Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had to share this...nothing beats free stuff...

:) hey guys, i just found this website. it is called johnstreasurecove.com. you go and registar and they will send you a free 10.00 gift card to use at the website. you won't believe the nice stuff they have and for decent prices. i was shopping for my mom on the internet and came across this website two weeks ago. i registered and they sent me a free catalog and a free 10.00 gift card to use on the site towards anything i want. they have all kinds of stuff to. just wanted to share. nothing is better than free and when i find free things, i share the wealth!!!! :wink2:

I used to do "freebie boards" all the time! They can be a lot of fun. This sounds like something I would be interested in, well not a freebie board it does rekindle the "freebie bug" LOL

Since you posted your freebie I thought I'd add mine Springhillnurseries.com is offering $20 of an order of $20 or more. In otherwords you can buy $20 bucks of stuff for just the cost of freight. Not bad!

Old thread but thought I'd post a new one or two I found.

Here is a simple one:

Borders $5 off $5 or more at borders.com

Promo Code: BR41925

Expriation Date: Unknown

If you pick something under $5 and choose the option to pick it up at the store then you pay Zero Zip Nada!!

I found a cute CD for my 4 year old for $4.99 before the discount. I couldn't believe the number of items under $5 I had to choose from

Not bad at all.

OK this one is a bit more complicated for the uninitiated but here goes...

Walgreens has a monthly booklet at the front of the store called the Easy Saver book next to the weekly sales flyers. This Saturday the "July" & "August" books will both be out and valid creating a situation where you end up saving more money than you are spending or effectively getting paid to buy their diapers, if you buy them on Saturday (IT MUST BE SATURDAY). Here is how it breaks down.

$ 17.97 for 3 packages of diapers at the sale price this week of $5.99 each

...........(Sale ends Saturday night so you must do this on Saturday)

- 7.50 using the coupon out of the July Coupon/Rebate Book

- 7.50 using the coupon out of the August Coupon/Rebate Book

$ 2.97 Final Price out of pocket for all 3 packages of Diapers

Note: you only need one coupon from each book the register will automatically adjust the discount to apply to all three, and YES they will allow you to use the coupons from both books though don't ask me why.

On its own this is already a fantastic deal BUT it gets EVEN BETTER as after you pay for the diapers when they hand you the receipt they will also give you a $5.00 coupon (called a Register Reward) which can be used to buy anything in the store except tobacco or prescriptions.

In other words after you deduct the $2.97 you just paid they are basically paying you $2.13 to buy their diapers on Saturday. Yes you have to spend $2.97 to start but then you could turn around and use the $5 coupon to either buy yourself some milk/bread or some other necessary item you would have most likly bought from somewhere this weekend anyways.

If anyone really loves this deal and wants to know how to make it into an even BIGGER moneymaker just let me know. It involves saving the register reward coupon you get from the diaper deal and using it to pay for another "money making deal" that is coming up next Friday at Walgreens.

Even if you don't need diapers for your family this is such a good deal it would practically be a crime for anyone who can not to go buy them to donate to a local church, women's clinic or other charity. And it really isn't as hard as it sounds. You just need to hand them 2 coupons one from each month's book available at the front of every store.

OK this one is a bit more complicated for the uninitiated but here goes...

Walgreens has a monthly booklet at the front of the store called the Easy Saver book next to the weekly sales flyers. This Saturday the "July" & "August" books will both be out and valid creating a situation where you end up saving more money than you are spending or effectively getting paid to buy their diapers, if you buy them on Saturday (IT MUST BE SATURDAY). Here is how it breaks down.

$ 17.97 for 3 packages of diapers at the sale price this week of $5.99 each

...........(Sale ends Saturday night so you must do this on Saturday)

- 7.50 using the coupon out of the July Coupon/Rebate Book

- 7.50 using the coupon out of the August Coupon/Rebate Book

$ 2.97 Final Price out of pocket for all 3 packages of Diapers

Note: you only need one coupon from each book the register will automatically adjust the discount to apply to all three, and YES they will allow you to use the coupons from both books though don't ask me why.

On its own this is already a fantastic deal BUT it gets EVEN BETTER as after you pay for the diapers when they hand you the receipt they will also give you a $5.00 coupon (called a Register Reward) which can be used to buy anything in the store except tobacco or prescriptions.

In other words after you deduct the $2.97 you just paid they are basically paying you $2.13 to buy their diapers on Saturday. Yes you have to spend $2.97 to start but then you could turn around and use the $5 coupon to either buy yourself some milk/bread or some other necessary item you would have most likly bought from somewhere this weekend anyways.

If anyone really loves this deal and wants to know how to make it into an even BIGGER moneymaker just let me know. It involves saving the register reward coupon you get from the diaper deal and using it to pay for another "money making deal" that is coming up next Friday at Walgreens.

I'm just wondering about this deal...I looked up the easy saver book online and the coupon in there says "$5 off two packages of diapers" then it says limit 2 per coupon. Will it still apply the money off to all 3 packages? I guess I'm just confused. I don't want to go buy diapers and not get the right price because I usually wouldn't buy Walgreens brand.

Don't ask why but yes it will work. You don't even have to buy multiples of 2. Walgreens Coupons alwasy have a published limit but for some reason they don't enforce it. Ofcourse if you get the one stickler of a clerk that reads the fine print and refuses to do what every other store does then you would end up still getting all 3 packs for the 2.97 as the loss of coupon on the 3rd item would be $5 which is equal to the register reward coupon that would print after you paid. And 99-cents per package is still extremely cheap.

Let me know how it works.

I'm one that doesn't need them myself but still plan on doing it for the $2 profit, then saving them for a present or donating them. If you ever make it over to the KC side of the state I'd be glad to "donate" them to you. :thumbup:

One tip: You can do the deal multiple times by going through the line more than once but you can't use the first $5 coupon to help pay for more diapers or it won't print out another $5 coupon. The deal state one per customer so when you use the coupon it the register recognizes you have already participated and won't print out another one. Again I have never heard of a store refusing to let a customer do it more than once just because they saw them doing it before.

Good Luck