Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My own rant 'n rave

Ok, good things first:

Rave! My weight is 219 today, woot! Finally out of the 220's, and into the teens! Onederland is feeling closer, some work to do yet though. TOM is coming up, I hope I don't go back into the 220's :unsure: Dang hormones!

Rant! at 219, my BMI is STILL 40. Bleh! The BMI moves so slow. I'm really not overweight, I'm undertall! :lol:

:blink:

Ok' date=' good things first:

Rave! My weight is 219 today, woot! Finally out of the 220's, and into the teens! Onederland is feeling closer, some work to do yet though. TOM is coming up, I hope I don't go back into the 220's :unsure: Dang hormones!

Rant! at 219, my BMI is STILL 40. Bleh! The BMI moves so slow. I'm really not overweight, I'm undertall! :unsure:

:blink:[/quote']

Lori....were we separated at birth? I just got down to 219 too and that wicked ol' be-och Aunt Flow is about to rear her ugly head!:lol:

C'mon my sister from another mister....we can JUST KEEP SWIMMING together! Onederland is so close......dare we set a goal and say onederland by 4th of July? Now that would be reason to spark some fireworks!!:blink: Although I have very little restriction, I'm keeping a positive attitude (was having a little pitty-party for myself for awhile) and am convinced that my next couple of fills will get me to my sweet spot. You truly are doing awesome and I'm so proud of you!! You make all us Double V's proud and you're just the sweetest one in the bunch:redface:

xo

Amy

You're both such great inspiration! Keep it coming off.

I was so psyched to be in the 2s. Can't, can't, can't wait for Onederland.

Lori....were we separated at birth? I just got down to 219 too and that wicked ol' be-och Aunt Flow is about to rear her ugly head!:biggrin:

C'mon my sister from another mister....we can JUST KEEP SWIMMING together! Onederland is so close......dare we set a goal and say onederland by 4th of July? Now that would be reason to spark some fireworks!!:thumbup: Although I have very little restriction, I'm keeping a positive attitude (was having a little pitty-party for myself for awhile) and am convinced that my next couple of fills will get me to my sweet spot. You truly are doing awesome and I'm so proud of you!! You make all us Double V's proud and you're just the sweetest one in the bunch:redface:

xo

Amy

Hugs Amy!

Awwwwwwww ..... :scared2: you're making me blush again, you're so sweet! I'm blessed to have you as my "sister from another mister" (I love it! :wub:).

Onederland by the 4th of July? OK, you're on! :lol: I love a challenge! Let's both think positive and say WE WILL DO IT! Half the battle is the belief that you CAN do this! We'll just keep swimming together! No race though, let's just support one another along the way. :tongue:

I don't have any restriction right now, so I'm right with you! (I'll see how it goes on my next fill date). And don't worry about having any pitty-parties! I feel we're all entitled to a few of them, as long as we get back up and keep on going! Hey I've had mine :crying: . . . I don't know if it's wicked Aunt Flow or what, but my hunger has been raging lately. But I'm just trying to hang tough and do the best I can!

I'm so proud of you too sister! And all the Double V's here . . . this is the best Lap Band family anyone could ever ask for! Warm hugs to all! :blush:

xo

Lori :smile:

You're both such great inspiration! Keep it coming off.

I was so psyched to be in the 2s. Can't, can't, can't wait for Onederland.

Ezma, you're doing great! Just Keep Swimming with us, and we'll all get to wonderful onederland! :biggrin:

If you are ravenous, have a Protein Shake. Don't go off your eating routine. Its a weight loss burst that has not yet registered on the scale and you will show the loss in a few days. Increase your liqui:thumbup:d Protein to curb the cravings.

I want to be in Onederland. I am due for a second fill and now I have no restriction. I have been exercising a lot and can't wait for the fill.5 lbs feels like 100 as the ast four was a great effort unrestricted

Lori, I hear ya! I wish I were able to give more support, but I find myself in the same boat every month.

Great losses until that time, and then a minor gain. But it does fall back off quick if that's any help! :thumbup:

Lori, I am in the same boat as you were. I was banded on 2/11/08 and I cannot get below the 220 mark. I started at 254 lost 17 lbs. the fisrt two weeks then 8 the next week. I got a fill but I am bouncinf up and down between 2-5 lbs. Any recommendations?

ccrider

Lori....were we separated at birth? I just got down to 219 too and that wicked ol' be-och Aunt Flow is about to rear her ugly head!:D

C'mon my sister from another mister....we can JUST KEEP SWIMMING together! Onederland is so close......dare we set a goal and say onederland by 4th of July? Now that would be reason to spark some fireworks!!:) Although I have very little restriction, I'm keeping a positive attitude (was having a little pitty-party for myself for awhile) and am convinced that my next couple of fills will get me to my sweet spot. You truly are doing awesome and I'm so proud of you!! You make all us Double V's proud and you're just the sweetest one in the bunch:redface:

xo

Amy

Can I get in on that too??? I hit 219.5 today. Onederland by July 4th could be doable right? It's a goal anyway! According to my FitDay chart I should be 183 by July 11th! (That would only be 13 lbs from my goal weight as well!)

Holy smoke, can you imagine beginning your weight with a one instead of a two???? I can't remember doing that it's been so long.

Good luck to those of you trying to reach Onederland by July. I pulling for you! :biggrin2: That is so great!!

Hopefully when I get close enough there will be others here close too so we can start a challenge like this. I am so looking forward to it... :) I'm already thinking I should be there by September.

We were banded the same day. It's not as easy as I thought it was going to be. This is great that we all have each other. Keep up the good work. See you in Onederland.

Hmmm....I wish I were in your boats, but I sitting pretty in my yacht at 299.

But we are all traveling togethor. Some of us just have a little bit more to travel.

Congratulations everyone! I am so glad that you are all traveling with me.