Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

Hey everyone

It's been awhile since my last post. I have been reading all the post I missed. I hate I missed group last month but I will be there this month will bells on. LOL ! Jason I love the t shirt idea. ethannme I think that you should call and get another fill. Maybe this one will be your sweet spot.:scared2: I just got a fill on 03/04 and I am scheduled for another on the 26th but I think I am going to call to see if I can come in next week b/c I don't have any restriction. So like I said I think you sould call and see what they say.

Hey friends I need a little kick start, I have not been exercising like I should and it is really showing. I have only lost 3lbs in three weeks.:heart: I don't know why I have been so lazy.

Who's all coming to group this month?

i will be there if nothing happens between now and then. oh and my wife kim should be coming this time to.

nulyfe dont make me get on you :crying:. get off your butt and start working out! and i have been where you are now. didnt feel like going,dint have the time. but guess what when i seen i didnt lose much our any that few weeks i was right back there working out. it is easy not to workout. thats why im fat now. and if i want this band to help me well i have to help it.

if theres anything we our i can do to help just let us know. to bad all of us live so far apart. we could have a workout program and all of us could go to it. i like working out with other people. it keeps me going that extra little step.

Hey gang! Gosh I get behind quick on here. lol. Glad to see some new folks. Welcome!

Hey G4E! I haven't talked to you in a while. Did you make it to the HSV meeting this month? I hope to get to go in April. How've you been doing?

I called for a fill and they worked an appt in for me that would have been perfect for my schedule. But the night I scheduled it I got stuck... and said .. maybe I don't need one!!! I'm finally loosing again and only eating 3 meals a day (snack on grapes everyone once in a while bw breakfast-- which is Protein Shake and lunch) so why is my mind saying if I get a fill I'll loose more. It's been like 3 months since I've had a fill and over the last month i've just got to were I can eat without ending the meal in the bathroom. So needless to say, I canceled it and seem to be doing fine. I've been sick all week so I haven't been on the treadmill but still lost a pound so I can't wait to get back on it and speed it up even more.. think I'll start back tonight since I do feel better.

Anyway enough yapping from me.. I just wanted to check in and say HEY!! and Hope you all are doing well!!!

SAVEDBYGRACE: I LOVE your sig!!!!

Hey G4E! I haven't talked to you in a while. Did you make it to the HSV meeting this month? I hope to get to go in April. How've you been doing?

I called for a fill and they worked an appt in for me that would have been perfect for my schedule. But the night I scheduled it I got stuck... and said .. maybe I don't need one!!! I'm finally loosing again and only eating 3 meals a day (snack on grapes everyone once in a while bw breakfast-- which is Protein Shake and lunch) so why is my mind saying if I get a fill I'll loose more. It's been like 3 months since I've had a fill and over the last month i've just got to were I can eat without ending the meal in the bathroom. So needless to say, I canceled it and seem to be doing fine. I've been sick all week so I haven't been on the treadmill but still lost a pound so I can't wait to get back on it and speed it up even more.. think I'll start back tonight since I do feel better.

Hey Saved. Yes I made it to the meeting. But not for sure about April's meeting yet. I am supposed to have a fill that afternoon. But I believe I am at my sweet spot after this last fill on Monday. But I will wait a couple of weeks before I cancel my appointment. But if I have one I won't get back in time for the meeting. I am doing good. Thanks for asking. Glad your feeling better. Will have to chat really soon. Take care.

I was banded on Thursday by Dr. Miles. It hurt a lot more than I thought it would!!! The only people left in the Same Day Services center at the end of the day were the two of us who were banded by Miles. I'm not sure who the other girl was, but I wish her the best of luck. We both seemed to be having a hard time. I am feeling better today, after some much needed relief of built up gas in my abdomen. THANK YOU GAS-X for your fabulous strips! lol! I hope to see you all at support group.

Krista

Congratulations Krista!

I hurt more than I thought I would too but it DOES go away so follow doctors orders and you'll be better soon!!! Gas X Strips were wonderful for me too!! Keep us updated on your progress. :-)

I was banded on Thursday by Dr. Miles. It hurt a lot more than I thought it would!!! The only people left in the Same Day Services center at the end of the day were the two of us who were banded by Miles. I'm not sure who the other girl was, but I wish her the best of luck. We both seemed to be having a hard time. I am feeling better today, after some much needed relief of built up gas in my abdomen. THANK YOU GAS-X for your fabulous strips! lol! I hope to see you all at support group.

Krista

congrats!

i also used the gas x strips some. but walking done me wonders. i mean i got up the next day and walked around Walmart for an hour. so try to get some walking in it will help with the gas alot. and also dont be afraid to take your pain meds. jst take it one day at a time and before you know it you will be running!

Hello everyone! It has been sooo long since I posted. I have about 6.5 cc in my 9 cc band and I lost about 33lbs. Its slow but I think its going to pick up. I am glad to see everyone doing well and that Jason is still the godfather of the group!

Hello everyone! It has been sooo long since I posted. I have about 6.5 cc in my 9 cc band and I lost about 33lbs. Its slow but I think its going to pick up. I am glad to see everyone doing well and that Jason is still the godfather of the group!

im glad to see you are doing good. 33 pounds is good.:) just keep up the work and it will keep coming of. and remember everyone loses weight different. you should be hitting your sweet spot very soon im sure. keep us posted

oh yea, i like the godfather name.lol :) i will have to had that to one of my shirts.

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend. Ours was nice, except for all the rain. My great aunt was visiting from TN and it was the first time she had seen me since our cruise (2 weeks before my surgery). She is the type that loves to brag on how skinny she is and how she can't gain weight....Blah Blah Blah. So it was nice to get to show off in front of her. Petty I know - but people like that make me mad.

How ya doin Kanina? Any better? I have got to stop drinking after like 6. That is really hard to do. I guess I will start brushing my teeth when I get thirsty... Can't hurt..LOL.

I have been slacking on the Water intake the past couple of weeks. I am gonna get back on track now. Funny how those little things can put a kink in your plan.

Great seeing you Wendy! Glad things are back in gear for you.

Hope everyone's week is a good one!!

=)

Shawna

Hey shawna, yeah a lot better actually no problems...I had someone else on here tell me I needed to go for any unfill NOW or my band was going to slip...yeah that is a possiblity but I told my doc if it happened even 1 more time I would come in but since I stopped taking my meds b4 bed I havent had the slightest prob!!! YAYYAAYAAY

I hope its not rainy today i am sooooo sick of rain...(I have to drive all day in it)

Well, you all have a GREAT day!!!

i gotto hurry up and drop some more weight. you ladies are catching up to me.

LOL, I swear I dont understand it...I havent really changed anything but its like 2weeks no wt loss, 2 weeks 1lbs lost every other day or say and then start over again...Im not complaining though :lunch:

LOL, I swear I dont understand it...I havent really changed anything but its like 2weeks no wt loss, 2 weeks 1lbs lost every other day or say and then start over again...Im not complaining though :thumbup:

hey a pound is a pound. so dont worry its all good.

i just got back from the gym and i had a good work out. and now im hungry. i have had anything all day. i think im might fix a piece of grille chicken.< /p>

me and kim is watching the biggest loser and when mikey walked in and his brother seen him he started to cry. well i did to. i know how it feels to be on his brother side. i want to try and help out everyone i see thats over weight. i feel so bad for the people that i once was. :lol:

i still havent talked to kim about what i told you sometime back but i have talk to someone and i do feel better. its just going to be a work in progress i guess. so if you are at the meeting saturday dont talk about it please.