to start my research on which Dr. to choose.

So, I was wondering if anyone has thier plastic surgery in the Sacramento Area? Did you self-pay? Did your insurance cover any of it? What procedures did you have done? How was the recovery...and goodness, all those millions of questions that go with it. How, what, when, where and how much? That's only a short essay right?

*laughing at myself* I think I'm already nervous about having the surgery. Too many med shows scaring the hell out of me. I'd like to thank everyone in advance for any info. Thanks, panda.:)

Although I haven't had any surgery yet, I do have a consultation next week with Dr. Hause (Plastic Surgery Sacramento - Sacramento Cosmetic Surgeon) for breast augmentation. I have heard from multiple sources that he is good.

I saw the Dr.'s name and thought of the TV show. Keep us/me up to date on your progress. Oh gosh, it's so exciting to hear that your finally there. :crying:

I had my consultation today. Really liked the Doctor. Out the door...silicone implants were 6300.00. Is this price a good value or high???

I had my consultation today. Really liked the Doctor. Out the door...silicone implants were 6300.00. Is this price a good value or high???

One of the RN's at my Dr's office had hers done for $5000. She went from a B to a D, had silicone.

Maybe you need more done becuase they aren't just going in and stuffing them? I dunno, but $6300 doesn't sound that bad. At least you like the Dr. That should count for something. :lol:

What was the consultaion fee for this office? I am considering surrounding areas and Sac is not too far from me.

The consultation was free!!

I scheduled my surgery. I will have new boobs on 6/19! Whoo-hoo!

The consultation was free!!

I scheduled my surgery. I will have new boobs on 6/19! Whoo-hoo!

Are we gonna get pics?!?!?!:thumbup: LOL!!! Good for you. Wow the 19th is practically now. How long will the healing process be, btw? Do they expect a lot of swelling initially?

Love my new boobs! Dr. Hause is great. Highly recommend him.

Do you happen to know if he has experience with lap band/gastic bypass patients? Also, do you need any other work done?

Since I just had a breast augentation, I did not get into much else with him. I don't plan on more surgery. He does "body reconturing"....Sorry I can't answer your question. I can say that he is a very friendly man and his office staff is wonderful. Everyone is professional yet easy going.