Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Memorial Day WeightLoss Challenge

I wanted to do another challenge.So I chose the next holiday coming up.If anyone would like to join me would be great.Its about a 4 wk challenge.

Name............Current............Goal..............Lost..........Still to Loose...

Jennifer..........188................183................0..............5............

Name............Current............Goal..............Lost..........Sti ll to Loose...

Jennifer..........188................183................0............. .5............

KarenG............174...............169.................0..............5.............

Name............Current............Goal..............Lost..........Sti ll to Loose...

Jennifer..........188................183................0............. .5............

KarenG............174...............169.................0..............5.............

Tracy..............271...............265.................0..............6..........

WOOOHOOOOOO SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name............Current............Goal..............Lost........Still to Loose...

KarenG............174...............169.................0............. .5.............

Tracy..............271...............265.................0............ ..6..........

Suzie.............221................215.................0...............6............

This is perfect! I'll be in Chicago for the memorial day weekend! I need to loose the weight by then!

WTG Ladies!!! We can do this!!!!!!

Name............Current............Goal..............Lost........Still to Loose...

KarenG............174...............169.................0............. .5.............

Tracy..............271...............265.................0............ ..6..........

Suzie.............221................215.................0............ ...6............

Shampoo .......162................155.................0...............7.......

My first challenge, i'm so excited!

Suzie.............221................215.................0............ ...6............

Shampoo .......162................155.................0...............7.............

Mary..............177...............172.................0...............5.............

Welcome everyone joining me.I got my second fill right before I started this and I think its helped me so much. I had to double take a look at the scale!!! I just hope I can keep up the losing.

Jennifer..........188................183................4............. .1............

Shampoo .......162................155.................0...............7....... ......

Mary..............177...............172.................0............. ..5.............

thanks jennifer for starting this. i seem to do well when i join these challenges.

Jennifer..........188................183................4............. .1............

Shampoo .......162................155.................0...............7....... ......

Mary..............177...............172.................0............. ..5.............

JoAnne............164...............155.................0...............9.............

Ok so I just had a really really good loss this week so I need to reset my goal for this challenge LOLOL Not that I am complaining of course..... so here is my updated goal below!!

Suzie.............221................210.................0............ ...6............

JoAnne............164...............155.................0............. ..9.............

Im with you.I was scared to set my goal to high and not make it like the last challenge.But this one I have def made. Thanks to my second fill.I might actually reset my amount.

Jennifer..........188................183................5............. .0............

Suzie.............221................210.................0............ ...6............

JoAnne............164...............155.................0............. ..9.............

I am in... I can really use the motivation right now... I feel as if I am hitting a HARD place right now, but I am going to PUSH IT!!!

Jennifer..........188................183................5............. .0............

Syndy.............240................230................0................10...........

my fill was postponed until monday the 5th. i feel like a pig i've been eating so much lately. i'm glad i didnt set my goal too high. i know i'm not eating even close to what i used to be able to eat (preband) but i know its much more than i should be eating. it almost feels like as soon as theres a little room, that means i can put something else in there. hope monday comes fast!

New hope , Sorry to hear about the postponed fill :cool2: I just got a fill on the 19th that is to much and have fianlly made a apt to get a slight unfill.

Water is no prob but solids just arent gettin down.Love the weightloss

but dont wanna damage anything.

Jennifer..........188................183................5............. .-1............

Syndy.............240................230................0............. ...10...........

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.I went for my slight unfill on Mon.I couldnt wait any longer.Boy do I feel better!!!

Jennifer..........188................183................7............. .0............

Syndy.............240................230................0............. ...10...........

hi

here's this week's update:

Jennifer..........188................183................7............. .0............

JoAnne............162...............155.................2............. ..7.............