Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No, I'm not talking about exercises. . . and first, let me say that I never imagined I would read, much less post, anything on the plastic surgery forum, but recently my thighs have gotten, well, saggy. Some of it's just plain age, which I can deal with (not planning on launching a career as an underwear model) but some of it is from weight loss. Not to be graphic, but we're talking both inner and outer. Anyone know if there's an easy operation to get rid of saggy leg skin -- kind of like a Tummy Tuck for thighs?

It can be done! When I go for surgery, I am planning to ask about the tummy tucks Dr Kuri's plasstic surgeon does...he makes the incision in such a way that some of the inner thigh skin is lifted. I can tell already I will need at least this done. But there are "thigh lifts" available. Anyone here had one? I think with the outer thigh, you have to get a full body lift, which is basically a Tummy Tuck that goes all the way around, they take out a swath of skin and raise and lower the two sides so you are lifted and tightened all around.

I'm interested in what else gets posted here...Whatever it is, I feel certain it's not easy though. Or cheap.

Ouch. . . I think maybe I'll live with the saggy legs. I'm too old for miniskirts anyway!

No minis here either! I do want the inner thigh baggies to be gone in a good pair of size 12 pants or shorts. Those extra bulges...eewww. Getting out of a size 22/24 will seriously help! I'll post what I find out about that Tummy Tuck procedure...sounds interesting!

Thanks, Kathy -- and if you could use some 22/24 clothes, please let me know, not that you'll need them for long, with your banding just a couple weeks away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches