Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can you name 1, or 2 things you would love to do once you reach your goal?

I was thinking about this and have actually thought about this most of my like. Like hmmm what will i do once i loose the weight, where will i go to show off..lol.. etc.. If i could have my own way. I would throw a fashion party, and invite everyone that has ever called me fat in life, treated me bad, denied me a promotion, those that did not want to be my friend...(when i was younger), my x-boyfriends, and x husband..Oh not to forget my son's father...lol.. and i would do a Tyra Banks and walk down a runway in diffrent outfits i mean dressed to kill... prehaps im feeling this way because there is a ANTM marathon on now... but I want them all to C-ME-NOW (then) I can just hear it now omg u look soo good.. how did u do it? And the guys saying so r u seeing anyone... can i get your number to call u later... uhhhh nope..lol.. I want to be able to go into any store and pick up a pair of shorts,mini skirt or jeans and know that it will fit. I want to be able to catch a clearance sale and only pay $3-$5 bucks for clothes vs $9.99-$19.99 being my clearance price because of my size.. I want to buy a pair of Guess jeans, and a pair of Girbaud jeans, and strut my stuff.

Go on a tropical vacation.....

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii....lounge on the beach....but have never done it because I didn't want to be the fat chick on the lounge chair in the grandma bathing suit.........

Shop on El Paseo - it's the Rodeo Dr of the Desert...

I want to travel w/o having to use a seat belt extender. I want to hear people say something other than, "She has such a pretty face". I want to make my mom and dad feel proud and peaceful knowing that I am healthy before they leave this earth. I want to run around with my grandkids and not just sit and watch them play. I want to be able to use a little overnight bag instread of a large suitcase because my clothes are sooooo big that they take up so much room... (along with the CPap machine that I have to travel with). Oppps. You said 1 or 2 things. Sorry. I just can't wait to start living.

I want to be a competitive ballroom dancer.

I would love to have the confidence to walk naked in front of my husband for once in our 10 yr marriage. I want to make love with the lights on. Sorry but I can't stop at 2! I want to to buy blouses that look good not because they are

long enough to cover my hanging belly. Pretty strappy sandles with high heels instead of flats because my weight is too much to put on the balls of my feet.

Oh there are so many things I want. But the one I truly want the most is to be alive.

Hugs,

Gina

Wow, there are so many. I want to visit my hubby's ex-wife, who looks old for her age in my opinion, and strut my stuff in front of her and her children and say "call me the fat lady now, biotch!". Yes, their nickname for me is "the fat lady".

I want to go back and climb that mountain in Tennessee to the waterfall with my hubby and children that they said was so beautiful but I couldn't make it because it was too steep and I was too fat and too out of shape.

I want to attend my first class reunion since graduating because I have been too embarrassed about my weight to attend any thus far.

I want to wake up every morning, and jump out of bed, truely welcoming the new day without the horrible thoughts about my huge clothes, my huge image in the mirror, the lastest diet i am on....AGAIN...

I want my grandchildren to be able to put their arms all the way around me when they hug me.

i want to go into my closet, and pick anything out that i feel like wearing for the day.

i want SELF VALIDATION!!!! I do not need compliments, comments, remarks on how great i look. I want to be able to feel it in my own heart for once!!!!

I want to salsa!!!!!! all night long!!!!

• Go to Disneyland and ride the rides
  • Fly to the East Coast without a seatbelt extender and walk all over Washington DC and Colonial Williamsburg without stopping because I'm tired.
  • Ride a bike with my kids and husband
  • Clean my house thoroughly because I can reach
  • Gain the confidence to get another job where I'm happy
  • Go gung-ho with getting my homebased business into high gear
  • Not hide and make excuses for not going someplace because I'm embarrassed or feel out of place (like I did today)
  • Walk my dogs and go to the gym because all pain is gone from my feet and legs
  • By clothes I actually like not just because they look alright
  • Have people treat me like a person because I'm not fat

Go back to Sturgis, SD and ride my own bike. Go to Devils Tower, WY and walk around the tower. Go back to Mount Rushmore and enjoy the walk around those men, instead of stopping and having to catch my breath. There's only one place I'd like to fly too: Ireland, but until I get over my fear of flying, that aint happening.

Dress like a slut......................................

I love this response....You Go Girl!!!

I want to feel my dgt wrap her arms around my waist and hug me tight for the first time in her 6 yrs. I want to ride a rollercoaster again! I want to get married and not have to wear a girdle under my dress, and on my honeymoon I want my husband to carry me over the threshold, strip we down, LOVE what he sees,(my guy and I are waiting until we get maried to make love. He's never seen me naked!) and make love to me standing up...ok TMI! LOL! I just want to to be the young woman that I am, and be here to enjoy getting old with my beautiful child, and the man who loves me! By God's grace I know this will happen!